[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I deal with immense rage? I'm usually not easy to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: caricature.png (105 KB, 217x201) Image search: [Google]
caricature.png
105 KB, 217x201
How do I deal with immense rage?
I'm usually not easy to anger and in the last 24 years I only had one other moment where I was as angry as I am now.
The reason for the outburst was more than an hour ago now and neither my body nor my mind can let go.
>>
yet you're calm enough to sit and type a long blogpost ;^)
>>
File: 1465855260443.jpg (103 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1465855260443.jpg
103 KB, 1280x960
>>29460375
your body NEEDS pussy my boy
>>
get a punching bag and beat the shit out of it

get fit and purge at the same time
>>
>>29460391
Well, yeah the worst is already over but it's still lingering in a really annoying way and I was wondering if people had tricks to calm down and forget

>>29460413
If only that was an option

>>29460436
A punching bag would be a good idea I guess but isn't it a little excessive if I rarely feel like this?
>>
>>29460492
>jerk off
>take cold shower
>do 100 push ups
>run
>punch shit
>drink alcohol
>>
>>29460492

punch a pillow then if you are too much of a poorfag to get a bag
>>
Do you meditate? I try to deal with a busy mind by meditating. It is a challenge to quiet your mind when it's so fucking hot from your feelings, even if you meditate regularly, but if you do try it, you'll feel the difference.
>>
Suck cock. You're a raging homo. You need to suck cocks to calm your homobeast.
>>
>>29460375
you know the story of ivan the terrible right? that guy in your pic related.

he beat his son's pregnant wife, then he killed his son, all in one night, in one fit of rage. his son was defending his wife, and he killed him with a cane. his son was the legitimate heir to the russian throne, poised to continue his father's work, groomed from birth, and ironically struck down before the plan could come to fruition. Ivan spent the rest of his days mad with grief, while Russia slowly fell apart.

don't be ivan man.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.