[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Harnessing the power of mania
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 64354324298432.jpg (23 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
64354324298432.jpg
23 KB, 500x332
I feel...
I feel like I am gaining control over my mania.
Lately I've been laughing a lot, also while walking at the street. I am really high on life now.
Usually it ends in psychosis. But I feel like I have it under control. I am harnessing the power of mania.
I-is it possible?
I still take the anti-psychotics which should keep me from going psychotic. Luckily I didn't agree with switching meds when they thought the diagnosis might be bipolar instead.
>>
You are playing a dangerous Game. If you Fall back down you just feel shittier than ever before. Be careful, don't let it crush you.

Then maybe you are different than most, good luck.
>>
That's your disease telling you you can. Talk to your doc.
>>
>>29458669
Thanks anon. I'll take a extra med once I feel it is getting outta hand.
Maybe it is not even mania. I have been depressed for so long it is hard to say.
>>
>>29458698
Most likely hypomania, Mania is awful in its own way. That being said enjoy it. Maybe you even manage to escape from Depression, would be nice
>>
>>29458687
I had to make a paper with warning signs once. I think I need not to worry unless I am getting irritated and sleep badly.
Also of the two times I had psychosis, the second time I was able to tell noises were fucking with my mind so I turned radio and tv off.
>>
>>29458731
Note, depression is since about two years ago gone. I do not need to escape from depression.
>>
>>29458607
I've considered purposefully trying to switch over, but I know from experience that when I switch back, it can be very dangerous. Being manic can also be super dangerous, but I think I might be able to get better at being safe with practice.

Watched out for the time when you still have lots of energy and are impulsive but are becoming depressed as fuck. It doesn't happen all of the time, but when it does you're in legitimate danger.
>>
>>29458893
Thanks man. Yea impulsive is definitely another warning sign.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.