[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im tired of being disrespected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 32
Co-worker asks if I'd take her day at work like

>"Hey kid, would you like to work my 1-7 shift?"

This fucking enraged me, this bitch is my got damn age. Twenty. Twenty fucking years old and she calls me a kid?

I responded back with

>I'm not a kid, I'm a man. And no I cant take your shift cause my bros graduation is today.

Im tired of being mocked and im tired of being fucking disrespected. This bitch just angered me to high hell.
>>
If you have her as a coworker, it sounds like you have some work to do in being respectable, kid.
>>
>>29459528
How did she react? Good on you
>>
>>29459528
>getting angry
>because a cunt made a snarky comment

yes, you are still a kid.
>>
Don't get in over your head, kid.
>>
>>29459528
tch. It wasn't personnel.
>>
>>29459579
She said "lmfao, its ok and thanks though"

No one fucking disrespects me. Especially some fucking bitch, im just so fucking sick of it. Im tired of this bullshit.
>>
>>29459582
Yeah you'll let the a bitch call you a kid right?
>>
>>29459555
hahahahah what?
>>
>>29459528
>getting angry about a term of endearment

Get this, you are a kid
>>
>>29459692
We're tired of your childish behavior, kiddo
>>
>>29459528
you're being a faggot about it

respect is earned/stolen or bought, you did none of these so people treat you like shit, that's something you learn when you get older, kiddo

also stop taking stupid shit seriously
>>
>>29459528
Workplaces get shot up for less than that. She should consider herself lucky she's still alive to """work""" her shift.
>>
>>29460034
Youre fucking joking right? Seriously how is a girl calling you a fucking KID, ANY FUCKING term of "endearment".
>>229460056
Respect to be called a got damn man when you are one is there automatically.

I dont call her a damn kid so why should I have to be called one. Seriously its as if you people would rather be stepped on and called bitches and then defend why you were called one in the first place
>>
The fact that you got that and are STILL hung up on it means she probably had a point. You basically went "NUH UHHHH!" like... guess what, a fucking kid.

The mature response would have been to laugh it off and then mentioned your bro's graduation.
>>
>>29460399
Yeah the beta response would have been to laugh off the fucking insult.

Bro shut the fuck up. You have no idea how men work if you let a girl call you a damn kid.
>>
>>29459692
Kid, you have uncontrolled nigger autism. Kill yourself nigger child
>>
>>29460450
Why even here, even fucking here people never see my side of things. Theres no fucking place I can fucking express how i feel without being disrespected.
>>
Same. I'm 26 and there's no end to it. I need to talk to my sister, she was a SJW and for the longest time would accuse men of being evil barbarians and everything they do is wrong, and then my cousin went and got "raped", and she decides to let it go. So for like a decade, I'm being insulted for anything I do, and then she someone she's sure did rape my cousin go.

I was considering also if someone asks why there was a gap after HS before I went to college, I'd say I went to jail for attacking someone. If you say depression they will treat you like a piece of shit, but if I say something violent, especially that I was drunk, they'd be like "Oh this guy is actually cool I'm doing him a favor by hiring him"
>>
>>29460470
Lil baby gonna throw a temper tantrum?
>>
>>29459692
Damn you sound like a pathetic spurg hahahaha she's probably gonna tell all your coworkers "hey that weird kid got angry when I called him kid"
>>
>>29460508
Why do you feel the need to be an asshole to a robot?
>>
>>29460273
Damn robots are worse than women. You sound like a bitch crying cause someone Called you "kid"
>>
>>29459528
Kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid
>>
>>29460565
Dont fucking insult me.

HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU ALL HANDLE IT THEN, "oh man you should have just ignored the comment"

FUCK YOU SERIOUSLY FUCK YOU ALL. THIS CHICK CALLED ME A KID AND IM SUPPOSE TO NOT EVEN ADDRESS IS? CAUSE THATS THE MATURE THIG TO DO?

MOTHERFUCKERS PLEASE
>>
>>29460470
Wahhhh wahhhhhh

Kill yourself faggot nobody respects crybaby bitches
>>
File: 1294513876767.jpg (30 KB, 107x116) Image search: [Google]
1294513876767.jpg
30 KB, 107x116
>>29460598
this kid is serious
>>
>>29460494
You are delusional, my dude

Who the fuck wants to associate with someone who attacks people
>>
File: 1452298592209s.jpg (7 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1452298592209s.jpg
7 KB, 250x194
you need to vote to define robotdom

>>29457892
>>
File: 1457154317407.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1457154317407.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>29460494
>and then she someone she's sure did rape my cousin go.
>>
>>29460273
It's god damn not "got damn" you imbecile. I bet you think it's diamond dozen and doggy dog world as well.

Grow up kid.
>>
>>29460568
because you act like a child. youre obviously a manlet or have baby face if this is such a common accurence for you. get the fuck over it and learn to contain your autist rage, she probably didnt even think it was disrespectful. fucking nigger.
>>
>>29459692
>said "lmfao"
??????
>>
why didn't you just go

>sorry bitch got shit to do

whats she gonna do?
>>
>>29460657
You mean "G-d damn" you stupid goy.
>>
>>29459528
Should've just called her a kid back and not sperg out.
>>
>>29460657
>doggy dog world

There's no fucking way people think this
>>
>>29460598
This kid sounds like Eliot Rodger.
>>
>>29460598
Calm down, kid.

I guess the reason why this bothers you so much is because you're a man-child.
>>
>>29460678
In the words of my generation, inshallah.
>>
>>29460658
>she probably didnt even think it was disrespectful

If I girl called you a kid, im sure you wouldnt think anything by it.

Fuck you, men have a level of pride and the fact that she called me a damn kid shows how little she thinks of me as a man when we are of equal age

I dont call her a damn kid, I call her by her fucking name but oh ho ho no to you she didnt do anything wrong
>>
>>29460694
Oh yes there are. You are vastly underestimating how stupid people can be.
>>
>>29460694
Yeah snoop fuck it up for everyone. He put it out in the mainstream as a play on words and it stuck in the hip hop- Americans community . Then people copied not knowing the original saying
>>
>>29460711
Im a 20 year old black loser in college working on a degree and having a shitty part time job to get me through it.

The last thing i want is for some chick to call me a damn kid. I have to see people who are better off than me, people who have gfs, people who look way happier, people who are white, etc every damn day .
Ive had to struggle and fight to get everything i have so excuse me for being bitter and angry at the slightest things. I am very insecure with who i am and I blame this society for it
>>
I wish I looked young enough to be called kid. Haven't been called that in more than a decade and I'm only 26 years old(was a bearded teenager)
>>
>>29460598
Why don't you get a little older before you start getting offended at people calling you a kid? You're only 20. Kids these days
>>
>>29460727
>MUH PRIDE
Yep. Still a kid
>>
>>29460790
Bro I know how you feel, I'm a Mexican American living in LA working shit jobs and all. But cmon you're really gonna let that shit get to you, out of everything the word "kid" is what gets to you?

