[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask for dating advice >you're just supposed to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 5
File: mfw.png (175 KB, 388x438) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
175 KB, 388x438
>ask for dating advice
>you're just supposed to go up to a girl and ask her out bro its not a big thing dont put pussy on the pedestal
>what am i supposed to say though
>idk just ask her out bro just be yourself

Why the FUCK can't people just tell you what you're supposed to do and give a straight answer? It's obvious I don't have the first clue on how to talk to girls or what they want. Just clear the bullshit up already and tell us actual tips and not just a retarded platitude.

What is the actual answer?
>>
>>>/adv/
>>>/soc/
>>>/out/
>>
>>29458706
There is no real answer. Different people will respond differently to different approaches. Just gotta play the numbers game until you find a girl who finds your autism charming. It will take a while.
>>
That's because you ignore all the answers. You expect to be given some cheat code to life. It doesn't exist. You have to do what everyone else has, which is practice.
>>
if you're not good looking don't even bother my dude

it's not worth the pain
>>
>>29458706
>just tell you what you're supposed to do and give a straight answer?
Go up to a girl and ask them out. Use the phrase "Would you like to go out with me?"/"Would you like to go on a date with with me?". They will say yes or no. If yes, happy days. If no, unhappy days.

>being this retarded
>>
>>29458788
Guess what autist, you can't just say that to a girl you don't know well because the answer will always be no. They'll think you're a freak. They have to know you somewhat and assess you before they'd agree to it, and in order to get that far you have to prove you're worth their time in the first place because women have their pick of men.
>>
>>29458788
ok but how do you get to the point where you're friendly enough with the girl to ask them out without it being weird

or how do you convince a girl you don't know to fuck you when you have nothing interesting to talk about. any girls i've tried talking to i never go beyond small talk and nothing happens.
>>
>>29458706
>Why the FUCK can't people just tell you what you're supposed to do and give a straight answer?
>It's obvious I don't have the first clue on how to talk to girls or what they want.

>mad because there -is- no singular script that will work
>because it depends on the woman in front of you
>which then depends on you being able to understand social cues
>mad because you can't navigate a spontaneous conversation
>mad because you can't respond to randomly generated content
>mad because entropy and chaos

robot pls

just bee urself XD
>>
>>29458813
Women won't think you're a freak you retard. Quit being paranoid. At worst they'll politely decline but be flattered anyway. Assuming you're not some fat unwashed neckbeard of course.
>>
>>29458766
>>29458770

>tfw OP ignores the hard truths and digs down further into the thread for bullshit to respond to instead.
>>
>>29458902
how do you flirt then
can you at least answer that
how do you make things go from boring small talk about the weather or your surroundings to fucking her
>>
>>29458766
This is the only response that you need OP.
>>
Don't listen to the Chads in here. It comes naturally to them so they think it comes naturally to everyone else. They think it's possible for everyone to just magically bed a girl.

I get you OP, and I say unless you're good looking, just surrender now. If you're good looking in terms of facial aesthetics, hit the gym and get a good body. Then you won't have to do jack shit and women will cling to you. You can be as sperg as you like, and good for you you'll get some casual sex. But if you're a manlet or you have shit-tier facial genetics, it's over. Getting stupid rich is your only ticket out, and you're a robot so that won't happen. Swallow the black pill.
>>
>>29458813
>has never asked a girl out
>thinks he knows how to ask a girl out and calls others autists
>>
>>29458932
Ask her?
"How can we make things go from boring small talk about the weather or our surroundings to fucking each other?"

Try the truth and open communication, and see what happens. You're already mad and confused, so what would it hurt?
>>
>>29458976
This is what sperglord permavirgins actually believe.
>>
>>29458987
>truthful revelations of attraction
>open communication

Nigger do you know where you are?
>>
File: thetruthhurts.jpg (74 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
thetruthhurts.jpg
74 KB, 512x512
like, don't overthink it man
>>
>>29458997
This is what Chad doesn't want to acknowledge, because he doesn't understand. You must be at least 5/10 in terms of face because you just don't get the reality for some folks. I hate to go Tumblr on you but you are in fact privileged. You're a normie with no mental problems and a decent face and body. Congratulations, I guess. Women wouldn't be offended by you coming up to them, because you can potentially be sexually appealing. Just know this isn't the place for you.

