[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever stop to think about how human heads are actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: untitled.jpg (91 KB, 1101x794) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
91 KB, 1101x794
Do you ever stop to think about how human heads are actually pretty gross? So you have the face literally hanging off a sphere that houses a pulsating lump of neural tissue. The hair hides this but shave a head, even the head of a cute girl, and you're left with something that resembles the bulbous abdomen of a poisonous spider.
>>
>>29462713
That's why bald men are so disgusting
>>
So, what's the alternative, then? How should we look? I can think of a lot of grosser things, but really it's all relative.
>>
>>29462713
Very true. I had at a couple of moments in my life the exhilarating privilege of seeing human faces for what they are, namely just as a collection of sensors. You suddenly just see a lattice of holes and ridges: eyes, noses, mouths, lips, earlobes, earholes, each being with effort hollowed out or, conversely, pulled out by evolution. Indeed like a bug's face. It's bizarre.
>>
>>29462982
...I must remember to relate every single feature to evolution. The neck is the length it is because if it were shorter, it would be less mobile and the head less perceptive, and if it were longer, it would be more vulnerable.
>>
File: 1466525880524.jpg (144 KB, 1024x1325) Image search: [Google]
1466525880524.jpg
144 KB, 1024x1325
Thanks OP I got an erection reading that.
>>
>>29462713
you're assuming that everybody's head is alike
skull sizes, heights, lengths, circumferences, shapes all vary widely and not just by ethnicity, gender, age but also just from person to person
I've seen people with cone heads, perfectly spherical heads, thin and tall, wide and short, seemingly symmetrical and often not, any and every imaginable combination of each individual thing I listed and much more, it's very different depending on who you're looking at and usually the hair makes them all seem so similar but sometime if it's short/thin enough you can clearly see it all for what it is plus some people have really small heads like they're deformed or something so I don't know it's more complicated than you make it seem even though what you wrote is basically true
>>
>>29463960
>perfectly spherical heads
>perfectly

With current technology, I don't think this is possible without killing the person as a result.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.