[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women want more equality in the workforce, but not really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 16
File: 1466610160973.jpg (62 KB, 526x444) Image search: [Google]
1466610160973.jpg
62 KB, 526x444
Women want more women in ultra-high paying careers such as medicine, business and science.
They want more women in STEM, the want more female CEO's they want more female politicians

But they don't seem to be so keen to get more female plumbers, construction workers, roadworkers, and all the other backbreaking careers overwhelmingly dominated by men.

Why the hypocrisy? You aren't just banding together for the selfish tribalistic advancement of your own in-group at the expense of everyone else are you?
>>
>>29461538

>>29461331

Look at that. The robot needs to fuck off. I am being original here.
>>
File: 1450913426355.jpg (382 KB, 1232x867) Image search: [Google]
1450913426355.jpg
382 KB, 1232x867
kek
original i hope
>>
>>29461993
Good picture, although to be completely fair the right pic should include a couple of electric and electronic engineers as well.
>>
File: 1445089507310.jpg (421 KB, 932x1140) Image search: [Google]
1445089507310.jpg
421 KB, 932x1140
original too i hope
>>
>>29462138
>The men did everything meme

Well yeah because men wouldn't even let women be educated, let alone contribute to society outside of their capacity as a housewife until relatively recently
>>
>>29462278
Your facts don't compete with my feelings
>>
>>29462278

>refusing to acknowledge the women and children first clause

Sounds like someone's been having a little too much of the blue pill.
>>
>>29462278
and now they are educated and still don't do anything other than work bullshit office jobs
>>
File: 1442759057600.png (699 KB, 599x858) Image search: [Google]
1442759057600.png
699 KB, 599x858
is this a women hate general?
>>
>>29462363
>blue pill

Good to see a fellow intellectual who has consumed the red pill!
We alone see society's true nature, unlike the sheeple who surround us.
>>
>>29462278
Even with women entering traditionally male dominated jobs they still cant do shit right

T. Former aircraft mechanic
>>
>>29462278
If women wanted to be educated they would have done it in secret like the Greeks did with cadavers.
>>
File: Salem.gif (1 MB, 320x160) Image search: [Google]
Salem.gif
1 MB, 320x160
>>29462379
This. Are you saying that it's oppression that has kept women out of the worst and deadliest jobs in our society? What about the women who worked in the fields along with their families for generations? Or the soviet women who worked in the factories? Where have they gone?

Don't you think it strange that our society has magically happened to not have women doing the hard labor & military work? Women are most certainly not forced to make sandwiches in kitchens in the modern west.
>>
>>29462278
>even let women be educated
EDUCATION DOESN:T LEAD TO SUCCESS MOTIVATION DOES YOU DUMB FUCK. If you achieve well in education it shows that your motivated however even without education women still cannot prove that they're motivated in anything
>>
im more pissed that said women dont do that shit themselfs.
its allways some other women that have to do stuff but never them personaly

weak ass bitches
>>
File: Et tu robot.png (624 KB, 599x772) Image search: [Google]
Et tu robot.png
624 KB, 599x772
>>29462384
>Hey look I can make a strawman too!
>>
>>29462403

At least somebody's around to see the good in me :^)
>>
>>29462595

>themselfs
>allways
>personaly
>ass as an adjective

dumbshits like you are why women think they're all that. Kill yourself.
>>
>>29462595

>themselfs
>allways
>personaly
>ass as an intensifier

dumbshits like you are why women think they're all that. Kill yourself.
>>
>>29462710
>man thinking about a dick
faggot
>>
>>29462804
dicks r funee tho tee hee and they tickle when you put them in your tush tee hee hee hee
>>
>>29461538

Women working in any field dominated by men is seen as step towards equality and as feminist victory tbqh. But you see, people who work in those shitty jobs are people who have no ambition or very little of it. In higher positions no matter how hard you try just being a woman can stop your advancement. Equality is about being able to go for what you want without your gender, skin color or what ever stopping you. Those shitty jobs just arent that relevant when it comes to breaking the glass ceiling.
>>
women lol men lol lol men have penus lol women have bagina lol lol so much to talk about lol lol so many feelings lol
>>
File: ree etc.jpg (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
ree etc.jpg
3 KB, 225x225
>>29462824

