[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are any of you /r9k/ successful? I used to browse here a lot.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20160620-WA0061.jpg (48 KB, 351x445) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160620-WA0061.jpg
48 KB, 351x445
Are any of you /r9k/ successful? I used to browse here a lot. It was my go to board, the awkward phase in my life fizzled out after years of being an aspie. I remember when I was in highschool I'd come home just to get on here. I was a handholdless kissless virgin. Beta to the max. At school others saw me as a normie because I lied about having sex or what not. I was believable as much as I was a beta. During my senior year I met this girl who moved near me, we didn't go to the same school. We talked and became good friends. I was definitely in the friend zone. Despite what I felt she felt about a month into talking I told her how I loved her. She sort if looked puzzled and then told me that she loved me too. We kissed and at 19 years old I finally kissed a girl, now, at 22 I am marrying her. She is a genuine good girl and with her I've felt I've made it. We want to have children in the next few years. Years ago I never thought this would happen.

Any other success stories?
>>
File: 1455937030071.jpg (176 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1455937030071.jpg
176 KB, 960x1280
rot in hell you fucking normalfag
>>
>>29459959
I'm a scrawny Jew and shes a black girl from Africa that immigrated here. I'm very >normie
>>
>>29459983
how does it feel to know the Jewish Illuminati realized you were weighing them down and is cutting the chaff by letting you throw your life away
>>
>>29460033
Feels good. I get to have sex and she keeps me warm. Makes me food and sucks dick for days.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.