[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I avoid becoming a nu-male?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: micky d.png (828 KB, 523x939) Image search: [Google]
micky d.png
828 KB, 523x939
How do I avoid becoming a nu-male?
>>
>>29461518
Train body.
Hone your focus.
>>
File: 583px-NuMale-graphic.jpg (99 KB, 583x600) Image search: [Google]
583px-NuMale-graphic.jpg
99 KB, 583x600
it's a fictitious term used to describe anyone the the accuser doesn't like

it doesn't actually mean anything
>>
>>29461518
You suck but never swallow
>>
>>29461670
fuck off it doesn't mean anything. Nu-male is a perfect way to describe this subset of the species. I knew it was a thing before I actually heard the term for the first time. God bless the man who categorised the nu-male.
>>
If you need to ask, it's to late.
>>
>>29461670
>sam hyde
>nu male

what?
>>
Critical thinking
Ignore modern fashion trends
Exercise
Do not enrol in any liberal arts classes
Learn to identify Marxism, and the arguments against it
Learn basic evolution and gene theory and consider the implications
Do not buy anything just because it's 'indie', only buy for quality and necessity.
Understand that your emotions are valued only by you, your loved ones (and even then they don't really care) and paid professionals (who are in it for the money and also don't really care). The more emotive your argument, the less others will care for it. If it's too emotive, don't even bother vocalising it. you'll just look like an idiot.
>>
>>29461870

Spooky

>t. Egoman
>>
>do what you want
>don't care about anyone else
If someone calls you a nu just say you are what you eat
>>
>>29461518

Well, even /pol/ hates men though. You can be as much of an "alpha male" and a "real man" in their eyes, it's still never good enough. They have made this clear to me on numerous occasions.

Just focus on your own life and listen to your own inner instincts. If you are aware that you are doing something cringey, then stop. Your instinct is there, listen to it.
>>
stop using 4chan.
/thread
>>
>>29461732
Thats the joke, it was made by mde fans
>>
>>29461518
HABEN SIE GELIFTEN!? LIFTUNG! LIFTUNG! SCHNELL! DU SCHLAMPE!
>>
File: 1452298592209s.jpg (7 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1452298592209s.jpg
7 KB, 250x194
by responding to these strawpalls

>>29457892
>>
>>29461870

What is it with nu-males and nu-females and their obsession with indie shit? It's not artistic or quirky, just outright annoying.
>>
>>29461670
>wow the people who share my beliefs/ideology sure are such colossal faggots that people made up a term to refer to them
>i'm going to pretend that the term doesn't mean anything
>>
>>29462503
>balding liberal man needs own word
>>
>>29462530
>i'm going to ignore parts of the meaning that i don't like then argue that the remainder isn't a necessary word
>>
>>29462608
what part if that doesn't describe the average liberal white male?
>>
>>29462686
some of them are old. plus those ones generally aren't as big of faggots
>>
>>29461518
By not becoming one. Are you really so weak minded that you can't even control the person you become?
>>
>>29461518
i was born into nu-maledom. you will never be a true nu-male. i was molded by my lack of a father figure. i still feel no hatred for women, only pity and a sense of protection. my favorite genre of music is nu-metal. i prefer pasta, junk food and staying inside to ever being attractive to females. come at me, bitch, i'll lie down, take it and apologize because it's obvious something about my actions harmed you emotionally in some way I'm not smart enough to understand..
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.