>in your tush
>speaking from experience
>deductively not a virgin

NORMIE ALERT! NORMIE ALERT! NORMIE ALERT! NORMIE ALERT! NORMIE ALERT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29462855
If you must know, sir. I put a penis-shaped dildo in my tush, not an actual penis. The shape and heft of the object was similar, so naturally I feel I can extrapolate to what a legitimate human penis feels like inside my tush.
>>
>>29462826

You can have a ton of ambition and be pigeonholed into a shitty low-paying job.

Equality is a word we use because it sounds nice and lets us push agendas under it. Equality is NOT the shitty jobs like plumbing mostly being delegated to men.
>>
>>29462849
I'M WALKING AROUND WITH A PROTRUSION! I NEED A CAVITY TO PUT IT IN! IT'S NOT IN A CAVITY RIGHT NOW! UGHHH URGGG SO FRUSTRATING!

I'M WALKING AROUND WITH A CAVITY! I NEED A PROTRUSION TO GO INSIDE! TOO MANY INCORRECT PROTRUSIONS ARE GETTING IN THE WAY OF DESIRABLE PROTRUSIONS! UGHHH URGGG SO FRUSTRATING!
>>
>>29462911
Plumbers make bank you idiot. It's a top tier trade, second only to electricians (which really only has an edge because they aren't literally dealing with shit.)
>>
>>29462911

>Equality is NOT the shitty jobs like plumbing mostly being delegated to men.

Men have same right as women to not choose career in plumbing industry. Equality is about freedom of choice, not making everything go 50/50.
>>
>>29462971

And it just so happens that superior muscular development rates cause the actual, hard work to be delegated to men while women hold the fancy office jobs and are let in for the sake of having women in the system so that they stop getting yelled at by the feminazis.
>>
>>29462278
True, but I think his point about "women and children first" still stands. Men are still expected to sacrifice themselves for women, which doesn't really gel with the idea of equality.
>>
>>29462710
>thinking about a dick
>and Ronaldo

Well, that particular robot is clearly gay
>>
>>29462997
Or it could have something to do with women generally doing slightly better at school and university, two prerequisites for white collar work

>also implying women who do take up dirty jobs aren't vilified for stepping into another male domain
>>
>>29462997

>me so strong
>me so big
>me do real work
>>
>>29463011
You have it wrong though. It's SMALL-PENISED men who have to sacrifice themselves for women, children, and large-penised men. That's why men have to take their pants and underpants off in an emergency.
>>
>>29463059
>That's why men have to take their pants and underpants off in an emergency.

Well, that explains everyone's behavior during the last fire drill.
>>
why can't fembots just admit that there life is on easy mode? no struggle ever, everyone always nice to you, but still you try your hardest to complain and destroy
>>
>>29463046
It could also have something to do with most businesses showing a strong preference for women because of the importance of diversity and equality. The same thing happens with latinos, and statistically we're a lot worse than asians and non-latino whites when it comes to scholastic achievement.
>>
>>29463090

>muh women's superiority
>>
>>29463090
yeah but people they are attracted too aren't nice to them who cares about beta and ugly men he he amm i right grills :^)
>>
>>29463090
>stay a virgin = autist prude
>fuck around = slut
>get raped = it's your fault
>get a good job = only because of affirmative action
>get a bad job = it's because you're a weak stupid woman
>become a house wife = lazy bitch leaching off a man
>get married = trying to enslave a man
>get divorced = bitch gold digger
>have a baby = stupid mummy who never achieved anything
>get an abortion = baby murdering slut

>easy mode
>>
>>29463011

>Men are still expected to sacrifice themselves for women, which doesn't really gel with the idea of equality

