[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here feel like they're going insane and loving it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 011.jpg (185 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
185 KB, 2048x1536
Anyone else here feel like they're going insane and loving it?
>>
that you fampie?
>>
i hope pic is not related

is it
>>
File: 009.jpg (182 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
182 KB, 2048x1536
>>29461845
>>29461864

asfdasfasf
>>
File: Stirner-10.png (37 KB, 870x545) Image search: [Google]
Stirner-10.png
37 KB, 870x545
I don't feel like I'm going insane but that's what people are telling me.
Feels pretty good nonetheless.
>>
>>29461827
I kek'd hard mate. Made me remember of my stay in the loony hospital too. The aftershock is killing tho, I was really ashamed of myself.
>>
>>29461827
>mouthwash
>toothpaste
>white sheets, no piss or bum stains on them
>no shit pentagrams or memes on the wall
>trash neatly packed into plastic bags

IMMMMMMM CRAZZYYY REEEEEEEE HAHAHAA!

No, normie. You're just lazy fuck, clean up your place already.
>>
It truly is the greatest feeling.
>>
>>29461891

where are you, US?

Would you ever consider allowing a well-endowed black man to tit fuck you, doesn't need to go further than that.

I will finish on your tits and if you wish, I will compensate you for your time & services. I'm clean/well kept, not aggressive or abusive and I can be very discreet.
>>
File: 008.png (752 KB, 868x651) Image search: [Google]
008.png
752 KB, 868x651
>>29462047
Sure, I'm from FL
>>
>>29462047
>>29462144

That guy's from England. I used to go to school with him.
>>
>>29462240
does this dude actually post here?
>>
>>29462298
Doubt it, he hates 4chan. Complete numale redditor to the bone. I remember /pol/ found his youtube channel a while back and it drove him nuts.
>>
File: alexanderjahans.png (43 KB, 625x362) Image search: [Google]
alexanderjahans.png
43 KB, 625x362
>>29462298
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH4d7ssT5Y0
Pretty unlikely to be quite honest.
>>
I sometimes feel like I'm losing it and it's not fun. I had this feelings of people around me being aliens observing me in a simulation, I wanted to strangle someone because of that.

Now I just tell myself not to think about it too much and to occupy myself with other stuff.

I don't know if it's a sign of something wrong or if I'm just making shit up in my head
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.