Stop taking everything so seriously and stop projecting your cynicism and bitterness, not everybody is trying to insult you. Some people just use the word kid. Fucking method man use to call people kid all the time. Some people use dude, some use bro, and some use kid. It's really not a big deal.
>>
>>29460790
>Nigger
ahhhh it all makes sense now.
>>
File: gracepepe.jpg (93 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
gracepepe.jpg
93 KB, 804x743
>>29460494
wtf am i reading?
>>
>>29460790
>I'm a black
Mystery solved folks. Some moon cricket gets a wageslave job and thinks he's the next Denzel because he punches a clock. Probably taco Bell or McDonalds at that.
>>
>>29460831
You know in hindsight this thread helped me realize thag even here. Theres people who will never understand. Some people just need to be gunned down or burned in order to feel what its like to be a laughingstock. To never have what you fucking want. To always be ignored. I hate this fucking people I FUCKING HATE EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU.

AND IF I HAD THE DAMN POWER ID FUCKING KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU FAKE ROBOT MOTHERFUCKERS WHO THINKS ITS ALRIGHT FOR A GIRL TO CALL YOU A KID, BASICALLY LOWERING YOU FROM MANHOOD FOR NO DAMN REASON.

I just hate you all.
>>
>>29460790
you're making us blackbots look bad. plz kys
>>
>>29460891
Elliot Rodger has possessed this KID
>>
>>29460790
>"All my life I had to fight. I had to fight my daddy. I had to fight my brothers. I had to fight my cousins and my uncles. A girl child ain't safe in a family of men. But I never thought I'd have to fight in my own house. She let out her breath. I loves Harpo, she say. God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead before I let him beat me."

I watch a girl get arrested at the po office yesterday. She got pissed and threw a tantrum at a cop who didn't say thank you fast enough when she held the door for him. Shit escalated and now she's back in jail, because she felt disrespected. Yes she was wrong, but you over reacted. A grown man doesn't give other people control over their emotions like that. Especially a bitch. Your insecurity shows in your reaction, and you just let everyone you work with know it. That is control others have over you now. Better luck next time kid.
>>
File: 14666089679241238627699.jpg (849 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
14666089679241238627699.jpg
849 KB, 2560x1440
>>29460843
Im sorry im just so sorry
>>
File: costanza.jpg (61 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
61 KB, 500x363
>>29460494
>and she decides to let it and then she someone she's sure did rape my cousin go.
>I'd say I went to jail for attacking someone. If I say something violent, they'd be like "Oh this guy is actually cool I'm doing him a favor by hiring him"
>>
>>29460891
you arent some special snowflake, kid. your problems arent unique at all, you just handle them poorly. she called you kid cause youre mentally a crybaby 14 year old and she sees right through you. grow the fuck up and gain some confidence/maturity and maybe people will respect you, faggot.
>>
>>29461043
You know its not that easy to just gain confidence. I have maturity but I lose my sanity very quickly when insulted. Dont call me a damn kid. Thats it, i wouldnt have snapped if she said dude or guy.
>>
>>29460891
You have no idea what it means to be a man considering how you act.

You shouldn't let some random bitch's comment destroy you.

Thank you for providing my point.
>>
File: crackhead 5.jpg (49 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
crackhead 5.jpg
49 KB, 480x640
No one as ever approached me or talked to me like that, no one ever try's to even get personal enough to say shit like that. Why you even answer to a bitch who's talking like a bitch?

You are a fag, she saw you were a fag, and treated you like a cuck into doing her work.

Also you are black and you fail at maintaining people you don't know at a distance, which reveals how much of a fag you actually are op.
>>
>>29461116
I wish I could hurt you very fucking badly. She didnt destroy me, the amount of anger and resentment i have towards people overflowed when she said "Hey Kid". Dont fucking call me that.
>>
>>29460951
JUST FUCKING SHUT UP, I dont get why you are all against me but fine. I thought this would be the only place people would understand it but you fuckers proved 110fuckingpercent that you are normal assholes
>>
>>29460665
This conversation probably took place over text
>>
>>29461219
>everyones wrong but me
take a step back, put yourself in her shoes, then continue. Have you thought that maybe in her mind calling someone "kid" isn't bad?
>>
>>29461219

>Insecure
>Underage
>Secretly hates his own skin color
>Thinks he's a robot, but he's just a failed normie, easily seen because only failed normies get mocked this way by other normies, she wouldn't even talk to you if you looked / behaved like a school shooter, hell even some form of self respect would be enough.

nobody gives a shit about your whinning, literally taken shits that are more interesting.

>muh echochamber
>>
>>29461312
So I should just accept being called a damn kid. Is that right?
>>
>>29461354
Funny thing is now that everyone at work has seen you spazz out over something so trivial you are gonna get called it a lot more.
>>
>>29461342
Yeah you sure got me figured out you jackass. I hope yoi enjoy the internet well. Had I had my way Id fucking beat your skull in.

Dont you fucking insult me and dont you dare belittle my pain
>>
>>29461385

imagine all the beta cucks trying to get into the girls pants will just tease OP calling him a kid in front of her and watch as this cuck says nothing and internally spergs with the rage of 1000 virgins
>>
>>29461219
So you're admitting your response wasn't a normal one, which is what everybody is pointing out. You got so buttblasted by some calling you kid, that you're still thinking about it. You're so angry that everyone here his shitting on you, that you're wishing death on them. The unbridled rage you feel, at any perceived slight, is not manly, it's over compensation. Your fee fee's are hurt, which has never been a manly. So you've graduated from kid to bitch.
>>
>>29461385
If that ever happened it would only end in fights. People in this thread seem to all be asshole pussies to just defend this bithes side when she called me not "bro", "dude", "friend" or even by my first name. But "kid"?
Come the fuck on you cannot defend this shit. Has a girl your age ever called any of you kids
>>
>>29461394
just walk it off, kid
>>
>>29461168
Oh my god you sound like my autistic brother when I would take away his toys when we were younger
>>
>>29459528

>And no I cant take your shift cause my bros graduation is today.
>bro

you're a fucking kid kys
>>
>>29461434
shut up, kid
>>
>>29461394

stupid kid you don't even realize she already told everyone you work with about how much of a mongoloid waterhead you are, you don't have what it takes to bash anyone's skull in, you wouldn't be getting called a kid by a roasty in your OWN FUCKING JOB if you did LOL, and even better, you certainly wouldn't come to online chinese image boards trying to prove yourself with your underage blogpost.
>>
>>29461394
u sure are acting like a kid
>>
>>29461413
YEAH BUDDY BECAUSE RAGE HAS NEVER TURNED A GIRL ON BEFORE. CERTAINLY MY RESPONSE WASNT NORMAL NO NO.I HAD TO JUST "let it go" FUCK YOU. I STOOD UP FOR MYSELF. I DIDNT LET THIS BITCH CALL ME A KID SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT.