As for me, I am cursed with 3/10 aesthetics and acne. I am 5'9 and I have skinnyfat. Even if I lift, I am compensating for my height and disgusting Finnish Mongol facial features. The ship sailed for me, and I delved into the wonderful world of anime to fulfill my carnal desires, as I realized the real world wouldn't help. I advise OP to do the same if this sounds like him instead of deluding himself further.
>>
>>29459067
>go to Germany
>go to legal brothel
>have sex

Literally that easy.
>>
>>29459067
Whatever. You chose to be weak and unattractive. Those guys you see getting women aren't getting them for free. They have to make the effort like everyone else. They simply have had enough practice to make it look easy. You have never even tried.
>>
>>29459111
>make an effort, try.

you lost me right there.
OP is asking for the cheat codes.
>>
>>29458976
people tell me i'm good looking for the most part, and i exercise every day and shower. my appearance isn't bad and i take care of it. i have posted my picture on this site and people tell me i'm good looking and am shocked i come here. yet i'm as sperg as i am and still no women. if your blackpill theory were true wouldn't they be falling over themselves to talk to me. i am short so that could be the big dealbreaker. you may have a point.
>>29458987
you need a certain charisma to pull that off and i don't think i have it in me
i'm very introverted.
>>29459046
yeah bro for sure
>>29458766
why do something that you know is just going to fail before you do it
if i ask out a girl i want to make sure there's a good chance of her saying yes so i don't waste my time
>>29459067
yeah i get you. attractive dudes just do this without thinking so they don't get where guys like us are coming from. no offense but i'm a little better than that. and i actually have somewhat of a future to look towards so i'll stick with the real world for now.
>>
Tinder is a great tool to find out if you're ugly, if you get no matches there women just aren't interested in fucking you. In the olden days you'd have hope in finding some robot Christian girl but it's 2016, even the most timid of mouses have found out that they can get Chad dick on the reg just by saying yes on a phone app.

The only hope you have left is your Western status which will give you a leg up in poor countries (don't be black lol). You can't go for the hot ones, even favela girls have standards but there's a good chance some uggo will prefer your hideous visage over a life of violence and squalor. So learn some Spanish and book yourself a ticket to Colombia or wherever.
>>
>>29459093
Prostitution does not count. Don't kid yourself.
If I were to have sex, I only want it if the woman were attracted to me and genuinely wanted to be with me. What would be the point otherwise? I don't care about the physical realm, and I am trying to help others who don't have a chance spare themselves the misery.
>>29459111
Haha, epic dude, we can just pick and choose our genetics, that's right man. Chad eats like shit and does crunches at the gym and he still looks like a greek god and plows every women he talks to. Chad can open his mouth and say the dumbest joke ever and a girl would still want to suck his dick. Chad can repeat this diatribe word for word in front of an audience of 500 women and guess what, they'd still want his dick.
>>29459136
OP, listen, what is your height? Crucial info.
Even if you have decent aesthetics and body, girls will think you're overcompensating and look at you like a little kid. All women want to be dominated, and you need to be a big, towering figure to do that properly. That is the id taking charge.
>>
>>29459136
>why do something that you know is just going to fail before you do it
>if i ask out a girl i want to make sure there's a good chance of her saying yes so i don't waste my time

Because risk = reward.
Also, if you're not willing to try the advice that's given, then wtf are you doing, mental masturbation? You think the answer is going to be easy?
>>
>>29459136
>>29459192
jesus christ op don't listen to this retard
>>
>>29458706
Planning out conversations is for autists and creeps and people selling chocolate bars door to door.
>>
>>29458706
You want the one real answer? Seek professional mental health counseling.

