[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I did have one guy who, to scare his girlfriend, pretended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 7j_0FLyoFmwXUDH5hRBkj3B3TiI.png (963 KB, 993x499) Image search: [Google]
7j_0FLyoFmwXUDH5hRBkj3B3TiI.png
963 KB, 993x499
>I did have one guy who, to scare his girlfriend, pretended to hang himself from a tree in the back yard. He tied the rope around a branch then around his neck while standing on the first step of a step-stool. He expected her to see all this, then to run out to save him. She went to sleep instead. He accidentally knocked the stool out from under him, and was dangling with just his toes keeping him from completely strangling. Fortunately, a neighbor saw him dancing in the wind and cut him down.

It's a tough time to be a male.
>>
yeah, being both retarded enough to hang yourself as a joke and to read that and think she saw him doing it but walked away must be hard
>>
>>29461384
He deserved to die, too bad his neigh save him.
>>
>>29461384
>while standing on the first step of a step-stool.

She obviously saw him fucking around and threatening/joking with his safety for attention/affection. Of course she called his bluff and went inside.

That's like when bitches talk about how they cut themself. It's so attention-whore-y that it's just disgusting.
>>
>>29461384

Where is this quote from, OP?
>>
>>29461384
>and cut him down
rip in peace, hanging guy.
>>
>it's a prank bro

topkek
>>
>>29461516
http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=161661
>>
>>29461384
Nowhere does it even say that she saw him, just that she went to bed instead of playing into his stupid shit.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to do that, anyway?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.