[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The natural enemies of the robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1460116660233.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1460116660233.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>phonecalls
>pictures
>group pictures
>feminists
>people that use facebook
>extroverts
>>
>>29462883
thanks for the anxiety.

faggot
>>
>interviews
>public transport
>using an unfamiliar machine with an impatient line behind you
>group work
>himself
>>
>>29463013
>public transport
u wot? thats the only way for robots to get around. people with licenses cant be robots because they had to have someone teach them how to drive or had enough money for drivers ed
>>
>>29463013

STOP ARARHARAHHHG
>>
>People
>Religious people
>Vehemently anti-religious people
>anything related to sex
>women
>gays
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 262x192
>>29462883
my girlfriend does all this shit
>>
>getting a hair cut with a new barber
>>
>>29464127
>getting a haircut
>>
>>29463603
> write people as a whole
> then write specific people
why do you have to be so autistic
>>
>>29463603
>tfw gay but too autistic to get bf
>>
>>29463013
>himself
Came here to say this, but you beat me to it
>>
Myself.

I am a bullying normalshit.
>>
File: 1452298592209s.jpg (7 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1452298592209s.jpg
7 KB, 250x194
http://www.strawpoll.me/10548967
http://www.strawpoll.me/10546379

please vote brobots voting is important
>>
>>29462883
>weddings
>birthdays
>parties
>school reunions
>waiting in public
>sunshine

>>29463013
Nah I like public transport and I can't drive anyway
>>
I've no trouble talking to strangers. Hell, I've hit on girls completely foreign to me. But man, fuck phone calls. They are just so fucking awkward.
>>
>>29463013

One time I was using the bus, and I had to put my bike on the bike rack on the front of the bus. I couldn't get it down, and the bus driver kept yelling. I go into the bus and she's telling me what to do. I freak out, say never mind, take my bike, close the rack, and ride all 8 miles to the store, instead of just 2.

But yeah, every time I have to do something public now, I figure out a way to privately get it down beforehand.
>>
>>29464601
>Hell, I've hit on girls completely foreign to me.

fuck off normalshit
>>
>>29463013
>>using an unfamiliar machine with an impatient line behind you
God why do you do this to me
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.