[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad ALWAYS wins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: alias1.jpg (77 KB, 1024x578) Image search: [Google]
alias1.jpg
77 KB, 1024x578
>Be 23
>Have a qt manager a few months younger than me
>Strikingly resembles Jennifer Garner
>Very touchy and flirty with me
>Consider giving it a shot because why not
>Nope, brand new 19 year old Chad employee gets in there first
>Manager is now pregnant with his baby
>>
now he's on child support for the next 18 years, so who really wins?
>>
>>29460311

The child, because he/she inherits Chad and Stacey jeans.
>>
>>29460298
>avoids getting stuck with loaded woman
>thinks he's losing
Are you mongoloid?
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 213x237
>>29460318
>inherits jeans
>>
DON'T WORRY ANON, CHAD WILL LEAVE HER WHEN SHE GOT FAT AND PUMPED. AFTER THAT YOU CAN RAISE CHAD'S KID TOP KEK HUEHUEHUE
>>
>>29460298
>manager is a few months younger

How beta do you have to be to have a younger manager?
>>
>>29460334
No, before Anon got his chance, Chad has already made his mark. Forever.
>>
>>29460343
You laugh, but normies ACTUALLY believe this.

My English teacher (total normie) said something like that once:

"Guys, don't get too sad if you don't have a girlfriend right now. Women like the bad boys when they're young, but when they hit 30 and want to settle down and have a family, they'll do it with you! Isn't that great?"

Everyone in the class was laughing about it and agreeing with him.

Why would I be happy that I have to wait at least another 9 years to get a girl interested in me and I she'll most likely be used and damaged and only looking at me as a way to raise her stupid kids?
>>
>>29460337
Topest kek m8
>>
Women love younger studs. They either like older well-off mature guys or younger Chad studs cause of their high sex drive.
>>
>>29460468
this

especially if its a hot girl
>>
>>29460318
>jeans
Usually the offspring of Chad AND Stacy are less attractive than their parents
>>
File: fgshds.jpg (652 KB, 908x2056) Image search: [Google]
fgshds.jpg
652 KB, 908x2056
Remember growing up being told to "be nice" & "it's what's on the inside that counts"

Bullshit, it means exactly diddly dick!

Look at the picture, look at it!

You can be a convicted criminal, literally scum of the earth and be better of than our average person because you look good.

>have tons of fans
>land a job while inside of a prison
>get celebrated by the media DESPITE his horrible actions

Fuck this world, Fuck Chad. It isn't fair!
>>
>>29460813
Yeah, some roastie literally suggested we should get married when we both turn 35 and I don't think she was joking.
>>
>>29461875
It's almost always women who tell you to be nice and shit
>>
>>29460298
Women like to boss older men around, yet they want to be dominated by younger men.
>>
>>29460298
I wouldnt want to date a robot even if I was touchy and flirty with him...
>>
>>29460298
She would've rejected you and essentially bully you until for the remainder of your time there
>>
>work in a big restaurant
>one of my colleagues is the ultimate Chad
>9/10 face, fit, about 6'4, about to be promoted to shift manager despite being the newest employee (3 months)
>all the waitresses talk about him when he's not in the room and flirt with him all the time
>tfw he has apparently already fucked two of the waitresses AND our restaurant manager

WHY IS LIFE SO GOOD FOR SOME PEOPLE
>>
>>29464324
how old is Chad/restaurant manager?
>>
>>29461875
HOL UP
WAIT A MINUH

Doesn't the tear tattoo under the eye signify that this person has murdered someone in the past.
>>
File: gracepepe.jpg (93 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
gracepepe.jpg
93 KB, 804x743
>>29460318
>inherits Chad and Stacey jeans.
>jeans
kek
>>
File: 9000 percent lewd.gif (67 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
9000 percent lewd.gif
67 KB, 230x230
>>29464324
i think its time for an assasination, wouldnt you agree :>)
>>
>>29464751
>person has murdered someone
women love that kind of shit
>>
File: 1439568596590.png (455 KB, 625x480) Image search: [Google]
1439568596590.png
455 KB, 625x480
>>29461875
I forgot that this had even happened.
>>
>>29460298
I imagine all the guys were out to 'claim' her, but the Chaddest Chad naturally got there first
>>
>>29461625
>>29460318
plus he/she gets raised by a single mother
the Jews are the only winners in this
>>
>>29465516
ka-ching senpai
>>
>>29460813
My ethics teacher said the exact same thing. He's extremely liberal and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he gave his wife permission to hook up with random guys. They've been together since freshman year of college so I'm 99% sure that she's cheated after being with the same guy since she was 19.
>>
>>29460298
Wait a minute, I also have a coworker who looks like the girl in your pic. She's also flirty as fuck but already in relationship according to her kikebook
>>
>>29460813
>Why would I be happy that I have to wait at least another 9 years to get a girl interested in me and I she'll most likely be used and damaged and only looking at me as a way to raise her stupid kids?

because then you get the RELATIONSHIP! That's teh good part, after all! all the cum and and sex and passing on of genes, that's just not very good. That's just stupid nonsense that doesn't matter. It's the relationship that REALLY MATTERS!
>>
>>29464751
it does mean that, and the reason tehy advertise it is because it's an automatic pussy wetter
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.