[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Become homeless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 3354.jpg (85 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
3354.jpg
85 KB, 512x288
I'm thinking of just dropping everything (my video games & anime) and becoming homeless.
I just such a fucking loser with no future so maybe I need to become a man by wandering around aimlessly for a while, living off the land or something. Experiencing hardship and not having a safety net.
I'll probably die but who fucking cares? I have nothing to lose.
I'm nearly 20 and I'm still a cowardly miserable virgin.

Should I do it?
>>
Jesus christ man. Being a virgin and 20 isn't a massive ordeal. It really shouldn't bother you that much.
>>
Talk to a therapist first. You're fucking 19 dude your life relatively doesn't suck compared to most people's and there is still so much possibility for you.
>>
>>29459743
Yea what I was saying with >>29459777

I know some 23 y/o virgins that don't whine like you.
>>
>>29459743
It's not just that.
I'm submissive and timid in social situations.
Social anxiety and depression diagnosed so I'm on medication for that which I don't believe in.
I have no job, I'm lazy and I sleep 14 hours a day.
Skeleton mode with an ugly face. I thought I would be less ugly after my acne cleared up but I still look awful.

Need to escape and mould myself into a respectable man.
Batman lived like a hobo for a few years so he could become batman.
Hopefully something similar will happen to me if I just go there and experience true hardship living in poverty.
>>
>>29459777
Yeah I'm still young so I want to get my life back on track now while I still have a chance.

>>29459790
I'm not very concerned with the virgin part.
It just helps paint a picture of the sort of loser I am.
>>
>>29459791
Believe in your medication. You don't know better than doctors hahaha you stupid shit. You'll have to work a little hard to correct your sleep cycle though. That shit can be rough. Other than that, try to do some pushups and situps, get some weights if you can. You don't need to go hard but exercise is great for self-esteem.
>>
>>29459807
I don't think being a virgin makes you a loser. A lot of people are virgins at your age.
>>
It won't take long before mummy or daddy come looking for you
You're still a child, stop pretending that your life is at breaking point
Fucking hell
>>
>>29459728
Someone I went to school with did this and he's fairly successful at it. I would recommend you not do this unless you're extroverted and have a wide range of knowledge though because you'll be relying on other people for food.
>>
>>29459912
I know a dude that is a vagabond as well but he was always really out there. Did a lot of drugs. Idk if he had much a life to live in the conventional sense. What was your guy like?
>>
>>29459728
Joining the military or merchant marine or something instead.
>>
>>29459942
Australian military is really hard to get into apparently.
>>
>>29459728
>live off the land

have fun being dead desu. if you think you could maybe grow a coupla taters and a coupla cabbages anywhere it will never happen. if you live in the city you will sit down all day and when you sleep youll have legit homeless people trying to kill you for change or your sleeping bag

not a good life desu

t. guy whos dad was homeless after military
>>
>>29460124
By live off the land I meant beg for money or steal food. I live in the city.
>>
I thought about becoming homeless myself anon. But then I realized that it's because I don't know what to do with my life. 22 years old, no license, impulse my money away, no car, no college either. Tomorrow I'm going to attempt to get my shit together so that I may actually put an attempt in living.

After all, life is a game and I love games. Why should I let it beat me?
>>
>>29460129
ah i see i see, sorry for being too literal

you might be able to do it but it will be shitty and you will get bored out of your skull

only homeless people that are liked is within small communities where they talk to people and are usually old

where i used to live there was an old homeless guy who used to hang around and play games with kids, dress up for easter etc etc and was a pretty cool guy

dude got killed when some drunk fuck ran him over

RIP Les you old bastard
>>
>>29460177
I also have tool-like tendencies in social situations. Makes me look weak when people offer me a cigarette and I say yes. I've had a lot of girls lose interest in me doing that.
>>
>>29459811
Piss off. It's a fucking market made for profit.

Think about artists in 1800, they were introverted people that wished to create their own things.
Artists 2016 wishes to gain profit and mass produce the same painting 6 times and selling it high, they might not even be the ones that made it.

Same story for a doctor in 1930, he/she wanted to help people. Now he/she wants a new car and a raise.

I can relate to you op. I've had the same thoughs despite having a job(that I might lose soon due to sleeping problems and severe depression). I'd feel bad selling the music I've made (i.e sell my computer which I use to edit it) but otherwise selling all my belongings, maybe rake up a huge loan and moving out in the woods to die by an infection, or just move further south towards asia (not for weeb but for escape and temperature) might be something I'll look to in 1-2 years.

