[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INTJ mastermind thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Greetings fellow INTJs and lesser minded creatures. Allow me to tell you about my day.

The first thing I did when I woke up was manipulating the stock market to generate massive quantities of money. This hobby has allowed me to free myself from physical labor.

After that I met an ESFP female. This girl was the complete opposite of me, closer to a cockroach than to someone like me. Anyway, with careful planning I had managed to seduce her, only to reject her right after. Us intellectuals have no need for the company of simpletons.

And last but not least, I bought this fashionable outfit. It represents the inner struggle and loneliness of someone as intellectually capable as I.

What have you done today INTJs? Roaches need not apply. Your day holds no interest to the masterminds.
>>
>t. INTP

Isn't it ironic that although INTJs are supposed to be autistic, it's non-INTJs who waste their time false flagging like this?
>>
>>29462856
>INTPs so buttmad they false-flag as INTJs to feel better
lmao
>>
>>29462978
>>29463075

I did tell in my post that roaches need not apply. If only you knew that you are mere pawns in my chess game.
>>
>>29462856

I'm ISTP-A. Do you want to fight me?
>>
>>29463183
My mere presence would destroy you. I am an eternal cosmic being of immense power. The combination of my traits has allowed me to transcend humanity.

The fight would be over before it begun.
>>
>be INTJ
>lose gf
>brood for a few minutes
>"haha just realized, I don't care!"
>get back to hobbies

I love not having feelings
>>
>>29463150
I am not a roach; I am an INTJ as well.
I just know you're baiting.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.