[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obscure feels/ you will never thread >ywn watch your future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8
File: original.jpg (267 KB, 819x579) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
267 KB, 819x579
Obscure feels/ you will never thread

>ywn watch your future wife struggle with wedding planning and decisions while telling her "if that makes you happy dear"
>ywn finally step up after she reels back and forth and make the decision for her
>>
File: tfw no imperium.jpg (386 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
tfw no imperium.jpg
386 KB, 1680x1050
>you will never stand in a line with your guardsmen brothers as the filthy xenos approach
>you will never charge forth with pure zeal, following up the countless other waves of conscripts sent to die
>you will never die a glorious death, an unnamed soldier, for the glory of the Emperor, and Imperium
>>
File: happy face.jpg (26 KB, 215x365) Image search: [Google]
happy face.jpg
26 KB, 215x365
Never felt that feel before but I certainly do now
>>
>>29459616
I just want my wife to be spoiled
Nothing would make me happier than to buy my wife gifts
The problem is no wife today is deserving of it.
She would likely just get used to it and then if I stopped, divorce me and take all my money.
>>
>>29459580
>you will never be a scientist
>>
File: 1465700680793.jpg (34 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1465700680793.jpg
34 KB, 540x540
>>29459602
>ywn sacrifice yourself to save your children and wife
>>
File: daughteru.png (456 KB, 613x587) Image search: [Google]
daughteru.png
456 KB, 613x587
>>29459652
>You will never kiss your wife goodbye in the morning and give your daughter a pat on the head
>You will never get back after a long day laboring for the family
>Your daughter will never jump into your arms, happy that you're home
>Your wife will never step out of the kitchen and smile at you, silently acknowledging the peace and love you have together
>Your daughter will never then explain all the adventures she had at kindergarten that day
>>
File: 1456898357636.jpg (60 KB, 476x687) Image search: [Google]
1456898357636.jpg
60 KB, 476x687
>>29459699
>ywn grow old with her and be that crotchety old couple that argues day and night in the nursing home but everyone knows its just your public way of accepting each other's affection
>ywn die holding each others hands
>>
>you will never be hugged
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7 KB, 299x168
>ywn have a tsendere admirer
>ywn break her down and watch her stammer as you propose
>ywn tease her every day of your life
>>
>>29459699
you sound like a straight up pedo, like the typical aspy. Im glad you are forever alone, aspy.

and your daughter is going to be a lefty stacy because your autistic ass took the easy way out and sent her to public school. dumb fuck.
>>
>>29459699
>ywn tuck your daughter in at night
>ywn see the smile on her face after she wins her first soccer game
>ywn shed tears of joy as you give your daughter away on her wedding day
>ywn have "the talk" with your daughter
>ywn get your daughter that barbie dream house she always wanted and see her face light up on Christmas day
>>
>>29459676
>tfw gonna be a scientist

Why does life still not feel enjoyable?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.