Other than that, there is no answer that is universally helpful. Sometimes you should say one thing and sometimes another. There are infinite scenarios, so you cannot have a generalization that fits them all
>>
>>29458778
What pain? It's just girls saying no.
>>
>>29459207
it's true you can't just ask out girls you don't know though out of the blue right? you have to get to know them somewhat? i can't imagine a woman just agreeing to a date with some random who started talking to her about the yankees or some stupid shit or some guy in her class that hasn't said a word.

or is it really that easy? i'm going to college in the fall and living in a dorm, will this be a decent opportunity?

>>29459192
5'8
the more i think about it the more i think this is the glaring flaw and of course its the one you can't fix
>>29459212
he's got a point, a bit misguided, but a point.
>>
>>29458838
Have you tried flirting with them?
>>
>>29459093
Holy fuck why are normies so fucking retarded?
>just b urself XD
>just fuck a whore dude lol
It's about getting a gf, someone who loves you, someone you love. None of you normalshits would understand anyways, you just get it for free.
>>
>>29459268
>you have to get to know them somewhat?

wouldn't you want to? why would you risk getting tangled up with crazy?
>>
>>29458706
OP is pissed off virgin. KYS you r9kuck
>>
>>29459269
no because i have no idea how to flirt
i guess that should've been the question all along how do i flirt
where is the line drawn between too far and knowing she's open to it
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 1080x1080
>>29458766
Tfw will never have a qt autistic gf to find my autism charming
my aspie oneitis who's a lesbian
>>
>>29459281
Then don't you have to be yourself? Women don't want a liar.
>>
>>29459300
She's pretty ugly my friend, what are you? a german?
>>
File: 1452298592209s.jpg (7 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1452298592209s.jpg
7 KB, 250x194
give your vote to define robotdom

>>29457892
>>
>>29459299
>where is the line
>asking anybody else but the woman in front of you

you try it and she will let you know. what's wrong with that?
>>
>>29459294
well yeah of course but that guy was implying you could just go up to someone and ask them out and getting a date was that easy.

at this point i'm more interested in casual sex just to get the monkey off my back. NOT with a whore but with someone actually attracted to me. a gf/actual rewarding relationship is the main goal.
>>
>>29459315
haha, oh i see
well if you're just wanting to know how to score superficial sex with superficial women who are also open to superficial sex then the answer is obviously to be superficially attractive.

if you aren't built like a greek god, there is no hope.

i thought you were asking about an actual relationship, my bad
>>
>>29459299
Flirting is easy as fuck you beta.
HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU NOT FLIRT?
>A U T I S M
>Lacking a basic human fucntion
Why not end it now OP?
>>
>>29459304
>be myself
>ugly autistic white unemployed manlet who never had friends and never even held a female's hand who wasn't a family member
You just can't understand.
>>
>>29459315
This also begs the question why not a prostitute. There are working professionals specifically for this. This could be a simple transaction.
>>
>>29459338
well i'm getting there
day by day. the six pack is coming in

this thread's been pretty helpful though even if my responses might not make it seem that way. i'm honestly just socially retarded when it comes to women that's why i'm asking these obvious questions.
>>
>>29459305
She's Dutch and also the only decent looking aspie girl out there, most other autistic females are even more uggo and also fit the stereotype of mentally unstable cat lady
>>
>>29459351
if it's so easy explain how to do it because i clearly don't know how

that's it
that's all i want
>>
>>29459374
Walk up to them and start a normal fucking conversation!
Don't tell them about yourself before they ask you to. And let her know that your interested. Just keep the conversation going and going and then BOOM!
>>
>>29459351
>>29459395
How are you supposed to talk to a female human you don't know, especially when you're an ugly manlet who can't even look someone on a photo in the eyes? How do you even start a conversation? Do you tell her that the weather is shit today?
>le normal conversation
This has to be some kind of bait, honestly.
>>
>>29459395
And also, don't have this insecure attitude like you're a true r9kuck. Stand there with a straight pose and keep calm. Oh, and put on a fucking smell and shave your beard if you have one. No one likes an unshaved necbeard from r9k
>>
>>29459395
ok i can do that
i feel like i've already said this and didn't get a proper answer but then what
what do you do to make it go from ''normal conversation'' that you could have with anyone to romantic. what's a signal that gives you the go ahead? should i just compliment her or what?
>>
>>29459268
>be 5'6"
>be sperglord virgin
>at 26 finally decide to do something about it
>start talking to girls and asking them out
>get rejected but learn from each time
>lose virginity
>get gf
>had no problem getting pussy since

