[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women really lack empathy? Is this a biological trait ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 1465685143596.jpg (128 KB, 788x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465685143596.jpg
128 KB, 788x1024
Do women really lack empathy? Is this a biological trait ?
>>
>>29460180
>Do women really lack empathy? Is this a biological trait ?
yes, yes
>>
I don't think empathy is much less common in women than it is in men.
>>
>>29460180

women are more empathetic than men though, we have more oxytocin in our brains

note how men commit the vast majority of violent crimes
>>
women have more empathy
>>
no
source: my mom
>>
Men are exponentially more empathetic, friendlier, kinder, and more fun to be around. They actually care and help other people. Men helped build civilization, fought battles for ideas and causes that were more important than themselves. Men respect the idea of honor and respect and keep their word when given. Men would of accomplished even more if it wasn't for women getting in the way. Women trample dreams and ambition. Women are the complete opposite of what I just said.

Women only care about their looks. Proven by the hours they spend in front of the mirror putting on makeup and wasting time in the mall buying needed clothes. They lack empathy, proven by how much they gossip and hate on other women who are more attractive than them. And men who don't make enough money as they want and label them creeps. Women only have the illusion of empathy cause they only empathize with themselves. The most deceiving type of narcissist. If you are telling a sob story to a women, the women will somehow make it by themselves. You see this all the time with Oprah or Trya Banks. You never hear a story about a female risking their lives to save another. During the Aurora colorado shooting it was all men who sacrificed themselves for their girlfriends, not the other way around. I guarantee you all those widows fucked some random guy at the bar in a week.
>>
File: 1466532069631.jpg (78 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
1466532069631.jpg
78 KB, 736x552
@twoninefoursixzerotwothreetwo
>we
>>
women are great at faking empathy, at heart they are all sociopaths

don't be fooled by their superficial bullshit
>>
>>29460237
>note how men commit the vast majority of violent crimes

when women jump up, they get smacked down
>>
Yes. Women are virtually subhuman. They're walking burthing machines.
>>
>>29460254
>I'm barely 18
>>
>>29460237
>note how men commit the vast majority of violent crimes
being cowardly and manipulative instead of violent doesn't make you empathetic
>>
>>29460237
>>29460239
>>29460243
>>29460309
Spotted the failed stacy's
>>
>>29460180
I think they have empathy, but their desire for alpha seed and money will always win.
>>
>Taylor Swift

She really is an awful slut.

>Dated Tom Hiddleston even when she was with Calvin
>cucked a Chad because he didn't like a red carpet event

he was so butthurt at Taylor's passive aggressiveness he deleted all her pictures from his instagram
>>
>>29460237

Oxytocin is how you feel a connection upon physical contact, like sex or being anally penetrated by Chad. Its not how you feel empathy.

Men have more experienced and engaged empathy than roasties. Its why they are less likely to spout normie memes to robots than the hysterical estrogenical roasties on here.
>>
>>29460180
they are only emphatic with children and other women but not for men.
>>
>>29460237
>tfw women fall in "love" via the oxytocin release from being fucked.

It really is a lie
>>
>>29460427

she's a closet lesbian with Karlie though
>>
>>29460254

fuck, someone should put this on the top of this board
>>
>>29460254
>They lack empathy, proven by how much they gossip and hate on other women who are more attractive than them

As if r9k doesn't cry about Chads every day of the week
>>
The answer is complicated, in general, I find women care more about people they don't know than men but care less about people they do know.
>>
>>29460633
That's for social status and social bonus points. Women don't really care about anyone but themselves, they only care how pretending to care about someone else would make them look.

This is why so many women flock to defend refugees and other shitskins. They're racist as fuck and realize those people are inferior to them so they try and help them so everyone can see what a "good person they are"
>>
>>29460316
But men are cowardly and manipulative
>>
>>29460180
I've observe women mumbling things like: "shit, I can't get away with that" or "fuck, What I just said was mean" under their breath. They're literally pretending to be decent people. They don't care about anyone but themselves.
>>
>>29460552
Talking about people with no names is a lot different than actual gossip about people who will eventually be hurt from it. Complaining about chad does literally nothing.
>>
File: 1466446417357.jpg (124 KB, 706x513) Image search: [Google]
1466446417357.jpg
124 KB, 706x513
>>29460180
I think it moreso has to do with the fact that there will always be beta faggots and Chads alike that will always allow most women to be this way. Not all women are coddled, but most are. And even moreso are they given more empathy by both genders. It's even a noted sociological effect in modern society called the "women are wonderful" effect. What's hilarious is if most feminists weren't hedonistic pieces of period chunks and narcissism they'd see that it aligns perfectly with their issues. But they ignore or even like it cause it makes most women feel like they finally have the upper hand over men in society. Meanwhile little little girls are having their genitals mutilated in a shit culture while we shit out more slacktivism. They don't eat at chic-fil-a and that gives them a small sense of validation in a post-developed society without conflict.
>>
>>29460237
So do you make concious decisions to act like entitled cunts or what?

*sips tea*
>>
>>29461308

that's just you universalizing what your mother was like
>>
>>29460237
>commit less violent crime because they're evolutionarily inclined to survive much more than men because they're the ones who're carrying the fetus
>they're biologically programmed to be extremely cowardly and take less initiative in everything they do
>the bell curve prices they're generally mediocre and play it safe
>they lack courage that men needed to survive and are naturally more manipulative
why would you ever commit violent crime yourself when you could just coax some cuckold into doing it for you?
>>
File: 22537376.jpg (512 KB, 660x800) Image search: [Google]
22537376.jpg
512 KB, 660x800
>>29462322
the bell curve proves*
society of course also treats them as if they're children who can't be held to the same ethical standards and responsibilities as men and even boys, see feminism for more on that
try imagining pic related being the same if the genders were swapped
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.