I HATE YOU ALL FOR NOT EVEN SEEING MY SIDE, I HATE YOU ALL TO THE FUCKING CORE.

Its sad that even r9k is filled with this many normie assholes. The one fucking place that is suppose to be understanding is just dickheads. Burn in hell or in fact just die
>>
>>29461468
Keep talking it up over an imageboard. Id you had any balls you'd face me in person and then we'd see whos the real fuckinf kid on the ground dead.

I really dont think any of you realize just how much anger I have and what I could honestly do to innocent people if pushed over the edge.

I think you want that though, its only natural for people to be assholes to one another as this thread shows and besidea that ive already been called elliot rodger. Want me to fucking make a second coming of him.

Dont fucking disrespect me, dont insult me and keep your damn mouth shut.
>>
>>29461099
its not an insult kid. youre just a wittle crybaby brat who cant accept that youre the lowest scum of society. why should she respect a nigger?
>>
>>29461509
So now you gauge manliness off of what turns girls on. More power to you on that. You're letting other people control your emotions, and getting played like a fiddle. There's nothing manly or mature about that. I see your side, she was wrong, that don't make you any less of a bitch either, for your reaction.
>>
>>29461509
>I'm not a kid, I'm a man.

you failed from the moment you opened your mouth and you didn't even realize it, you problably thought you were cool and stood your ground for about 15-30 min but then you realized how much of an autistic fedora tipping FAG you are and you had to come to your refugee, stupid kid, you aren't going to convince us, and trying to convince those arround you that you are good, so that then you can feel good about yourself reveals how much of a manchild you are.
>>
>>29461509
Wow chill out kid
>>
>>29459707
Since he is 14 he dosent have much choice
>>
File: stupidnigger.jpg (4 KB, 179x90) Image search: [Google]
stupidnigger.jpg
4 KB, 179x90
>>29461564

Funniest shit i've read all week.
>>
>>29461564
*levitates off ground* .........What did you say?
>>
>>29461624
Funny because I never fucking regretted what I said. Telling what the fuck I am which is a man is not anything id ever feel is a "fedora" momento. Let a girl call you a fucking kid and then we see how much of a man you are.

>>29461606
I never even raged. I TOLD HER WHO AND WHAT THE FUCK I AM. A FUCKING MAN.
>>
>>29461564
What the fuck did you just say about me you little kid?
>>
>>29461695
>I TOLD HER WHO AND WHAT THE FUCK I AM. A FUCKING MAN.

Im so wet rn
>>
>>29461730
>>29461685
>>29461662
>>29461626
>>29461597

Stop it. Fucking stop right now. Stop fucking with me.
>>
>>29461695

I'd ask her if she wanted to roleplay as my mummy and tell her if she ever been with a black man, instead of flippin the autism switch, but you obviously can't do this, because you have chronic autism and you are a kid.

The point is, you could had infinite ways to tell her No, and you chose the most manchild way and you obviously feel frustrated about how much of a cuck you are.
>>
>>29461753
Don't tell me what to do kiddo
>>
>>29461695

you fucking autist when you say "Im not a kid Im a man" it comes across as a kid going d-d-d-dont you d-d-dare call me that Im a m-m-m-man

you should have said "Im busy then, can't take your shift, and don't call me a kid [optional word like anymore/ever again]"

would have come across much better
>>
>>29461753
Kek if it bothers you so much why don't you just walk away? You're most to blame for your own anger.
>>
>>29461695
>This bitch just angered me to high hell.

So you're just saving your rage for all your thumb thuggin. She now can smell your insecurities. She told every you work with about them. You're a bitch and you know it, now everyone at your job knows it, and everyone here knows it.
>>
>>29461768
You dont know jack shit about me. >>29461781
Youre acting like i want to fuck this bitch. I was straight to the damn point and did it at the damn gate.
>>
File: kek.jpg (58 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
58 KB, 600x448
>>29461753
is the wittle baby gonna throw a tantrum? awwww better call mommy so she can change the babys diaper and give him a nappy wappy and some tendies!
>>
>>29461785
And i should take it out on others.
>>
>>29461853
Why do you need to take it out on anyone? Get like a stress ball or something or yell into a bucket.
>>
>>29461834

listen you delusional little cuckold your response to her came off as WEAK. she already has no respect for you. Your response tried to assert dominance by saying essentially "dont you dare call me this" but she is just LAUGHING at you because YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER HER. you think she cares that you would "rip her skull out" she IS LAUGHING AT YOU.
>>
File: tumblr_mswpgcR9xK1sz5p5uo1_400.gif (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mswpgcR9xK1sz5p5uo1_400.gif
1 MB, 400x300
OP what's your steam ? I want to talk to you
People on this thread are being jerks and acting like the normies they seem to hate
I don't want to make fun of you
Please consider .
>>
>>29461865
This thread is a perfect example of why people murder or do mass killings.

People who swear up and down theyre good and innocent but mouth off at someone who was clearly not sane. I bet you fuckers think youre helping me. All youre doing is just adding to my damn resentment for people in general. I told her not to call me a kid, cause I am a fucking man. And here we have (on r9k mind you) dickheaded fake robot normie fuckinf swineflu dickheaded jackasses saying every bullshit excuse in the book as to why im wrong.

IM NOT FUCKING WRONG FOR STANDING UP FOR MYSELF AND IM NOT FUCKING WRONG FOR WANTING YOU ALL DEAD.

If only life and times werent so diluted that any actual thread was laughed at until action was taken.

Pray fuckinf jesus i hate you all
>>
>>29461896

Keeping his mouth shut and not saying a single word would have been a better outcome.
>>
>>29461912
I have an email [email protected]

Thank you for actually giving a fuck.
>>
>>29461943

You ain't gonna shoot up shit, you ain't gonna kill shit, you will go back to your fucking shit work and be embarrassed all day when your coworkers either try to publicly embarrass you to get on good terms with this girl, or sperg into /r9k/ again when you hear them laughing behind your back about how much of a stupid kid you are.
>>
File: dylan.jpg (3 KB, 165x144) Image search: [Google]
dylan.jpg
3 KB, 165x144
>>29461943

Your need for atention and validation reveals that you are indeed, a stupid insecure kid talking big about going school shooting in 4chan.

pic related is an actual psycho who actually delivered, you are just a dumb stupid nigger behaving like a 14 year old kid
>>
>>29460598
Yeah, you should have just ignored it and said no. Ignore it like you ignore hygiene and sunlight.
>>
>>29461943
>This thread is a perfect example of why people murder or do mass killings.
Because you can't ignore things you don't like?

