[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one reason I shouldn't racemix when white and Asian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 252x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 252x378
Give me one reason I shouldn't racemix when white and Asian women exist. No black women allowed.
>>
>>29459666
black women should be killed

i would kill them all myself for a white/asian gf
>>
>>29459666
>666

Get out of here Satan. This is a Christian imageboard and you will not take our pure women.
>>
>>29459666
Because they're not a part of your race.
Because your forebears built up something beautiful, and they wouldn't want you to just throw it all away.
>>
Here you go.

http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

http://www.npr.org/2013/04/02/175292625/when-youre-mixed-race-just-one-box-is-not-enough

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/feb/23/mixed-race-children-mental-health
>>
>>29459666
Have your way but give me your nicest black women in return so I can racemix senpai.
>>
I'm a black fembot and I would be happy if my father got a Japanese wife and moved to Japan. He would be making a really bad choice if he married an American white woman though. Only really stupid non-white men make that choice, most men are stupid though.
>>
>>29459666
You could also go with native women? You are probably 1/20 part cherokee anyway.
>>
>>29459666
Tbh that dude looks like a normal human being that just happened to be black, not too tryonish or anything so I have no problems with that.
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
>>29459703
All religions worship Satan. Infact, seeing as all life is crafted from Carbon (which has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons, life is Satan. Your sin is being born a 666 demon and you're in hell, Theo-fucktard.
>>
>>29459745
>talking about bad choices
>is in favor of having black father move to one of the most xenophobic, racist places on earth
If black women weren't so buttugly most of the time I would actually think about even hooking up with one of them. But even average white girls are better than them. And I can't resist the white girls approaching me in this white country.

t. blackanon
>>
>>29459865
White women have the power to destroy a black guy at any time she feels fit because white women are the most powerful in america. white women are smarter than black women on average, yeah my dads ex black wives just screamed and were emotional but a white woman could get him put in jail for life if she gets mad enough. If she gets mad at you and she could easily call the police, then claim you raped or beat her up. I'd suggest you only fuck white women and don't actually try to marry or have children with one.
>>
>>29459938
I don't live in a country full of sociopathic narcissists. In other words I don't live in the US.
>>
>>29460138
If you're from Europe I don't see the issue with marry a white woman. Avoid all Chinese and Africans too.
>>
>>29460153
Why can't africans living in europe be good wives?
>>
File: coalburner2.jpg (255 KB, 1286x800) Image search: [Google]
coalburner2.jpg
255 KB, 1286x800
>>29459938
now white women are using social media to fight back at black men abuse and violence.
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (9 KB, 250x235) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
9 KB, 250x235
>>29460172
They shit in public places.
>>
>>29460172
African women are evil bitches
>>
>>29459666
Racemixing is fine, but if you're black, pray to whatever deity you believe in that your kids get the mom's hair. Black people hair is gross and useless.
>>
>>29459696
Iktfb
>tfw you will never join your fellow blackbots in destroying all the black women
>>
>>29460218
As do your perfect Chinese Cartoon women.
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (193 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
193 KB, 1920x1080
>>29460218
>/r9k/'s dream waifu
>>
>>29459666
>>29459696
Do you idiots actually think there are black women on here?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.