[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you even go and talk to a girl randomly? Without any sort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
How do you even go and talk to a girl randomly? Without any sort of context?
What are you supossed to say, and not be super weird? I mean, say a chick is reading a manga and you happen to like manga, there you have some sort of context/reason in order to talk to her. But what if there is nothing?
>>
>>29460869
Essentially, if you have to ask, you'll never know.
>>
Something humorous and witty is ideal.

I wouldn't recommend attempting such an approach straight away though.
>>
>>29460869

you dont, asking out strangers on the street is a meme and makes you look like a serial killer

in reality all relationships are started from people who already know each other through friends/work/class or in a designated pick-up forum like a dating site or club
>>
>>29460869
>"Oh I see you're reading [insert shitey manga here], what do you think of it?"
>await response
>"Yeah I can see what you mean about [topics raised in her response]..Do you read any other mangas?"
>await response

You should be able to make it that far without defaulting into retard mode.

>if (response == "fuck off creep") {
> chance = false;
>}
>>
>>29460869
>chick reading a manga
Learn red flags mate. Do not approach.
>>
>>29460869
Starting to talk to a stranger in a public place is challenging. The trick is to keep the conversation very light, harmless and non-intense at first, as if you're just remarking on something nice to kill some time and are ready to move on and drop the conversation at the slightest sign of discomfort. It should never come across like you're trying to start a long conversation
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.