You'll go insane if you give energy and attention to every little thing you don't like online. You need to learn to just walk away from stuff that isn't important.
>>
>>29461564
>I really dont think any of you realize just how much anger I have and what I could honestly do to innocent people if pushed over the edge

Good. Prove it. Just use an AK so I can name my CS GO skin after the shooting. And pick a place with a short name because there's a 20 character limit.

Also, top Kek at your rage. I bet you're a virgin.
>>
>>29459528
lmao are you like 5'8?
>>
>>29462030
How sure are you is the only question I want to ask.
>>
>>29459582
>not letting people walk all over you makes you a kid
>you should just let people treat you like a fucking doormat so some stranger on the internet doesn't think badly of you
Fuck off, you stupid cunt.
>>
File: IMG_1206.jpg (20 KB, 163x173) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1206.jpg
20 KB, 163x173
>>29461943
Cool it. You're seriously letting some people on 4chan get to you? They're purposely doing it because of how mad you get.
Get a grip on yourself.
>>
File: 1462844548200.gif (2 MB, 480x250) Image search: [Google]
1462844548200.gif
2 MB, 480x250
>>29460273
>Seriously how is a girl calling you a fucking KID, ANY FUCKING term of "endearment".
wow. its playful. u just sperged your way out of pussy
>>
File: 35o0l7.jpg (71 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
35o0l7.jpg
71 KB, 600x594
i always get respect at every job i work because i out work and outlast everyone. i'm like the Michael Jordan of the retail world.
if you out work everyone and never ever bring it up, never rub it in, people will respect you. same way the respect guys who are huge, but never talk about the gym.
>>
>>29462170

Nigger i'm as sure has knowing your grandgrandmother worked in the cotton fields, nobody gives a shit, you ain't shooting up shit. I'm not even gonna consider any possible scenario where you do this, cause you are obviously a huge faggot kid trying to compensate for the lack of confidence you have experienced throughout life by talking big on chinese meme board.
>>
>>29462165
>>29462117
>>29462088
>>29461983

Yeah because I should have ignored or kept my mouth shut. I should have done the beta things you assholes suggested.

Fuck the hell off. I stated what I believed and youre not going to convince me otherwise
>>
OP you're acting like this kid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJZRVG40Wwo

I'm not saying it to be a dick, but if you want to be a man you need to learn what's important and what isn't, what's worth your time and energy.

You can't just get angry and try to force people to do what you want, especially anonymous assholes on /r9k/ of all places.

Learn what's actually important and what isn't, and arguing with random trolls online isn't important.
>>
>>29462232
That's not what I was talking about, what you said to her was fine. But you're acting like a kid throwing a tantrum in this thread now.
>>
>>29462204

I'm not, this guy is clinicly a faggot.
>>
File: 1466022114003.jpg (26 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1466022114003.jpg
26 KB, 600x450
alright guys. u know what to do. lets push anon into committing suicide
>>
>>29462234
>you cant just get angry and try and force people to do what you want

Why the fuck not. Its been done for centuries even now. If your fucking boss found out you was sleeping with his wife, he'd fire your ass.

Rage makes people submit if done right. Obviously since I cant hurt anyoke in this thread and theybknow theyre safe they can speak how the feel and no matter how angry i get i wont be able to do anything.

But that doesnt mean i cant hurt those around me right now and take anger out on them

This is r9k, MAJORITY OF US HATE THE WORLD so I really dont comprehend the normie responses
>>
>normal way to phrase that question
Hey, Anon, can you cover my shift for me?
>disrespectful way to phrase that question
Hey kid, wanna cover my shift?

OP is sperging out in this thread but he had every right to get mad. Who does that bitch think she is, talking down to him like that? It's good that he stood up for himself. You're all a bunch of retarded normies bullying OP because everyone else is doing it and you want to fit in. Disgusting.
>>
>>29462390
>This is r9k
cry more faggot
>>
>>29462390
>This is r9k, MAJORITY OF US HATE THE WORLD
No, plenty of people on /r9k/ don't.

If you want to be a man and for people to treat you like one, act like it. Being a man doesn't mean using physical violence to get your way because you're insecure. Don't be so pathetic.
>>
Hey OP. Totally understandable that you're angry. Get it out somehow, but dont get it out on her or your co-workers, you will regret it. If ranting in this thread helps, thats great. But going all out and raging at her? Trust me, you'd regret it. It sucks that people dont respect you, though it isn't sure she called you kid as a sign of disrespect, might just be a bad habit she's picked up. But if not.. suck it up. I'm sorry anon, and I feel your pain. I've had to splash cold water on my face quite a few times. Ive had to internalize frustration and take it out on others, and it's just a show of bad character and, really, immaturity. Just suck it up, and keep being the best man you can be. If youre an average robot youll think thats a bad advice on par with "just b yerself", but actually, it's called being a man. It's called being you.
>>
>>29462436
Thank you so fucking much anon. Truly thank you
>>
is this bait or what
>>
>>29462551
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgcc5V9Hu3g
>>
>>29462634
I'm beginning to think the same thing. Like OP is some kind of reverse troll
>>
Someone please screencap this thread, i wanna remember this kid
>>
>>29459528
>Twenty
You can't even order a daiquiri mate. Your real problem is thinking that women are going to act the professional at work eventually. It's not going to happen.
Just keep rejecting any offers to switch shifts unless you need the money.
>>
>>29459528
I really don't understand you people sometimes. In here, where you can claim to be anything (fembot, vampire, dragon-donged otherkin) and no one can prove otherwise, you people whine about how useless and pathetic you are, and jump all over anyone who claims the least bit of competence as being a "normie." On the other hand, out in the real world where there are HUGE advantages to being underestimated, you turn into fucking Gollum when someone suggests you might be anything but a rock-chinned Nietzschean superman captaining his own destiny.

Listen, I'm someone with *actual* accomplishments and serious amounts of smarts, cunning, and rage -- so I dress like a bum and act like a moron. The police think I'm a blithering idiot and and media writes all kinds of stories about me being unhinged or outright delusional. And that's EXACTLY THE WAY I LIKE IT.

I look poor. I *smell* poor. And because of rampant class prejudice, the bosses and their pet police just assume that I am dumb and incompetent. No matter how many times I win, no matter how many times I out-manoeuvre them in court or the media, they simply can't believe it's happened. Or most of them do, anyway. The smarter ones eventually twig to the fact that they're being played, but most of them continue to treat me with utter contempt. And that. Is. AWESOME.