Gender based expectations are a problem but this is something you are free to ignore if you wish to do so. Some people might look down on you but you could be the sjw this world needs as you seem to claim.
>>
>>29461538
Whining achieves nothing.
Feminism only thrives when beta men start normalizing it. Nu-males are the true enemy.
Embrace your masculinity and stop entertaining feminist nonsense. A woman's words mean nothing, her body's actions say far more about what she wants and needs, which is to be dominated and disciplined by a man. Once you start satisfying this need regularly, she will stop with the bullshit.
>>
>>29462971
>ignoring the point
the point being that of course everybody is free to choose

the problem is while most shitty jobs are held by men so too are the most financially rewarding

when there's a disparity in the representation of men and women in high paying jobs and STEM fields, women bitch that it's due to discrimination in hiring policies

so STEM employers begin a preference for women in those jobs at feminists' demands and STILL there's overwhelmingly more men in those positions that pay highest

still they claim that they're discriminated against in favor of men and even if that's correctly pointed out as fallacious shit to them, they complain that it's the culture's fault that society actively discourages them from pursuing these highly sought after jobs, which isn't the employer's obligation or ability to do anything about

they don't just say "Okay, let's just encourage more girls to get into STEM.", they lobby to force employers to make it easier for them to do so by lowering their standards or directly discriminating against men in hiring practices in favor of women

they neither encourage women to seek the filthier less rewarding jobs nor do they lobby to make employers of that kind of work actively hire more women over men
>>
File: Pic (7).png (471 KB, 551x550) Image search: [Google]
Pic (7).png
471 KB, 551x550
>>29463206
>embrace masculinity
>armchair psychology about women wanting to be dominated
>red pill buzzwords

At last a true intellectual, who sees the world as it really is
>>
>>29463218
Why so against encouraging women to take up STEM careers?
Surely that would be a good thing?
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (37 KB, 400x379) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
37 KB, 400x379
>>29463185
ayy lmao

>>stay a virgin = tons of top-tier men competing for you
>>fuck around = tons of men still competing for you from varying tiers, majority of society defends your choices
>>get raped = rapist is thrown in prison and treated like complete scumbag he is, society hates rape of women so much that they'll throw men in jail based on nothing but accusations and will ruin his life
>>get a good job = you get a good-paying job with less effort while men get passed over for it, everyone sees you as strong and capable regardless of how you got the job
>>get a bad job = nearly nonexistent since the worst jobs are all exclusively done by men
>>become a house wife = tons of top-tier men competing for you
>>get married = tons of men competing for you
>>get divorced = society blames the man no matter what actually happened and gives you all kinds of free shit
>>have a baby = society gives you all kinds of free shit and you're taken care of regardless of your marital situation
>>get an abortion = majority of society defends it except for maybe a few churches and some Internet autists
>>
>>29463185

>stay a virgin = autist prude
not true
>get raped = it's your fault
only if your were drunk
>get a good job = only because of affirmative action
true in some fields
>get a bad job = it's because you're a weak stupid woman
nope
>become a house wife = lazy bitch leaching off a man
nope, that is fine
>get divorced = bitch gold digger
if you take half then you might be
>have a baby = stupid mummy who never achieved anything
moms are awesome
>get an abortion = baby murdering slut
true

also girls are dumb because they fall for shit b8ters like me :^)
>>
File: 920x920-1.jpg (30 KB, 613x920) Image search: [Google]
920x920-1.jpg
30 KB, 613x920
>>29463287
>>get raped = rapist is thrown in prison and treated like complete scumbag he is, society hates rape of women so much that they'll throw men in jail based on nothing but accusations and will ruin his life

Nigga you even watch the news?
>>
>>29463185
>stay a virgin = autist neckbeard loser
>fuck around = afraid of commitment
>get raped (by a man) = nobody even cares
>get raped (by a woman) = you should be thankful
>get a good job = institutional sexism
>get a bad job = deadbeat loser
>become a house husband = get cucked
>get married = trying to enslave a woman
>get divorced = become broke, probably won't get custody
>have a baby = work overtime and see it less
>get an abortion = not something you'd have a say in