T. Whole family killed themselves and left me alone
>>
>>29459743
I dont thonk you fucking get it.

EVERYONE, FUCKING EVERYONE I KNOW IS HAVING SEX, EXPERIECING THINGS THAT IVE NEVER BEFORE. HAVING SOCIAL LIVES HAVE GIRLFRIENDS.

YOU TRY WATCHING EVERY SINGLE FRIEND YOU HAD IN HIGH SCHOOL IN RELATIONSHIPS NOW WHILE YOURE STILL A SINGLE 20 YEAR OLD COLLEGE DORK AND THEN YOU TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS TO NOT BE AN ORDEAL.

IM WASTING THE BEST YEARS OF MY LIFE NOT HAVING SEX. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF YOUTH THEN?

Seriously you shut your fucking mouth, some of us here are suffering a great deal mentally coping with how much of a failure we are. Honestly if i had any type of armed weaponary access i wouldnt last a week longer before i started killing people.

Understand that some robots have a lot of hatred for not gettinf what others get to enjoy.
>>
File: 1445432125749.png (89 KB, 330x328) Image search: [Google]
1445432125749.png
89 KB, 330x328
are you me, OP?
i've been literally thinking the same thing for the past 5 months now
I tried being homeless for awhile. It's rough as hell. I've talked to a lot of homeless people about how they do it. One guy I met said he loved it. He traveled all around the country.
I don't think I'm cut out for that kind of lifestyle though. I'm not very street smart though.

Cops hate homeless people so be prepared to get arrested for sleeping outside because there are tons of snitches out there.

I was considering living the homeless life because I worked 40 hours a week for 2 years of my life at a job i hated and where no one appreciated my work. Everyday i would rack my brain trying to think of some kind of alternative to life that doesn't involve working and the only option i came up with is being homeless. So i tried being homeless for a few weeks and i slept at parks and stuff. The cold at night sucks, there's nothing really to do except read books or walk around. Alcohol makes it easier but i get too paranoid about stealing from stores because i'm not good at stealing.
>>
>>29460396
Oh shut the fuck up

baaaaaaaaw my life revolves around sex i can't get

>Honestly if i had any type of armed weaponary access
Kys you stupid fucking wretch.
>>
>>29460447
You know its funny for a long time the reason I never lost my fucking mind was the fact that people said "theres mlre to life than sex".

I actually tried to lead a lifr of self improvement and learning skills and becoming a better person.

Know where that led? NO FUCKING WHERE, a fucking coping machanic was all that shit was.

I want sex, i want social acceptance, I want friends and fun. Guess what? That doesnt mean shit to you does it?

No, no, no. To you I should "grow the fuck up" and just take all the BULLSHIT I have.

Go choke on a fat dick
>>
What you are feeling is a normal reaction to a pathological society.

You are transforming your sentiment of deracination to a fantasy of fugue. A petit-mort, a little death. Not so much suicide, but a suicide of your current state, which you feel has no weight - an unbearable lightness that nudges you to move far away in any direction as long as its away from where you are.

You are a deracinated homo Americanus (regardless of whether you are a US citizen). May I redirect you to therightstuff.biz to help understand your situation, and at least, laugh about it with others.
>>
do you have a car you can live in? better than being homeless
>>
OP, I don't think you should become homeless with no plan. I feel like that's similar to a child throwing a tantrum, packing his teddy bear and a granola bar and announcing that he's going to live in his treehouse FOREVER!!

Realistically, it's probably going to suck ass and will make things worse for you. Best case, you'll fail, come back home, with nothing to show for it.

Instead, plan your departure. Save up some money, do some research, get some cheap land and a trailer and go live out there instead. You'll at least get something out of the experience instead of ending up in jail or shanked in some dirty alley.

This youtuber has some great videos on how to do it.

https://youtu.be/qghZ2ao7GKM
>>
Dont you have a family?

Hobo life will only make it worse, what i think you ahve to do (and what i am also doing) is:

-working out
-find a job
-find yourself (so you can BE yourself)

How much money do you have?
>>
>>29459728
>wandering around aimlessly for a while, living off the land

You won't make it.

You are not going to be tired, disheveled, uncomfortable, aching, and sad.

You're going to be exhausted, stink, looking at every single bench wishing it were concealed from view so you could take a nap at it, you're going to fucking hurt, and you're going to realize how untenable it is after the first night.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.