All of you "hurr normie you don't understand you were born into it" retards can fuck off and kill yourselves. I was able to get rid of my spergness. You literally have no excuse.
>>
>>29458706
This is how it goes: you ask what to do, people reply man up / be yourself. You try it with an example, people tell you it is the most autistic thing they ever heard.

There is no answer. If you are a social retard and don't even have money for gold diggers then you are fucked forever.
>>
>>29459427
Yes, you MUST compliment her. You'll know when she gives THE signal.
>>29459424
>This has to be some kind of bait, honestly.
No it isn't. But just start about the weather and what she's up to. And just keep it rolling from there

For both of you I'd recommend a bar or something.
>>
>>29459395
what
>>29459412
said. What is a normal conversation? How would you define that and how do you even walk up to people and talk to them?
If you're American, don't even answer.
>>
>>29459412
Don't worry. Women aren't as judgmental and shallow as robots are. In fact, nobody is.
>>
>>29459449
Oops the second post number was a missclick
>>
>>29459441
Nice fiction. You clearly weren't the sperg you thought you were. You were clearly gifted with decent aesthetics. You don't understand what being a sperglord truly entails. Chad, just leave.
>>
Point out something obvious.
Or say "hi" and see where it goes.
>>
>>29459354
Fix yourself and be that person.

Be yourself is advice that takes the reasonable assumption that you aren't such a failure at life.
>>
>>29459299
You'll know when you cross a line because she will be pissed.
>>
>>29459472
You can't change ugly. You can't change white. You can potentially mask autism depending on severity, but more often than not you can't. You can't change height. More feel good advice you're feeding to these saps Chad, without stopping to put yourself in their shoes.
>>
Here are some general tips:
1. Walk up to her and start a conversation about the weather or something obvious in the area you're in.
2. Shave your beard and if you have long hair go to the hairdresser.
3. PUT ON A FUCKING SMELL AND BRUSH YOUR TEETH. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!
4. Be nice and compliment her and laugh even if something isn't funny
5. If all goes well ask for her number or ask for your very first date!
6. If 5 went well continue dating and then BOOM you have a GF and then BOOM you have a wife and then BOOM you died aged well with a family.
7. Profit?
>>
>>29459492
You can change your insecurity about those things. You can also change a million other shitty unattractive things about yourself. Like your victim complex. That has to go. You sound like a total chick.
>>
>>29459463
Of course it's the No True Robot meme. A desperate defense mechanism by cowardly losers who will do anything to avoid taking any responsibility for their situations.

>you were never a robot, just a latent Chad
Everyone here is a latent Chad. Some just choose to never man up and remain losers for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>29459510
It literally is this easy to go out with girls and possibly get a girlfriend.
>>
>>29459492
NO joke. As long as you have a good and nice personality you can get like 75% of the girls!
>>
>>29458706
It's so fucking simple.

>approach girl (attractiveness/physical features play a part in how receptive they are to you)
>exchange pleasantries, proceed to small talk (ask what they've done that day, etc). Hunt the conversation for some form of common interest

My current gf and I initially bonded because she is a violinist and I am a guitarist, so as soon as I Found that out, I asked her about it a lot.

>exchange phone numbers and continue talking about common interests
>literally just be yourself

My sense of humor makes me look like an ass most of the time, but My girlfriend was receptive to it. I pushed the envelope and said a few bold things from time to time.