OP, when people call you "kid" and treat you like you have a double-digit IQ -- let them. Smile and nod and let them think they're taking advantage of you. Then bide your time and look for opportunities. When people think you're stupid, you become invisible. Even when you've screwed them over, they are incapable of seeing it because they've already sorted you into the "incompetent" box and forgotten about you. Stop being angry at being "disrespected" and start finding ways to use it to your advantage.
>>
>>29461168
Like you could, boy

Even when you grow up, you'll still be a man-baby
>>
>>29462863
>media writes all kinds of stories about me
Okay you gotta tell us more about this
>>
>>29463077
I out myself in here all the time. I'm a notorious anarchist shit-disturber and radical labour organizer. I'm more infamous than famous, but people love to write about me. There's a chapter about me in the book "How the Granola-Crunching, Tree-Hugging Thug Huggers Are Wrecking Our Country!" for example.
>>
>>29463140
Right, I remember you
>>
>>29463179
A lot of what I've accomplished, I've accomplished because people underestimate me. For instance, I'm very good at developing what are called "novel" legal strategies. Novel strategies are ones which have never been tested in court, and so have no direct precedent. The benefit is that no one can be certain of the outcome, since they rely very much on the personality of the judge, the judge's mood that particular day, how the judge happens to feel about particular nuances of obscure legal principles, and so forth. The thing about novel legal strategies, however, is that there's a very, very fine line between "novel" and "kooky." Judges love well thought out novel legal pitches, but kooky stuff will get you thrown right out of court -- or into prison. It takes a great deal of creativity, intelligence, and general understanding of law, legal precedent, formal debate, and philosophy to perceive the difference. Since most people assume I'm an idiot, no one expects me to show up in court with a strategy which has the potential to set constitutional precedent if it catches the right judge in the right mood the day after he got a nice blowjob from his mistress. No one is prepped for it, so it usually induced panic -- and willingness to give me whatever the fuck I want to make me go away.

Let me give you a practical example of what I'm talking about. A friend of mine was facing criminal charges. She was regarded as kind of a kook, herself, so I decided to use that to our advantage. When she was arrested, the chief of police made several statements to the media about it. I therefore hand-delivered a summons to the police department for the police chief to testify.

You need to understand that crazy people summons all kinds of people to court constantly. They'll often summons the prime minister or the mayor or even God (I've seen it done). Generally the judge just tosses the summons when it hits court, since you have to be able to prove (cont.)
>>
>>29459528
You act like a kid. All you did there was reinforce how childish you are.
>>
>>29460907
>blackbots
Blacks can't be robots, nigger.
>>
>>29463179
(continued)
...that the witness has material evidence to give. I took advantage of that, knowing they'd dismiss our summons of the chief of police. When the day of trial came, the police chief was nowhere in sight, having been assured by his legal department that we were kooks. But when we made our pitch and proved through newspaper articles that the chief had in fact made statements about the defendant which were germane to our defence, the prosecutor began panicking. The judge hmmmed and hawwed and looked uncomfortable and said, "You realize what you're asking me to do, right? You're asking me to issue a bench warrant for the arrest of the chief of police."

I smiled and agreed that this was the case.

The judge called the prosecution over -- who was now half-hysterical and sweating bullets -- and they had a private confab, after which the prosecution agreed, in exchange for not having the police chief handcuffed and jailed, they would agree to accept ANY, absolutely ANY statement we made as part of our defence as absolute fact, and therefore we did not need the police chief as a witness. Or ANYONE as a witness, for that matter. In other words, they threw the whole case rather than make hilarious international news by having the chief of police clapped in irons.

That's the kind of stuff you can do when everyone underestimates you and thinks you're an idiot or a nutcase.
>>
>>29459582
>>29461645
>>29462173

>getting baited by some cunt

it is like you guys are literally kids.

only thing you have to do is make a snarky comment back.

>"Hey kid, would you like to work my 1-7 shift?"

>depends if you have back pains or not ma'am.
or
>are you on your menopause again? if not, I rather wouldn't need to take it

and she probably called OP the beta child a kid because she didn't remember his name.

but who knows better right.

me a professional international bodyguard or neets.
>>
>>29463509
That's pretty cool. I've been pretending to be an idiot all my life, but I haven't gotten a lot from it yet.
>>
>>29463642
Flying under the radar is only half of it. It's useless unless you're smart, patient, and observant enough to be able to snatch the opportunities which present themselves. And you have to be able to judge when the reward is worth blowing your cover.

In OP's case, I would probably have accepted the shift and thanked her, saying something like, "Gosh, that's nice to let me have an extra shift. I could sure use the money!"

You get bonus points for being nice, and now she thinks you're dumb but sweet and can probably be relied on to be taken advantage of. If you know what you're doing, this is an amazing position to be in. You can do almost anything you like without her notice, since she'll think you're too gormless and dull to outthink her. Now, odds are you'll never get a chance to play this particular card, but multiply this by every person you work with, and suddenly the odds of being trusted with the keys and alarm code or being allowed to see sensitive corporate data go WAY up.

I know a woman who makes a very good living as a corporate spy. She's 4'10", blonde, and has enormous tits. She acts like a complete airhead and always wears strapper stripper shoes and short skirts to work. She's paid by one corporation to work for another corporation and looks for signs of theft of IP. Which means she's paid *twice* -- once by each corporation -- plus has her living expenses paid as part of the deal. She usually works six months at each job, living out of a hotel, and then makes enough money she can take the next year or two off. And all because no one can believe that tiny, sexy, bubble-headed, blonde secretary with giant tits could possibly be smart enough to be a threat.
>>
>>29463821
Still me. Just wondering if anyone is actually reading this. I've just spent the last 40 minutes of my life trying to explain to robots how being underestimated can be very useful. I do this kind of thing in here all the time, and 95% of the time I get no response at all. Is anyone actually reading this and getting something from it, or am I wasting my time? I have other things I could be doing than throwing my time down a hole. Sound off if you've read all of this, just so I know there's some purpose to me contributing this stuff.
>>
>>29463959
Well I've read it. But you can go ahead and do that other stuff if you want. Just letting you know that you didn't wast your time, but I got other shit to do now.
>>
>>29459528

Damn this kid got a big fucking nose like what the fuck lmfao
>>
>>29460582
>dont say anything

"kek, pussy cuck bitch detected"

>call the person out

"lol u autist i bet you pulled out your katana as well"

You cant ever do anything right these days. Fuck these fucking nigger faggot cunts telling you that you were wrong OP, not letting people disrespect you is a good thing. Although you should have probably reacted a bit more tactful, like someone suggested here.
>>
>>29459528
being a SKELETON I fully relate op, this shit happens alot
>>
>>29459528
This ain't the 70s.. and I'm not a kid.
>>
>>29464369
Relax, it's an expression
>>
>>29464384
Well here's another expression:

You got five days to give me my money.
>>
>>29464060
Well, thanks, but that's about what I expected. You're the only one. No one else read it, no one else will. The robots here really have no interest in learning anything. They're here to immerse themselves in an echo chamber which will just confirm their dysfunctional, pre-existing biases and delusions.
>>
Even though I think OP is acting like a massive faggot. I'm seeing a lot of normie Reddit comments in this thread.
>>
>>29464602
>Reddit comments
What you really mean is, "comments which don't feed your idiot echo chamber of angsty teenybopper drama and victimhood." You know, for people who work so hard at never being responsible for anything and being perpetual helpless victims, you sure seem needlessly hostile to the EXACT SAME BEHAVIOUR in others.
>>
>>29464738

