[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>but muh contribution to society! Why do wagecucks say the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1430690572549-1.jpg (15 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1430690572549-1.jpg
15 KB, 250x237
>but muh contribution to society!
Why do wagecucks say the funniest shit?
>>
what? i just like having money and gf thats all
>>
Don't allow such considerations as these distress you."I will live in dishonor, and be nobody anywhere." For, if dishonor isan evil, you can no more be involved in any evil by the means of another,than be engaged in anything base. Is it any business of yours, then, toget power, or to be admitted to an entertainment? By no means. And how is it true that you will be nobodyanywhere, when you ought to be somebody in those things only which arein your own control, in which you may be of the greatest consequence? "Butmy friends will be unassisted." -- What do you mean by unassisted? Theywill not have money from you, nor will you make them Roman citizens. And who can give to another the things whichhe has not himself? "Well, but get them, then, that we too may have a share."If I can get them with the preservation of my own honor and fidelity andgreatness of mind, show me the way and I will get them; but if you requireme to lose my own proper good that you may gain what is not good, considerhow inequitable and foolish you are. Besides, which would you rather have,a sum of money, or a friend of fidelity and honor? Rather assist me, then,to gain this character than require me to do those things by which I maylose it. Well, but my country, say you, as far as depends on me, will beunassisted. Here again, what assistance is this you mean? "It will nothave porticoes nor baths of your providing." And what signifies that? Why,neither does a smith provide it with shoes, or a shoemaker with arms. Itis enough if everyone fully performs his own proper business. And wereyou to supply it with another citizen of honor and fidelity, would nothe be of use to it? Yes. "What place, then, say you, will I hold in the state?" Whatever youcan hold with the preservation of your fidelity and honor. But if, by desiringto be useful to that, you lose these, of what use can you be to your countrywhen you are become faithless and void of shame.
>>
Fucking Normy get out
>>
File: NEET.png (105 KB, 589x605) Image search: [Google]
NEET.png
105 KB, 589x605
>>29460011
And yet it aren't even exactly the wagecucks who contribute to society (see pic). Also, conservation and social care rely heavily on volunteers: often NEETs.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.