[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ls feminism a hate movement?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: prison-rape-funny[1].jpg (40 KB, 500x221) Image search: [Google]
prison-rape-funny[1].jpg
40 KB, 500x221
ls feminism a hate movement?
>>
>>29459798
If you cherry pick yea
>>
File: 1434574945710.png (23 KB, 456x538) Image search: [Google]
1434574945710.png
23 KB, 456x538
>>29459798
haha
what dumb bitch
>>
i wouldn't exactly call it a hate movement, it's more like a power movement that just happens to be hateful.
>>
>>29459798
Too bad white supremacist gangs are the most notorious prison gangs.
>>
pls dont tell me /r9k/ is just full of feminist retards and i have not noticed yet
how is that even possible
this seems like a complete contradiction in itself
if i expect someone to hate this vagina cult then its r9k for fucks sake
>>
File: Stirner-9.jpg (76 KB, 594x395) Image search: [Google]
Stirner-9.jpg
76 KB, 594x395
>>29459798
>justice
oregano
>>
>>29459798
yes, mra is true justice.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 500x293
The internet is capable of turning anything into a 'hate movement'
Even liking a cartoon the 'wrong way' can get you death threats.
>>
>>29459839
perhaps. but equal treatment under the law is quite an important cherry:

http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Womens-groups-Cancel-law-charging-women-with-rape
http://www.hindustantimes.com/delhi/only-men-can-be-booked-for-rape/story-qQNnSnT8lzd1QOCsansK1H.html
http://www.nownys.org/archives/leg_memos/oppose_a00330.html
https://issuu.com/prenticereid/docs/feminist_groups_oppose_shared_paren/1
>>
Fuck the white race
>>
>>29461703
Amen sistuh
>>
>>29459798
The extremist, tumblr brand of feminism is absolutely a hate movement against straight white males.

Now, don't get me wrong, all forms of feminism are cancer, but most don't celebrate prison rape that I know of.
>>
>>29459798
Women are incapable of hate.

Hear me out.

They are too irresponsible to hate. If you're pampered every single day of your life, you never have a chance to develop a sense of responsibility for your words. Women sling their insults not because they've been exposed to any injustice, but simply because they can -- because they have learned they'll fly, that there never are any repercussions. Calling women hateful is like calling a child bad for stealing your items if you've never even suggested it is wrong. It's only natural.
>>
>>29459798

No. It's an extension of gynocentric chivalry.

Think about it. Have you ever noticed how feminists complain to big daddy government, and men, to solve everything?

Feminism is women taking advantage of the inherent whiteknight chivalrous instinct that most men have. Women are incredibly devious and intelligent, never underestimate them.
>>
Its activism if you ask me. But its kinda dated.
>>
>>29459957
true

>went to prison for 2 years in Indiana
>white majority and most were hammerskins
>black inmates weren't allowed to play basketball
>>
>>29459839
>If you cherry pick yea

Far left radicals are not hard to find on twitter and tumblr.
>>
>>29460131
WHO IS HE

WHY AM I SO
>>
Pretty funny how they do the exact reverse of what we do

r9k
>women have life on easy mode !!!

sjw
>straight white men have life on easy mode !!!
>>
>>29463963

Bitter angry people. But only one group you can mock as weirdos. It's really stupid. They're both idiots.
>>
>>29463963
We each have our own strengths. For men it's literally strength, higher income, etc. For women it's safety, comfort, etc. Some men want the safety and comfort, some women want the strength and income. Like everything it's more complicated than black and white.
>>
>>29464098
>For men it's something that must be strived for against considerable odds
>For women it's something that comes from having a vagina
Seems about right
>>
>>29463963

Even *if* women don't live on easy mode, which is the case for some women I know, most women certainly have it easier than most men.
>>
>>29463963
One is correct, the other one is wrong.
>le horseshoe
>i am superior to everyone with opinions
>>
>>29464157
Men are natural competitors, don't act like they aren't. We're driven to compete and born with the tools to do it. Women don't have those traits.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.