Nah what I mean is comments that make you look like a meme faggot, which you just demonstrated wonderfully for me.
>>
>>29459528
She was most likely just teasing you because she likes you. Fucking autist.
>>
>>29464738
>Your entire post.
Prime example of a Reddit comment.
>>
File: 1433540418474.jpg (47 KB, 436x434) Image search: [Google]
1433540418474.jpg
47 KB, 436x434
>>29460494

English isnt your first language?
>>
>>29464738
>using echo chamber as an insult while being A FUCKING REDDITOR
kys
>>
>>29464428
>in an echo chamber
life is an echo-chamber of generic "just be urself" tier advice, this is the only place that accept reality for what it is and refuse to delude themselves
>>
>>29461943
Ok kid, lots of talking but no deeds, prove that youre a man.
If you dont shoot up your jobs place, including the bitch, youre not just a kid, youre a LITTLE BITCH!
>>
>>29464972
>>29464846
>>29465118
>>29465134
You kids are not only delusional but stupid. I wasted forty minutes trying to help you -- not a mistake I'll make again. You lazy, hateful, apathetic little shitstains deserve every fucking shitty thing in your lives. I only wish you got as much as you deserved.
>>
>>29459528
wow you're a cuck
>I'm not a kid, I'm a man.
it's just pathetic to say
just keep it short, a simple No is enough
>>
>>29465227
I like how normies always claim they were trying to help when all they do is offer retarded platitudes that mean jack fucking shit and are not based on the truth.
>>
>>29465274
Every thing I told you ungrateful mouth-breathers comes from decades of personal experience dealing with exactly the same things you tossers whine about: depression, poverty, social anxiety, spaghetti, and so on. The only difference is I didn't sit in a fucking echo chamber and bawww about it, refusing to listen to any advice I was given.

The problem you and your circle-jerk buddies have isn't that you're awkward or autistic or ugly or neurotic. None of those things are deal-breakers and people have succeeded with worse. Your REAL problem is that you're snivelling, unmotivated, cowardly, mean, stupid, unimaginative, closeminded creeps. And sadly, there is no cure for that.
>>
>>29465227
we've seen this happen over and over again, some faggot comes here to try and "help" us with his half hearted useless ideas we've heard 100s of times then when we call him out on his garbage he starts having a fit about how horrible we are
>>
>>29465354
kek nobody gives a shit you can fuck right off
>>
>>29459528
the coli. com
Home of the Kentray
>>
>>29465354
>The only difference is I didn't sit in a fucking echo chamber and bawww about it, refusing to listen to any advice I was given.
Instead you worked hard for things that Chad would get just by breating like a fucking retarded cuck.

>Your REAL problem is that you're snivelling, unmotivated, cowardly, mean, stupid, unimaginative, closeminded creeps. And sadly, there is no cure for that.
Why should we be any other way? We got dealt a bad hand (mostly) and due to this we've been shat on our whole lives. You can't possibly expect us to be good and not hateful.
>>
Ask if she'll let you lick her pussy
>>
>>29465358
Yeah? What advice did I give you, Sunny Jim? I would bet my immortal fucking soul that you haven't even read anything I wrote. You saw something longer than a single sentence and, true to your lazy, apathetic nature, couldn't be fucking bothered to read it. It's part and parcel of the rest of your life, where you saw a challenge and slunk away with your tail between your legs because it might actually require you to fucking give a shit.

>>29465405
Yes, I worked hard. And you could do the same things I've done if you worked hard too. But you won't. Dealt a bad hand? My parents threw me out into the fucking street when I was 17 to die, I have untreatable fucking clinical depression, I'm fat and ugly, I've been diabetic for more than 20 years, live in constant agony from peripheral neuropathy, and I'm going fucking blind from pigmentary dispersion syndrome. You goofy motherfuckers are sitting here playing with your cocks and crying because you weren't handed a fucking winning lottery ticket as you exited your mommy's fucking vagoo -- but somehow I'm the one who is a "Reddit poster."

Fuck. You.
>>
>>29465520
>diabetic

Type 1 or 2? No ball busting, just curious
>>
>>29465520
>And you could do the same things I've done if you worked hard too.
While lucky people get these things for working much less. And that, my friend, is why you are a cuck.

You got dealt a really bad hand. Society must have wronged you fucking thousand times for things out of your control and still you worked hard to contribute and fit in it? You are one spineless faggot. When someone on the street randomly hits do you offer to suck their dick?
>>
File: Mayday.jpg (80 KB, 321x355) Image search: [Google]
Mayday.jpg
80 KB, 321x355
>>29465553
Type 2. Three of my four grandparents were diabetic, both my parents were diabetic, and my only brother is diabetic. I knew I was probably doomed to be diabetic whatever happened, but I should have taken better care of myself and maybe put it off for longer. Still, it's hard to eat properly when you're destitute and frequently homeless.

>>29465573
Sure. I'm a nationally-recognized anarchist shit-disturber frequently in the media, organized my local copwatch program, and am best known for setting up militant unions of hobos, panhandlers, and buskers to fight for our right to use the fucking streets. Totally spineless. Pic is me being spineless as a May Day action I organized which shut down the whole fucking downtown core.
>>
>>29465520
Man you might as well stop responding to him. He posts here a lot, and always the same shit. He's just lazy and jealous. To him hard work is the worse thing imaginable. Some people take pride in hard work and personal gains, he just sees it as punishment. He spends so much time crying that someone has it better than him he'll never see how good he has it.
>>
>>29465758
You integrate into part of society. Into some social group. All of this despite being treated like shit for getting dealt a bad hand. You are a spineless little fuck. You're not fighting against normies even if you try to claim you are. You just choose the socially accepted wannabe-opposition. Spineless.
>>
>>29465808
>Some people take pride in hard work and personal gains, he just sees it as punishment
It's a punishment. To work hard for things that many get easily is humiliating. Most people just somehow endure being humiliated.
>>
>>29459528
Thc, Nothin personal, kid *sheathes katana*
>>
>>29459528

>Have tumblr slut blue haired bitch co worker
>She texts me mutilation of my name like if my name was Craig it would have looked like this: Craaaaigggieshuggers
>Her name is Thasha...Respond instantly with: Hey Trashy!
>Never get hired on a job with that client again
>Didn't give a single fuck
>>
>>29459528
Why do you deserve respect?
>>
>>29465808
The problem is there's enough people here like him that they create this sucking death-spiral of bitter apathy which reinforces the WORST traits of the impressionable kids who come here looking for support. And anyone who actually tries to help is dismissed as some variation of "JUST B URSELF" or called a normie or a roastie or a ledditor or a tumblrina or a SJW whatever the fucking Goldstein-of-the-week is. This shitty human being isn't content to wallow in his self-perpetuated squallor; he's genuinely fucking *evil* and trying to bring down as many people with him as he can.