>offer to hang out and do something together in person
>do NOT reveal your powerlevel in any way. There will come a time for that later on. Show only your surface characteristics- make sure they are yours and you are not faking, just keep your powerlevel quiet for now.
>have a plan for the day, don't just wing it, but not everything you do has to be an old date cliche. Go to a local event, then go walk/drive around, get something to eat ("I know this great ____ place if you're hungry, it's one of my favorites. Wanna try it?")
>repeat minimum once, maximum twice
>inform girl that you're interested in her and ask her on a formal date
>if she accepts, again, have a plan (do something new, don't reuse old ones)
>If she declines, respond with something nonchalant and stop talking to her unless she talks to you, keeping your responses short, seem less invested
>>
>>29459521
No kidding. Women already have a pussy. They don't need another one in their lives.
>>
>>29459534
True, but these insecure neckbearded cucks out here are to afraid to believe
>>
>>29459449
>>29459467
>>29459472
>>29459510
>>29459492
>>29459535
>>29459545
I can't even tell anymore if all normies are this fucking retarded or it's just an American/Anglo thing. Or both.
You can't walk up to someone and have a discussion with them, you don't invade their personal space. That just never happens. You can ask a question, sure, but that's it.
Can you just imagine some child sized ugly autist come up and talk to anyone? I'll get my ass kicked or someone will call the cops on me.
>>
>>29459561
How do you think people met people before the Internet? You can literally start talking to anyone and have a fun conversation. It's not invading their personal space.
>>
>>29459561
>intentionally misreading posts and filling them with his own projections

As long as you want to remain an angry sperglord permavirgin, nothing can help you. Change has to start from inside.
>>
>>29459561
T H I S

This right here. You fucking get it. You are saying what I've been trying to say to these Chad morons. People are doing their own thing and don't want to be disturbed by some random guy they've never seen before. They're busy and you're just interrupting their day. Especially if you're not naturally charismatic or attractive, then you'll be even more off putting.
>>
>>29459598
What do you think someone who is at a bar or bus stop is doing that is so important?

Have you ever gone outside?
>>
>>29459561
Except you can, you fucking retard. You can't do it just anywhere, no. You have to be in an environment where women are receptive to social interaction, like a bar, party, etc.

In other situations, you need a good reason to do it. You can't talk to a chick in a bookstore unless they're reading your favorite obscure book or something. You can't talk to chicks in the street, public transportation, etc; that's retarded.
>>
>>29458706
Well when flirting get them to talk about themselves. Listen more talk less but be interested.

Maybe what you say count and dont just ramble

If youre funny make jokes about your surroundings but never about her unless she does it first

Find something that makes you unique and talk about that when you discuss interests
>>
>>29459561
I'm not even an American dude.
This works everywhere. How the fuck do you think it went before the internet you fucking retard? Do you have cancer or something? If you have please go and die you filthy neckbeard. You never had a GF so just shut up and delete yourself from life. Thank you

With kind regards,

Social life
>>
File: 1462773417128.png (55 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462773417128.png
55 KB, 600x600
The truth is you will be alone forever unless you get lucky I'm sorry

This is reality and anyone telling you otherwise is a stone-faced liar.
>>
>>29459561
>>29459598
Its an american thing. You can see it with tourists
>>
>>29459622
This is a one way trip to being pals.

Don't care about what she says. Make jokes about her.
>>
>>29459605
Whenever I'm waiting for the bus the last thing I want is for some douche to start talking to me, and half the time they're basket cases and hobos so I always view these situations with caution. Imagine being an unattractive awkward man going up to a beautiful woman who just wants to go to work in the morning. She has this idea that people at the bus stop are going to be creeps and deranged or poorfag peasants, so when she sees an unappealing guy trying to make small talk with her, she will try her best to scurry away as she will assume you're a nutter
>>
>>29459630
It's not luck. It's minimal effort. Totally different
>>
>>29459561
That's probably because you are a rapist my dude.
End yourself
>>
>>29459635
Nah f am you gotta do that stuff but obviously flirty not how you would do that to a guy duh.

