[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Raised by overprotective parents >they did not let me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
>Raised by overprotective parents
>they did not let me go outside with my friends when i was 12-14
>they told me 'stay in your room playing, don't go outside, it's dangerous'
>we dont live a in third world country
>nothing dangerous outside
>now im 18, i did not leave my house for 8 months and i have no friends or gf
>they are angry because that
>they wanna send me to a psychiatrist
>i dont wanna go
>they will kick me out and i will be homeless
why overprotective parents are so retards?
>>
>>29460294

it's your fault faggot
>>
You're parents are extremly retarded.
>>
I'm just like that except I'm 20. I blame all of my disgrace on those fucktards. Plus, me being genetically ugly is also their fault, I should have been aborted.

And they're also forcing me to see a psychologist later today.
>>
File: 1464972980861.jpg (123 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464972980861.jpg
123 KB, 500x500
10 years old
>mum can u drive me to my friends house, I wanna go play with him
>no anon, you don't need to go see your friends every day.

20 years old
>anon why don't you ever leave the house, don't you have any friends?
>>
>>29460693
>>29460294

Did you guys ever straight up tell your parents it was their fault? And if so, how did they react?
>>
>>29460730
This
Call them out on their bullshit
>inb4 they say 'why didn't you sneak out then? we did this all the time as kids'
>>
>>29460730
I told them once before I moved out that I was gonna do things right this time, and that they held me back my entire childhood.

My mum just laughed and hugged me goodbye, and my dad just went "Still in his rebellious phase isn't he"

Haven't really spoken to them for 2 years now, I just told them I'm really busy at uni. but desu it's just nice to live on my own and not be watched over all the time
>>
>>29460693
Hits too close to home desu ;_;

0p
>>
File: 1461463866628.png (140 KB, 480x277) Image search: [Google]
1461463866628.png
140 KB, 480x277
>mfw I had to be home at fucking 9 AT MY 18th BIRTHDAY
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.