>>29465834
I'm grateful for every fucking burden I've ever shouldered, because each one made me stronger -- and less like you. I sleep on a bare piece of foam in a bare, unfinished, concrete basement in a hundred year old converted factory which had been abandoned for a decade. I have no fridge, no stove, and no shower. I have to take sponge baths in the sink. In the winter I have to wrap myself in blankets to keep from freezing and I swelter unbearably in the summer. There's toxic mold and mice and flies and beetles and millipedes. The conditions I live in so that we can have a fucking union hall would crush you -- and you're not even half my fucking age and don't struggle with half the fucking health problems I do. You know why I can handle this? Because every time the world threw another fucking punch at my head, I'd scrape myself off the canvas and get up swinging again.

You are a sad, miserable little twerp, and it's ALL YOUR FAULT. You're the one who CHOOSES to be weak.

"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how." -- Friedrich Nieztsche
>>
>>29465834
Only in your mind kid. Everything to come out of your mouth wants to compare yourself to others that have it better than you. If you wipe Chad nut out of your eyes you would see this is just jealousy. Thinking of hard work for personal gain as some form of unjust punishment is justifying laziness.
>>
>>>/b/690959914
>>>/b/690959914
>>>/b/690959914
>>
>>29460598
Serious answer you should have addressed in a funny/lighthearted way, if at all.
"Kid?? Hey now I'm a grown man! Sorry can't take shift my bro is graduating"
>>
>>29466047
>Because every time the world threw another fucking punch at my head, I'd scrape myself off the canvas and get up swinging again.
Yeah you would get up and just wait for another punch. Like a fucking cuck. That's what I told you already.

>>29466056
It is jealousy. Chad got born better and has a better life due to this. It's not fair and I am jealous.
>>
>>29466047
>"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how." -- Friedrich Nieztsche

Haha, based Nieztsche, I totally lack a Why. Could do pretty much anything I want (short of irrealistic stuff), but I want nothing.
>>
>>29466269
It's the combo jealous and lazy, that will fuck you until you off yourself. For most jealousy drives them to do better them to do better. For you it's an excuse to do nothing. But hey you didn't ask to be born right.
>>
>>29466464
You are retarded. For most people envy is to want what you CAN NEVER HAVE. Yourr retarded over confidence proves just hoe much of a dumb normie you are.
>>
File: Nietzsche1882.jpg (329 KB, 1274x1700) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche1882.jpg
329 KB, 1274x1700
>>29466391
The Will to Power comes from within. No one can give you purpose. This Universe is a cold, clockwork mechanism slowly unwinding its mainspring. You have been born into it and you are free to do as you please. You can do absolutely nothing, accomplish nothing, risk nothing, and then turn back into dust having returning your life in the same condition you received it. Or you can choose to forge your own sense of purpose from the blazing heart of Will, forcing the Universe to bend to you, testing yourself against all limits. Either way, we become dust in the end, so it only really matters to you. If you're content to live without challenge, well, congratulations. Wish granted. I don't find that aesthetically pleasing, but fortunately I have my own life with which to struggle and don't need yours.
>>
File: 1466527809380.jpg (47 KB, 610x610) Image search: [Google]
1466527809380.jpg
47 KB, 610x610
>>29466047
Glad to find another anon on here that fucking gets it. Very well said.

Most of us on this board have been dealt shitty hands. Life is hard. The world is cruel.

The greatest rebellion is to keep pursuing happiness in spite of the resistance. To push back. Every time you go down, you need to try to get up again. Every. Fucking. Time.

If you stay down? You're dead. You might as well not even be alive once you've given up like that. Existentialism and Nihilism are the robot way, not this determinist apathetic garbage. You're proving chad right every time you act like this. You're proving that just world shit because unlike the people who don't get to choose you are CHOOSING to make your life worse.

And disgustingly you want to drag all the rest of us down to join you.

Fuck's sake you frogposting shits really get on my nerves. Many of us are just trying to support one another in getting out of this shitty way of life. Looking for some understanding, some stories, advice, whatever. But then there's those who don't WANT us to be free. Who actually in a sick way want to stay a robot forever. You've come to identify with and flourish within your misery that you shun happiness and those who try to attain it.

It's one thing to give up. It's a far more disgusting thing to try to tempt others into giving up just so they'll be miserable alongside you.
>>
>>29459528
Bitch coworker but that was still an autistic response and clearly you're insecure about it. Or does she make you nervous?
>>
>>29466542
Yes I'm the retard and a normie at the same time. You're not just envious of that of what you can't have, you're envious of not having to work for it also. Most people are envious of the rich, know they probably never be rich, but still try their best to get close. Your envy feeds your sloth and vice versa. You're not superior to them, just deficient, all desire and no drive.
>>
>>29463575
nice going cuckboi
>>
File: meditation_sun.jpg (129 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
meditation_sun.jpg
129 KB, 500x373
>>29466920
Ironically, he's probably identical to the rich, spiritually speaking. They're both hungry ghosts, creatures of pure appetite which can never be sated, blind to everything except their desire. In the case of the rich, the more they gobble up, the hungrier they get. In his case, the more he wants, the less he accomplishes, leading to more want, leading to less accomplishment. In both cases they become creatures of pure appetite, growing ever hungier with no way to ever fill the hollowness inside. They're created their own Hell of the flesh, their own Samsara.
>>
>>29466799
>>29466597

Bumping to fight back against the apathetic toxicity that pervades this board. R9K should be a place for solidarity and improvement. The worst thing a person here can be, is not mentally ill or poor or part of an oppressed class but one of the detestable shitposters who bring down the community with "Tfw you'lloyd never" "oneitis" and cuckoldry threads.

In short the betas of the betas. The omegas of R9K.

I'm choosing a different path.
>>
>>29467105
"This is what you shall do: love the earth and sun, and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence towards the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown, or to any man or number of men; go freely with the powerful uneducated persons, and with the young, and mothers, of families: read these leaves in the open air every season of every year of your life: re-examine all you have been told at school or church, or in any books, and dismiss whatever insults your soul." -- Walt Whitman
>>
>tfw talk to someone and they speak back at all
>tfw anyone does anything
>>
I THOUGHT YOU CUNTS HATED NORMIES? WHY ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF OP? You're acting like normies yourselves.

Don't worry, OP. I know what that feel is like.
>>
>>29461753
Shut the fuck up, faggot. Do you think you're going to get special treatment just because you're a fucking nigger? Either deal with it or get the fuck out and fuck off to Reddit or tumblr. If you didn't want this kind of hostile response to your stupid autistic nigger shit, you shouldn't have bothered going out of your way to talk about how you're a nigger for brownie points on fucking 4chan.