Also having a good sense of fashion helps
>>
>>29459644
Look how insecure you are. No wonder people don't want to talk to you.
>>
>>29459645
yup getting a gf is like learning maths bro just buy this book
>>
>>29459662
No, just put in effort.
>>
>>29459561
You're desperate and angry. That makes you unattractive. Try working on those first.
>>
>>29459583
>You can literally start talking to anyone and have a fun conversation
You're an Americlap, there's no other way. Even on the bus stop when i ask anyone, be it man or woman, young or old, if they've seen the last bus pass, most people don't even look at me and ignore me completely.
>>29459593
Why would i have to change at all to get a gf? Why do plain average dudes just get them automatically, just by existing?
>>29459621
>>29459628
>>29459605
>just le go to a bar dude lmao or a party XD
Must be nice having friends to go somewhere with. I went to a bar, alone, once and the bartender ended up asking me if i was waiting for someone and that i was creeping out other people.
>>
>>29459658
Not the guy your talking to but I hate it when people on the bus talk to me and I have a bf.
>>
>>29459658
Have you ever rode a bus? Schizos and old people who don't shut the fuck up everywhere. A woman isn't going to want to talk to some dude she meets on the bus.

You're right about bars and social events, but the people ITT are implying you can just magically talk to any girl anywhere and they'll be willing to talk to you and receptive to flirting. You can just ask a girl out, compliment her, flirt with her, and she's guaranteed to give you a shot. If it were that easy and life were a movie, we'd all have fucking gfs and this place wouldn't exist. But it's not like that.
>>
>>29459677
>effort

He wants the same cheat codes Chad uses. Because, you know, Chad has never made any effort either, so why should he.
>>
>>29459683
Get work and go out with your co-workers.
Not really that hard to make IRL friends my dude!
>>
>>29459683
Those were examples of situations in which people are receptive to social interaction. It doesn't have to be just a bar, just a party, et cetera.

Maybe I'm fucking wrong. Not anybody can get a girl. But you're getting in your own way a lot at this point.
>>
the more i visit the place more certain i am that eventually I'll move and start building bombs, remember robots bomb disassociate you from any guilt and you can't fuck up as elliot the cum dodger did

>>29459694
do you understand he difference between chad, a guy that is good at sports, loves playing them, had the attention of women since a young age and didn't get bullied so he isn't a social retard, fucked plenty of women so he doesn't really take rejection to heart because the 5th woman is going to say yes or he's going to be approached.
>>
>>29459532
Someone with autism cant learn completely social cues and no matter how much he tries will always be viewed as a creep.

I for example talked with a girl about the most mundane normie shit ever for just a minute and she immediately asked why Im so wierd.

Youre not and never was an autist, therefore always a normie.
>>
Reddit has taken over. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>29459545
Can you tell me pleasantry phrases?

No girl in the world has my interests(hard sci fi , tanks, warships) and I cant talk about anything else except my inetersts, and since no female has them, I cant talk with any female in the world.
>>
OP is lost, DEPART FROM THREAD!
>>
>>29459721
>worked at fast food places for about three years
>try talking to co-workers
>"umm yeah, i have to smoke, talk to you later"
>they never did it
>it happened countless times
It's easy to get friends, right Chad? Disregard that autism, it doesn't count, just be your autistic self and people will like you, just open up dude hahaha yeah man just go out there.
>>29459722
No, not everybody can get a female human being to love them. The ones who can are, literally privileged, i have to say.
>>
>>29459545
I also have no sense of humour outside of poopoopeepee so how do I make a girl like me without having to make her laugh?
>>
welp, thanks all of you for making me depressed. cunts
>>
>>29459753
AYO WAN SUM FUK GRILL?!?!?
this is a common phrase
>>
>>29459764
Go and get a real job ffs!
>>
OP has no faith.
OP is lost.
RIP forever a virgin and lonely
/thread/
>>
>>29459764
I have autism and according to you guys my name is Chad. Autism does not count as an excuse you faglord
>>
>>29459799
i'm op
i'm here
i'm following the advice. or will try at least
i just left the thread because i want to sleep and it turned into a shit flinging contest
>>
>>29459767
Sorry tripfag, reddit and facebook really took over this board. Just look at this fucking thread alone; it's the same "advice" over and over and no counter-argument to whatever you tell them to disprove that "advice".
>>29459786
>le XDDDD
I never finished high school. I can't get into a university. Fuck off.
>>29459810
Aspergers doesn't count.
>>
>>29459753
I don't know, man. It's not something that can be easily described. My first interaction with my current girlfriend was literally me going up to her and asking her how old she was, then from there I just made fun of her and had the odd conversation with her and it progressed. My appearance definitely helped, because I could see if an ugly short guy did it, a girl would have felt threatened or creeper out by it.

