[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/uni/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1461582800686.jpg (105 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461582800686.jpg
105 KB, 750x1000
Anyone in university but feels like they shouldn't be in it?

>fell for the stem meme
>put 0 effort into anything
>dodge every single lecture
>treat it essentially like highschool
>have exams literally this week and the next weeks
>haven't studied as 0 motivation

The only reason I went into this is I wouldn't be acceptable as a neet.

Am I alone here or is anyone else like this?
>>
>>29459858
literally every single person in university feels like this youre not a special snowflake
>>
File: 1440585347551.jpg (21 KB, 281x426) Image search: [Google]
1440585347551.jpg
21 KB, 281x426
>>29459909

fucking what? most normalfags look back on university as one of the best times in their lives.

And right now the average normalfag is out partying having sex and enjoying life. Meanwhile I hate it and am only in it for reasons that aren't my own
>>
Anon, I screwed around the first time I was in university. I didn't take it seriously and ended up flunking out. Now I'm almost 30 and finally putting in the effort to get educated. Don't make the same mistake I did. Do what you have to to get through it and succeed. Don't waste a decade of your life on menial jobs like I did.
>>
>>29459858
Also STEM has few women and this few are ugly, fat and demands Chad.

FUCK MY LIFE
U
C
K

M
Y

L
I
F
E
>>
>>29459928
>>29459909
fucking what?
actual humans treat it as a responsibility, not this fucking idiot OP
You should drop out now before the debt get too heavy.
You are fucking yourself over
>>
>>29459858
>be me
>21
> finally go to college after taking a four year sabatical
>I'm tired of being alone so that's my chance for making friends ans getting a qt gf
>no ones talks to me
>it's full of Chads and Staceys
>I'm surrounded by 17 year olds
>dreamsshattering.gif
>lose motivation, but still go to class
>Try joining the gaming club, "the guild"
>it's full of autists
>Try joining the anime club
>it's full of fat fujos
>slip into depression
>don't do any of the homework
>don't study
>still manage to get an average of 80%
>>
>>29460350
I started college when I was 21 and my room mates were 19. Being able to buy alcohol makes you cool.
>>
>>29460456
No one wants a disgusting weeaboo-metalhead hybrid like me to buy them alcohol.
>>
>>29460645
Thats literally who we would use to buy us alcohol actually
>>
>enrol in science degree
>lecturers all have heavy accents, almost incomprehensible
>lecture slides are incoherent ramblings that make no sense on their own, sometimes it's just a few equations with none of the variables defined
>tutors smugly tell me solutions to my problems are "obvious", forcing me to look up the information on my own only to discover "obvious" is academic lingo for "directly lifted from the middle of senior maths course with no context; if you don't take it as a given you are stupid lol we don't need proofs it's physics"
>end up having to teach myself the entirety of the class outside of it
>this happens in every single class

Every time I have thought I was an idiot it was because I was missing some knowledge that places a result in context, which they either incorrectly assumed we knew because they haven't kept up with curriculum changes and didn't bother telling us to look into, or because they never intended us to question where their formula came from.
>>
File: 1452189069785.jpg (57 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
1452189069785.jpg
57 KB, 421x421
>failed 3 exams
>on a scholarship
>resists in August, have to pass then in order to not waste scholarship
>can no longer be temporary NEET for Summer, will actually have to be productive by studying

I guess I can't even escape gradecucking for more than a month, just fuck my shit up
>>
You should probably just drop out before you rack up more debt. You won't make it through a four year STEM degree with that attitude at a respectable school.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.