[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Complains about not having a gf >Is white What the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: 1466522232478.jpg (648 KB, 2000x1308) Image search: [Google]
1466522232478.jpg
648 KB, 2000x1308
>Complains about not having a gf
>Is white
What the fuck is your excuse?
>>
File: 1455169133885.png (1 MB, 1077x1675) Image search: [Google]
1455169133885.png
1 MB, 1077x1675
Well faggots? A legitimate reason. I'm waiting.
>>
>>29460107
i doubt it. most white guys who come to r9k are just here to laugh about memes, even that looks like they pretend to be single.

even fedora neckbeards get laid if they are white, just after they turn 22-25 or something. so it could be the younger losers, but it's still rare as fuck.
>>
>>29460249
Almost everyone I've talked to from here have had sex and gfs at one point. They even have friends.They're just memeing with all this virgin bullshit.
>>
>>29460190
I'm ugly and poor

/thread
>>
But I do have a black gf. In fact, I just bought her an engagement ring.
>>
>>29460269
You should still be able to get at least an average minority gf. White women will be a problem unless you either look good or have some money, but as long as you're white you shouldn't have to worry about anything in between.
>>
File: 2131231233213.jpg (41 KB, 393x525) Image search: [Google]
2131231233213.jpg
41 KB, 393x525
>>29460107
I'd rather starve than eat shit
>>
I don't mind seeing black guys with white chicks but I can't stand seeing black girls with white men
>>
>>29460107
>>29460190
I still have some standards
>>
>>29460342
I don't live in a country where you just go out and snatch a minority girl from a tree.
>>
>posts a bunch of handsome guys
kys
>>
>>29460372
ts the opposite with me. wm/bf is the only IR couple that makes me happy all the other ones look so superficial and fake while wm/bf looks wholesome
>>
>>29460455
WM/BF are 4% less likely to get divorced, BM/WF are something like 30% more likely to divorce.

I don't like race mixing period, but I do like seeing niggers get BTFO. The Native Americans were "genocided" by being outbred, something like 1/54 Native American woman decided to breed with a white guy. It took a couple hundred years, but after a while most Natives had white in them and were completely destroyed. Every white man who impregnates a nigger takes us one step closer to taking niggers out entirely.
>>
>>29460266

No you retarded slut, it just means you're subconciously and uncontrollably (because its instinct for you) selecting Chads from here to talk to, not robots.

Roastie once again confirming that women only see the top 20% of men as existing.
>>
>>29460107

I have a mental disease.
>tfw not original
>>
>>29460642
You know what's funny?the only true robots I've talked to from here weren't white. All the white ones have fucked at least once.
>>
>>29460626
I wouldn't count on it, Africa is expected to have something like 4 billion people by the end of the 21st century. Half of all under-16 year olds alive today live there
>>
Black women are so awful not even niggers themselves want them.
No thank you.
>>
im not an extrovert Americuck

>tfw no AfricanAmerican gf

t. Croatia
>>
>>29460677
Yeah, I've noticed this too and I've mentioned it a few times

Anyway, anytime a thread like this is created it dies within an hour or two because whites just don't want to admit that they have it pretty good in the dating scene
>>
File: 44.jpg (102 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
102 KB, 640x640
>>29460107
Why do people in interracial relationships always have a certain look? These males are all well groomed and slightly effeminate but attractive.

Now look at this picture. The girls in this kind of interracial are always doe eyed, genuine and traditional.

It's almost as if...

Asian men get all the best white women.
>>
>>29460107

this is true. every white man can slay pussy whether they know it yet or not.
>>
>>29460107
Basically no black women in Germany (we have all sorts of muzzies, but very little blacks).

The few that exist are so few in numbers that they don't need to compete for white guys (as there are plenty).
>>
>>29460842
do people even care when Asian men date their women?never seen a white guy get mad about it
>>
I'm picky as fuck. Not dating some washed up slut.
>>
>>29460107
I'm fucking autistic
I have a girl I'm "friends" with right now that has straight up told me to my face she likes me and I'm still terrified of her
>>
>>29460903
>>29460926
white """robots""", ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>29460875

it's kind of like getting yapped at by a pomeranian desu
>>
>>29460107
I Want a qt black gf but they don't go for nerdy white boys like me. They're like all other women in their dislike of me
>>
>had several gfs over the last 2 years
>they all left me for Chad

I learned my lesson
>>
I can't be attracted to black women. I seriously wish I could but I can't. I hate it.
>>
>>29460875
It's a r/asianmasculinity thing.
>>
>>29460875
Considering amwf threads used to get 400+ replies and triggered all of 4chan for an entire 5 years, I'd say they do get mad.

In the past, they got so mad they lynched chinamen, banned him from marrying (until 1990 in Australia) and did all other sorts of twisted shit. There were literally riots over Asians stealing white wimminz in the early 1900's and late 1800's. Ever read Ham on Rye?
>>
>>29460107
FUCKING TRAITORS STEALING BLACKBOT PROPERTY!!!!!!
GO FUCK AN ASIAN YA BASTARDS YOU ARE NOT ROBOTS!!! STAY WITH YOUR OWN KIND STAY WITH YOUR OWN KIND STAY WITH YOUR OWN KIND STAY WITH YOUR OWN KIND!
>>
>>29461258
Then they realized that Asian men are easily controlled and not a threat to anyone.
>>
>>29460302
DIE FAKE ROBOT SCUM
OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29461289
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/06/22/deadly-chinese-drugs-are-flooding-the-u-s-and-police-cant-stop-them/

Oh really? Remember the opium wars? That's happening right now in the West, with positions reversed.

China is supplying all the precursors and synthetic drugs for Latin distribution. That way, they can front and escape all blame. Everything in your lives is made in Asia in some way. Your nations have trillions of dollars of debt. You're being displaced in your own professions, universities and elite by our immigrants.

It really won't be long until drug addictions, hedonism and debt reach a critical point and your civilization will collapse. At which point, we will swoop in and appropriate all government control.

The early stages of our colonization is already apparent in Australia and Canada. Look at how brainwashed Australia is. 70% of them acknowledge China as their foreign leader.
>>
>>29461372
So what?no one these days is worried about Asian men taking their women.
>>
>>29461393
Is that why all of you chimp out in public with one?

Is that why you have to spend billions of dollars on anti-Asian propaganda through Jewlywood and other insidious methods?

Is that why you fabricate penis maps comparing your erect penises to our flacid ones?
>>
>>29461464
Show me one example of someone getting mad in public seeing an Asian guy with a white woman
>>
>>29460826
Mate, a lot of countries only have whites in the dating scheme, only rich countries are culturally diverse.
>>
>>29460107
These guys are handsome though and 4 of these men look like models
>>
>>29461258
but those threads are spammed, even fart threads get that many replies if posted 3-4 times a day often with multiple threads in the catalog at once.
>>
>>29461464
lol so the asianmasculinity sub really does come here
>>
>>29460926
I'm in the same situation... Any robot have a useful advice?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.