I want to be a roastie please.
>>
>>29463252
Women want men to be strong anon trying to deny that is some beta nu male shit
>>
>>29463313

not a rapist

this is what we are talking about roastbags

he fingerbanged some drunk slut who regretted it in the morning and you act like he cut her organs out of her chest
>>
>>29463185
>>29463330
Pretty sure the point of these shit tier posts is that it sucks to be a man and it sucks to a woman, nobody has it on easy mode
>>
>>29462971
>Equality is about freedom of choice, not making everything go 50/50.
Why are there quotas then? Or do you deny th eexistence of those?
>>
>>29462278
why didnt women educate themselves? that's what men did

in fact the first educated men had to invent their education
>>
>>29463354
Attractive people have it on easy mode, and you could argue that attractive women in particular can live comfortably without doing any work besides taking care of their personal appearance.
>>
>>29463341
He finger fucked an unconscious woman
Unconcious=no consent=rape

Surely you'd consider yourself raped if you blacked out and found out some guy vigorously fingered your arsehole for his own sexual pleasure
>>
>>29463354

Except that all the examples the roastie gave were essentially social sanctions, whereas for men there are actual concrete consequences for their actions.
>>
>>29463046
>being this ignorant or just bring I'll informed
these kinds of unfortunate (for men at least) truths can't ever be said without seeming paranoid and conspiratorial, but colleges and universities also actively discriminate against men, "whites", (whatever that actually encompasses) and whatever other group isn't favored for the virtuous pursuit of diversity as arbitrarily defined by those who decide what the fuck it means

the entire academic model of grading students was corrupted at some point, go research it if you actually care about truth, they altered the methods by which students' work and progress is judged to favor the way girls generally are over the way boys are
I didn't believe that shit until I read up about it because it sounded malicious as fuck but it's true
it was all to collectively raise up girls' academic success rate because it was below boys' and like modern feminists always seem to be the people responsible for these alterations ultimately fucked over boys in favor of girls like men have been fucked legally in favor of women
>>
>>29463376
>the man who invented college didn't go to college

Holy shit nigga
>>
File: 1466139295882.jpg (163 KB, 1261x1213) Image search: [Google]
1466139295882.jpg
163 KB, 1261x1213
>>29463252

See pic related, shill

Originali pl0x
>>
>>29463406
says who

no evidence besides some slut who is ashamed she left the party with that guy

it's not like he found her laying on the ground. he was with her at the party kissing and shit
>>
>>29463185

Now, the same for men

>stay a virgin = autist prude and/or religious nutjob with diminishing value because nobody values a male virgin
>fuck around = potential for child support because the legal system views accidental pregnancies as the male's fault
>get raped = men can't get raped you stupid fuck, you probably liked it.
>no muscle = fucking wimp, go home to your mom
>lives with parents = no chance in hell of getting laid
>likes song/dance/theater or worse, goes into it for a profession = pansy faggot that doesn't know anything about real work
>is homosexual = pillow-biting infidel I hope you die of AIDS
>plays video games that aren't CoD = 0 relationship potential with women
>have penis of less circumference than pi inches = pencil dick
>have penis of less length than 5.5 inches = micropenis
>get a good job = men run the world and you're just part of the system
>get a bad job = you're a weak, stupid person who has advantages and yet still can't amount to anything.
>become a stay-at-home husband (Because some wives work) = lazy bastard because men are the ones who are supposed to work
>get married = chained for life, good luck keeping your possessions if you happen to get a divorce
>get divorced = alimony, child support, potential to lose house
>accidentally knock up some girl for fucking around = your fault, you stupid man
>suggest that she gets an abortion = inhumane murderer
>>
>>29463185
>oh no poeple are saying bad things, how will i ever get over it
>>
>>29463505

I'm not sure you understand how peer pressure works.
>>
>>29463185
And here you see the women's belief that WOOOOOORDS are the worst thing that could ever happen to them.

