[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are half Asians the new master race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1452293628454.png (695 KB, 809x651) Image search: [Google]
1452293628454.png
695 KB, 809x651
Are half Asians the new master race?
>>
>>29460259
only when the mom is asian and the dad is non-asian
>>
>>29460259
Elliot rodger would like a word with you
>>
>>29460279
Stop spreading disinfo, you piece of shit.
>>
>>29460279
This.

The best men and the best women produce the best offspring.
>>
what irks me about these photos is that they are too hi res to be common digital photography at the time. He was 22 in 2014. He would be 24 today. Most of us here are in a similar agegroup, and most of our photos at that age were not even digital, let alone at that resolution.

I guess I was just a poorfag among other poorfags.
>>
>>29460259

Only if the father is japanese and mother is white

asian mothers are fucking horrible raising their kids
>>
>>29460297
>Elliot rodger would like a word with you
Elliot was the masterrace, he was too good for this world.
>>
half-asian female = GOD tier.
half-asian male = SHIT tier.
Prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.