[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Communicate something important to you. We won't care but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: loneliness2.jpg (102 KB, 489x478) Image search: [Google]
loneliness2.jpg
102 KB, 489x478
Communicate something important to you.

We won't care but your brain will trick you into thinking you matter.
>>
I'm trying to help
>>
I just want to connect to my bro. We live together and barely even talk.
>>
yeah I find that image to be true.
I have a hard time putting what's in my head into words.
>>
>>29462141
I'm sick of you people and don't want to waste anymore time around you.
>>
>>29462141
Carl Jung is a fucking autist.
Think for yourselves.
>>
>>29462141
>'[Subject X] isn't about [insert literal description of X], it's about [insert a technicality so vapid, you begin to race your brain in search for any interpretation of the difference so not to be reduced to concluding that the man was an idiot with nothing to say].'

What a clown.
>>
I can express what's important to me just fine. It's from not feeling connected with anybody that makes me feel lonely.
Jung was an uber chad who can rot in hell for all I care.
>>
Why is the majority of the world so retarded that I have to come here to find people who can actually see things the way it is.
>>
File: 1465340164272.jpg (32 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
1465340164272.jpg
32 KB, 500x491
I have no friends and fluently share my thoughts with 4chan all day. Guess I'm not lonely
>>
>>29462141
I quit drinking three months ago. I drank daily for over six years. When I stopped I drank a 1.75 of vodka a day. I actually feel worse now though. I constantly have negative thoughts running through my mind and want to start again. Sucks desu senpai
>>
It hurts too much. It really, really hurts. Impossibility, futility, inevitability. These words are painful. Wanting something and knowing you can't reach it. Was I dealt a bad hand of cards? No, it's more like I had a good hand, stupidly playing right near a fireplace and in a drunken stupor managed to somehow drop the cards in. By the time you realize what you've done, those cards are permanently lost to the fire. Now the analogy completely falls apart, because the difference is that when you just need to replace some cards, you get a new pack without feeling anything was truly lost. That's not the case for anything with true emotional investment.

>Move on
>Get over it
>Look to the future
>Accept it
None of this would be necessary if I hadn't fucked up. I would not have to accept that something is impossible if I hadn't made it impossible. I don't hate anyone else in this world. Just myself.
>>
>>29464805
>tfw i consider 4chan boards my friends
am i hopeless?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.