Look, the same way you guys all complain about all women only wanting chad, I kinda think you guys all want Stacey. If you're looking for a connection with someone, like you say you are, play in your "league". Ugly/weird girls have not had the constant barrage of male attention that Stacey has, so they've had time to develop more as a person on their own.

If you have no common interests, then ask them about theirs. Asking a girl what her weirdest interest is might be a good icebreaker anyway, and then you can start a pissing contest about who is weirder.

Sorry, it's hard to give direction on. You just have to feel it out, you really do. I know this is shitty advice, but yeah, I got nothing but personal experience to go on here.
>>
>>29459833
Ah, if you follow you'll get there my friend!
>>
>>29459840
You, you are in fact, a lost cause.
You will never get a gf
>>
>>29459833
That's the spirit! Remember there is literally no outcome from keeping to try that is worse than giving up and not trying at all.
>>
>>29459885
That much is obvious. He does not want a gf. He wants to stay a bitter virgin until death.
>>
>>29459885
>>29459921
Funny how quickly your narrative changes.
>everybody can get a gf, you just have to be yourself, even as an ugly autistic manlet
>what? you realized we're from facebook! you'll never have a gf, you're a lost cause, bad autist, you'll die alone!
>>
OK I'll bite. There is no cheat code to life. There is no say x get y formula. We talk a lot of generalities here but realize everyone is different and has different experiences, likes and dislikes. I'll give some advice anyway.

>get out more
Be a regular somewhere (any where besides a playground). You'll never have the opportunity sitting in your basement. Get to know the staff, who have to be there anyway. They're easy to practice small talk with, and eventually will feel comfortable around you. You might even get a chance with the waitress or cashier.

>having a friend group
It might be to late for this, but worth a try. The majority of people meet other people through friends. Normfags love to hook people up. Guy friendships are easy. Pick a sport, pick a team, learn the basics. Easiest ice breaker in the world is did you watch the game last night. You don't even have to be well versed, just watch a half hour of sports center.

>talking to a girl
Start small, with no intentions or expectations. You have to get comfortable with doing that before you can graduate to flirting. I could give you the pick up line of the century, but it won't work if your so nervous you have to shit.

>Learn to except rejection
It's not the end of the world. If there is one person in the world who will love you, how can you find her with out sifting through the ones that never will. You might buy a hundred lottery tickets, but the only one that matters is the one with the winning numbers. Don't be embarrassed for trying your hand, be embarrassed when you sit in the corner wishing you said something.
>>
>>29458706

I dont know where this meme of asking stangers out comes from, I have NEVER met ANYONE EVER who asked out a stranger, every couple I know met on a dating site or through a friend or at work or a class ect
>>
>>29458766
This is the only right answer. There is no universally good approach, though some things like "don't appear insecure", "look her in the eyes" etc. are more often than not decent tips.

Nobody can tell you what to say exactly, because it depends on the particular woman and situation.
>>
>>29460146
I did , just added them on FB and said he was cute
But I was talking to a guy so what do I know ?
>>
>>29458706
Huh, I went to school with that guy.
>>
>>29459976
>he triggered me!
>rraaaaahh must call him reddit facebook normie newfag!
>>
>>29458706
It's simple

>be attractive
>don't be unattractive
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.