Because they literally are, as you can see from the replies to that post, men actually have real tangible consequences for every one of those things, whereas the worst a women will experience is WOOOOOOOOOORDS.
>>
>>29463479
>>have penis of less circumference than pi inches = pencil dick

>infinitely expansive circumference

nice one pal
>>
>>29463533

I don't think you understand how bad life can get
>>
>>29463277
I'm not against it, I'm against giving them undue favor over other equally and sometimes more qualified applicants for the sole sake of "We need more women here to look fairer (which just means have an equal number of both genders because we believe in equality of outcomes not equality of opportunity and wish to deliberately engineering it as such) so let's give them an unfair advantage and try to force it as quickly as is possible instead of simply allowing it to come to pass organically and in due time by their own merits and drive to succeed".
>>
>>29463454
Except for the two guys who moved him off her unconscious body and stopped him running away like the little shit he is
>>
>>29463454
Also kissing someone != please finger fuck my unconscious body
>>
>>29462826
What happens when a man drops out of high school? He goes and gets a manual labor job to support himself.

What happens when a woman drops out of high school? She gets some dude working a manual labor job to knock her up and support her.
>>
>>29461538
>>>29463046
>>being this ignorant or just bring I'll informed
>bring
learn too write rite two after you get done combing your neckbeard you tinfoil fedora go back to x
>>
>>29463672
More like man does manual labour, woman becomes waitress

Man meets woman, she has his kid, he keeps working

Woman meets man, she has his kid, either keeps working or stops working because she's expected to be the primary caregiver
>>
>>29463643
>>29463661

I know girls who have been actually raped and dumb shit like this takes away from that

She could have blackedout mid fingerbang and forgot she gave consent. That what happens when you blackout, you can't remember shit. There is not enough evidence to support shit and they are ruining this dudes life off an unsubstantiated claim
>>
>>29463090
Not so easy if you are a hambeast. Both physically and socially.
>>
>>29463744
>She could have blackedout mid fingerbang and forgot she gave consent

And if that is the case, surely he should have stopped once he noticed she was unconscious?

>ruining this dudes life
He's getting 6 months
>>
>>29463744
"the most important thing you can do is believe women experiences"

this is cancer. I agree with you.
suddenly everything a woman says must be the truth because wahh I'm the victim

lots of men get fucked over by this, and women who lie about it ruin the system for women who are telling the truth
>>
>>29463789

maybe he didn't notice because he was also nearly unconcious?
>>
>>29463817
Kind of looks like you're willing to believe anything that means he didn't rape, but won't even entertain the thought that he did
>>
File: MCAT.png (447 KB, 1008x757) Image search: [Google]
MCAT.png
447 KB, 1008x757
>>29461538
and we know what happens when we lower the standard for groups of people instead of basing on merits.
>>
>>29463839

just as you'll believe whatever crap comes out of the sluts mouth, and won't even entertain the thought that he could be innocent
>>
>>29463893
>The slut

Haha bye anon

Enjoy hating women
>>
>>29462384
This is probably the dumbest image ever and I wish it would stop being posted, especially on this fucking board of all places
>>
>>29463906

goodbye delusional femtard
>>
>>29463839
maybe he did. is there overwhelming proof that he did? I'm not sure. seems like her word against his and somehow she wins? I don't know, but I don't think that's how the law is supposed to work. perhaps you're defending a lying woman who knew exactly what she was doing. would you entertain the though that he didn't do it? I doubt it.
>>
>>29463906
>Haha

Clear sign of being triggered.
>>
>>29463924
>>29464149

Don't burn the roast guys, I can smell it from here.
>>
File: 1466573002631.png (79 KB, 563x517) Image search: [Google]
1466573002631.png
79 KB, 563x517
>>29463906

Thank god. We don't need you white knights here. Enjoy being cucked and defending women while they fuck you over because anything else would be sexist.
>>
File: 1466556767633.jpg (134 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
1466556767633.jpg
134 KB, 422x437
>>29463277

Did you not read his post, you dense neoliberal cuck? Go back to plebbit
>>
File: 1466255193936.jpg (120 KB, 768x696) Image search: [Google]
1466255193936.jpg
120 KB, 768x696
>>29461538

Is this woman hate bread now? Roasties out reeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1466255628753.jpg (134 KB, 949x605) Image search: [Google]
1466255628753.jpg
134 KB, 949x605
>>29464472

Woman hate bread confirmed, dumping. Wry
>>
>>29463733
Yes. In most cases it's a symbiotic relationship.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.