[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk down the street >everyone sees you as a kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 023483.jpg (447 KB, 1752x1000) Image search: [Google]
023483.jpg
447 KB, 1752x1000
>walk down the street
>everyone sees you as a kid
>>
File: 1466195851679.jpg (1 MB, 3341x2208) Image search: [Google]
1466195851679.jpg
1 MB, 3341x2208
>every girl you walk past is taller than you
>>
File: 1466198133365.png (328 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1466198133365.png
328 KB, 1600x900
>girls see you as a complete joke IF they even acknowledge you at all
>>
File: 1466196392502.jpg (582 KB, 1112x1900) Image search: [Google]
1466196392502.jpg
582 KB, 1112x1900
>females don't even see you as a possible mate, it literally doesn't cross their minds
>>
>caring about what roasties think
Manlets are truly sad.
>>
>>29459903

If you're not a manlet you're not a robot. That's not even up for negotiation.

So, how are you doing, Chad?
>>
>>29460155
Are you really this butthurt about someone being taller than you? But really, women who put exaggerated requirements for height are not worth either.
>>
>"heightism" is something you short motherfuckers made up to feel good about yourself
There's a lot of irony here.
>>
>>29459903

This is ironically the plight of the manlet. You can't actually be a manlet until you accept the manlet meme, and then you finally become one. It's poetic.
>>
File: 1448148872811.jpg (14 KB, 249x228) Image search: [Google]
1448148872811.jpg
14 KB, 249x228
>be a manlet
>women judge me for my height
>be ugly, unpleasant and poor anyway
>>
>These are the people that nature have decided you should mate with.

fuck this gay earth
>>
>>29459667
Anna Carolina calls guys under 6 inches friends. Either she's retarded, or she's talking about cock size.
>>
Man, this is mean stuff, you know, and I am actually tall. Can someone make a list of these "things" so I know to avoid them like the plague?
>>
Women don't know what the fuck they want. They also don't know measurements for shit. They say things like "oh I want a 7 inch dick up in my cunt" but haven't got a clue how big 7 inches really is, and when they're down on their knees with a cock in their face even a 5 incher will look big to them.

Same goes with height. As long as you are taller than a girl (even slightly), you could be 7 feet tall for all they fucking care or know. And who the fuck wants to go out with girls over 5'7" anyway, they're lanky and gross and their breath stinks.
>>
The "the only 6 foot and up guys get laid" thing is the biggest meme going. Women can say what type of man they want, but at what point did wonen start knowing what they want?

Tall girls don't care. Short girls don't care. Middle height girls say they care but will fuck whatever exciting alpha turns them on.
>>
>tfw 5'10 and never thought of my height as being a problem/never thought about it in general

well, i'll add that on the ever-growing pile of reasons I will never get a gf.
>>
>>29461058
Do you know how females see unattractive, manlets?

They think of them like how you see your grandmother's friends. In other words, they just exist, they're not sexual and the idea of a relationship or sex isn't even something you contemplate. You do not see them romantically.

Want to know how easily females put guys in the friendzone? It's because this is how they think.
>>
>>29459667
>under 5'11"
>UNDER 5'11"

It's ok guys, I made it.
>>
I can't fucking take it anymore.

You guys where successfull ONCE and only ONCE in making a shooter. You know what? I think that just proves it. All this depression shit? All these feels? You're all normalfags. I'm not even gonna use the new age term normie. You all have something to live for. Family, money, job. I bet most of you are 6ft please. You're all weak. Buy a fucking gun and shoot some people. PLEASE. Hell if you have prep time start target practicing or work out on dodging cop bullets. Please. Just buy a fucking gun now.

Im dead serious. I will make this happen if none of you dont have the pair to do it. Give me a couple of months, until Dec 24-25 2016 this year. Mark my fucking words. You're all going to reply to this post with MEMES ans SHITPOSTS, do whatever you want. I

E728171
>>
No girl ever has ever legitimately preferred a <= 5'9" male
>>
Yes, you are a lesser person because you're genetically inferior
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.