[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're basically guaranteed a wife in Islamic countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 369122_0.jpg (7 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
369122_0.jpg
7 KB, 240x180
You're basically guaranteed a wife in Islamic countries so why don't we just convert to Islam? They're gonna take over the west anyways.
>>
Because they look like shit
> inb4 someone cherrypicks.
>>
>>29460144
You're not guaranteed a wife if you convert. The Muslims that are guaranteed to have wives are those that have parents that made deals with the parents of the bride so that their kids will marry each other.
>>
File: persianqts.jpg (128 KB, 576x640) Image search: [Google]
persianqts.jpg
128 KB, 576x640
i'd 100% convert for qt persian muslim coochie
>>
I like drinking and it's too early for conversion to have social benefits. Wait for the jizya first.
>>
No you're not guaranteed a wife. They have polygamy so all the arab Chads get 4 wives and the lonely leftover fuckers blow themselves up.
>>
Muslims are more hypergamous than Western culture.
>>
>>29460144
can you stop doing this? at least tell me you are being pay for this crap, its better than doing it for free
>>29459213
>>
>>29460144
Because Islam is a lie and I will never join you promoters of falsehood.

Depart from us, defiled one.
>>
Because fuck donating time and money to religion.

I got better things to not do.
>>
>>29460144
I have a theory that Isis is using women to convert and get Muslim males to commit terrorism. I think the San Bernardino shooter was such a case. Dude was American and wife was middle eastern. She might have coaxed him into doing it. And the Orlando shooter might have been another case and all the talk about him being gay and beating his wife was just disinfo.
>>
>>29460144
>They're gonna take over the west anyways
Not when trump is president
>>
Good point. I might become one.
>>
>>29460335
This

Im friends with an american assimlated moslem robot. its just a cult, like mormons, or JWs.
>>
>>29460212
As a shitskin Iraqi it's true what this anon said however a guy can literally marry any single girl as long as he is of same religion has good job (parents and bitches go crazy over architect and doctors) having own house. No dating though but materialism is real big.

Also as western lads higher chances with girls from cities as country side people won't likely marry a girl off to westerners. We have some qt3.14s but moment you marry them they are like American women as in babies = landwhales.
>>
>>29460335
Polygamy is very rare unless oil sheikh. Honestly Muslim countries in General reward the studious type since status is everything.
>>
>>29460400
>>29460460
It depends on your country, in Somalia dating is okay and most men have 1 wife.
Ajanebis are lame though, Ive seen women puke when they walk up to them.
>>
File: 1440340838938.gif (379 KB, 264x257) Image search: [Google]
1440340838938.gif
379 KB, 264x257
>>29460144
because i'm an autistic faggot who would probably stoned
>>
>>29460144
>polygamy
you're not guaranteed anything, dumbass
>>
>>29460144
she dresses like pink guy
>>
Got a muslim wife without having to convert. You don't have to buy into the meme if you get it arranged.
>>
File: any women here today.gif (619 KB, 245x183) Image search: [Google]
any women here today.gif
619 KB, 245x183
>>29460144
>ou're basically guaranteed a wife in Islamic countries so why don't we just convert to Islam?
and where does it say such a thing?
>>
>Why don't you [insert some dumb delusional that has zero basis in reality] thread #22,784,986
No, you are not guarenteed a wife at all. If you are a piece of shit even as a Muslim, the patriarchs don't want you spreading your shitty values onto te next generation and dilute their beliefs and values.

Stop with these "why don't you ..." threads because they're based on shitty fantasies that are faulty beliefs and premises.
>>
>>29460144
I want a hot Syrian wife like Saba. Too bad she's dead.
>>
>>29462425
Her face is pretty but she looks fat dude
>>
>>29460144
>Be muslim
>get married, spawn
>Try to raise your son right
>The local cleric assfucks him at the age of 8

No thank you sir.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.