>Inb4 w-waaah racism

The exact same thing happens with whites or any other race that does this stupid bullshit.

Get the fuck out and stay out you fucking disgrace.
>>
>Normalfags chimping out ITT.
>>
>>29464738
>>29465227
>>29465354
>>29465520
>>29465758
>>29465808
>>29466047
>>29466056
>>29466464
>>29466597
>>29466799
>>29466920
>>29467048
>>29467105
>>29467163
Holy. Fucking. Shit. This board is lost. The more I come back here the more I see normalfags posting on here saying the exact same shit. Always opening their mouths so easily. They go by this logic that goes: "If I'm x then everyone can be x!" It is the most bullheaded thing I can ever hear out of a persons mouth.

And they talk about loss like that validates them. Even though all losses are different. What if you lose something important that you could never regain? They don't think about that. Not to mention they turn incredibly aggressive when you show any reluctance to their "advice". Newsflash, Normalfags, your words aren't gospel, you're not some Jesus figure. If what you all said actually worked; it wouldn't need to be repeated. Even worse, they act like we all CHOSE to be shit out of our mother's womb. We didn't go "Yeah, I wanna be born" with a push of a button. Have some self-awareness for once.

Normalfags will never understand us and they need to stop trying. They just make things worse in the end.
>>
>>29468154
Then leave. Don't post your shit unless you can deal with others shit thrown your way. The choice is yours, this isn't your safe space.
>>
Fuck these normie twats.
I know how ya feel. Just completely shunt the bitch. You are better than her.
>>
>>29468382
Why don't you go back to Facebook and Instagram, normalshit?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29459528
This is a good reason to become a NEET.
>>
>>29468436
robots are becoming a minority, we need a genocide
>>
>>29468154

EVERYONE here has lost something they can't get back. Whether it be their youth, a love, family, a house, health etc.
The focus should be on improving on the situation. And everyone can.
If a situation (rare) comes to a point with no ways out then suicide is an option. The problem here is that people like yourself actively complain and wallow and that would be fine if you also weren't a cancer to people here battling depression autism or physical disability by promoting "no-hope" disinformation.
>>
It's funny how those who scream the most about being disrespected, always fail to to grasp that you have EARN RESPECT.
It's not something that you're just entitled to. You have to be a respectable person.
And a good way to start is to not throw a temper tantrum like a triggered tumblrista who just got labled with the wrong word.
>>
>>29468641
>Become an hero
Ftfy

As a gentleman and a scholar, your all fucking invaders to me.
>>
>>29468436
Because I'm not the one that's crying about my safe space. Your the one complaining about all the normie. Don't like it run away, and blame all the normies for calling you on your bullshit.
>>
File: concern doggo.jpg (50 KB, 562x702) Image search: [Google]
concern doggo.jpg
50 KB, 562x702
>>29460704
That's exactly what I was thinking actually.
>No one fucking disrespects me. Especially some fucking bitch, im just so fucking sick of it. Im tired of this bullshit.
>>
>>29468592
>EVERYONE here has lost something they can't get back. Whether it be their youth, a love, family, a house, health etc.
But what if it's something that stops you dead in your tracks with no hope of continuation?

>The focus should be on improving on the situation. And everyone can.
Not everything has a solution. Thinking there is one is like believing you can fly by just flapping your arms or that you can fix a broken Vase just by snapping your fingers.

>If a situation (rare) comes to a point with no ways out then suicide is an option. The problem here is that people like yourself actively complain and wallow and that would be fine if you also weren't a cancer to people here battling depression autism or physical disability by promoting "no-hope" disinformation.
>if you also weren't a cancer to people here battling depression autism or physical disability by promoting "no-hope" disinformation.
You've forgotten that we ARE those people. And we know what hopelessness is. It's better then filling someone's head with solutions that don't even exist. That's one of the reasons people like us here are created.
>>
File: 2ec.png (208 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
208 KB, 327x316
>this fucking thread
holy shit, and you retards whine about not having gfs
>>
>>29468727
You're missing the fact that you don't belong here. All of you have places to go. But yet it's a problem that robots have one place to call their own. All you're thinking about is yourself and only yourself.
>>
File: FFFFFUCK.jpg (30 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
FFFFFUCK.jpg
30 KB, 400x266
How dare that stupid kid talk to a 20 year old grown ass man like that about his JOB no less. You have spent TWENTY years on this Earth and she's going to try and come at you with some derogatory shit like 'kid'? That is something you call your friends, NOT your wiser and more elderly coworkers! Does she even know what it is like being 20 fucking years old? Does she even do her own laundry? Can she stay out late if she wants to? No, maybe when SHE is a fucking grown up 20 god damn year old man she'll understand what the fuck RESPECT means.

FUCK my grits are getting so cheesed off just thinking about this fucking bitch disrespecting her elders. TWENTY YEARS OLD, bitch. That is as powerful as TWO 10 year olds!
>>
File: 1427382909047.jpg (142 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1427382909047.jpg
142 KB, 803x688
>>29461168
>I wish I could hurt you very fucking badly. She didnt destroy me, the amount of anger and resentment i have towards people overflowed when she said "Hey Kid". Dont fucking call me that.
Is this kid role playing as Elliot Rodger or something?
>>
>>29468797
Who the fuck are you to tell me were I belong. What made you the all seeing fag of robotdom. Because I give a kid shit for being enraged by being called a kid. Go ahead and call me a normie, it's alright I've been called much worse. Go ahead and soothe op's fee fee's, but if you don't like it here, leave.
>>
>>29462390
>Why the fuck not. Its been done for centuries even now. If your fucking boss found out you was sleeping with his wife, he'd fire your ass.
But you're not anyone's boss.
>>
>>29468953
>Who the fuck are you to tell me were I belong. What made you the all seeing fag of robotdom. Because I give a kid shit for being enraged by being called a kid. Go ahead and call me a normie, it's alright I've been called much worse. Go ahead and soothe op's fee fee's, but if you don't like it here, leave.
You want to know why you're here? It's probably because you're rebellious and want to walk on territory you aren't welcomed. Or maybe you saw some dank memes on Reddit wish to join in the "memeing center" here. Or possible you just want to feel superior to other people who identify as losers. You're a normalfag. You belong almost everywhere else. You have so much made for you. You don't fucking belong on this board and we don't want you here. Go back to your social media. There you'll find people with the same mindset as you. So honestly, go fuck yourself. Big time.
>>
>>29469091
Wrong on all accounts but keep trying. You don't even know who you're talking too but you sure can meme whoever disagrees with to death. You know nothing about me but jump to every conclusion in the book, from the simple act of thinking differently from you on this one subject. Sounds like normie thinking to me. No higher thoughts other than reee get out normie. Fuck off, if you don't like me here(I get that a lot irl). But let me guess you won't leave, and neither will I, cause were stuck here.
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.