[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gee anon, I was wondering if you wanted to go to Israel with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (81 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
81 KB, 1024x575
>gee anon, I was wondering if you wanted to go to Israel with me this summer. I've been wanting to reconnect with my roots and this is something that I really want you to be a part of... why are you looking at me like that? Wait... y-you are Jewish aren't you?
What do?
>>
Hey qt. let's get some falafel and shawarma, on me ofc.
>>
File: 2.jpg (84 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
84 KB, 640x960
>>29462731
>you didn't answer my question anon, you're not a filfthy goy are you?
>>
bitch do I look fucking jewish to you
>>
>>29462746

You know I'm not Jewish.
>>
>>29462701
My last name is "Gomez" and I look like Klay Thompson if he was a landscaper, what made you think I was Jewish?
>>
>>29462701
Fuck off roastie, long live Palestine!
>>
>>29462746
No of course not. I am Jewish. Now lets start making babies
>>
>>29462701
nigga im black, the fuck are you talking about you dumb bitch.
>>
>tfw I'm an Israeli citizen
can't go back there for some time, unless I go to the embassy beforehand and get some kind of exemption, they'd arrest me and force me to serve in the military
>>
File: image.jpg (309 KB, 719x717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
309 KB, 719x717
Is this a Jewish dick?
>>
>>29462701

I dont want to get killed in a suicide bombing thanks
>>
>tfw german
why yes lets go on a "trip" but i have flight anxiety so we need to take the train
>>
>>29462836
madman
also a limp wristed draft dodger with no sense of duty
>>
>>29462836
I am israeli too
you should just have discharge on medical profile
>>
>>29463002
>trying to trick him into coming back
>>
>>29462701
Ill gas you and your entire tribe filthy kike rat
>>
>>29464308
Hmm
rxycgvhj
>>
>>29462701
>tfw no eurojew qt
>>
14/88 WPWW

GTK RWN
>>
W2C qt Jewish girl in Europe?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.