[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OKAY THATS IT ROBOTS ITS 5 AM AND I'VE DECIDED I'M
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6
File: 1445603470117.jpg (17 KB, 325x305) Image search: [Google]
1445603470117.jpg
17 KB, 325x305
OKAY THATS IT ROBOTS ITS 5 AM AND I'VE DECIDED I'M LOSING WEIGHT STARTING NOW

BEEN FAT MY ENTIRE LIFE I'M FUCKING SICK OF BEING A FATASS.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I SWEAR I'M GOING TO BE NOT FAT IN THE NEAR FUTURE I'M SO TIRED OF JUST BEING A FAT DISGUSTING SLOB NOT BEING ABLE TO FIT INTO THE CLOTHES I WANT TO WEAR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHERE MY FUCKING FAT BROS AT???
>>
>>29458531
good for you anon, I decided the same 3 days ago and I already feel better
>>
>>29458545
fat bros in solidarity we're going to fucking make it man. what's your eating like?
>>
yo man ive been fat too i just stopped snacking drank more water and rode my bike to work lost 20 pounds in two fucking months holy shit
>>
>>29458531
see you at mcdonalds
>>
reduce everyday consumption to less than 1500 calories
don't drink much else besides water
optional: do some cardio

that's all it takes
>>
>>29458531
Soda tastes so good anon, why would you give that up?
>>
>>29458578
i wish I had a bike. aren't they hella expensive though? A nice one is like 400 bucks or more
>>
>>29458557
used to eac a fuck ton of mac n cheese like every day. havenmt eaten fruit or veg in years and my health went to shit.

Decided to go for something a bit more light and It's not as hard as I thought, just hope I can maintain it
>>
>>29458597
i never liked soda. i grew up drinking diet so i always have been used to diet

i just eat the literally shittiest diet of all time. i almost have been destroying a 90 pack of pizza rolls every day for the past month on top of other shit. been really depressed lately and when i get sad I eat food to feel better. i wish i didn't have this emotional attachement to food
>>
>>29458600
Go buy a used one
>>
>>29458531
Decided I was done being a fatass too anon. I hope to see you on the other side mate, thin and healthy.
>>
>>29458588
>tfw water only with 1 delicious meal a day for 6 months now

feels fucking GOOD
>>
>>29458531
remember these things:
>calculate your tdee and count your calories. use an app like myfitnesspal
>do NOT eat more than 20% below your tdee. most diets fail because people try to cut too much but they can't and end up binging and overeating again
>slow and steady wins the race
>utilize bulky low cal foods like carrots, cabbage, etc
>>
File: 1443364891553.jpg (54 KB, 700x472) Image search: [Google]
1443364891553.jpg
54 KB, 700x472
op here, how do those people who literally just drink water and eat little meals do it? the people that seem to just be into thinspo and all that shit

I have a really bad emotional attachment to food and go straight for it when I'm not feeling good which is almost all the time. Anyone deal with this and have some tips?
>>
>>29458640
>small bowl of healthy cereal for breakfast
>no lunch
>balanced meal of chicken and a small potato, with some corn as a snack

It tastes good and is good for you
>>
File: 1466287263055.png (109 KB, 800x1044) Image search: [Google]
1466287263055.png
109 KB, 800x1044
>>29458619
>Tfw felt fat about eating a whole bag of chips over the course of one weekend until I read this fatfucks eating habits
Best of luck to you bro. All it takes is to not buy junk food. Don't buy on an empty stomach. Find easy recipes, make sandwiches and vegetables. I like mine steamed, its easy and cheap and tastes wonderful,
If you're really lazy at least try to change from junk to bread, potato's, and hotdogs. That's an easy start.
>>
>>29458531
Hi man
Yeah I'm going to try and lose weight too

I've tried in the past,but do it for like 2 weeks,hit an obstacle, and then fall back to my bad habits.

I just need to stay disciplined.
Being skinny feels so much better than being fat.
I just want to be fit again

Good luck bro
>>
>>29458661
You can slowly reduce your tdee after you get used to it though

Also puffed rice cakes are great to take up stomach space when you crave carbs, like ~50 cal
>>
>>29458691
I live with my parent's cause I just barely graduated highschool so I basically eat what they eat. Shitty part is they literally survive off of cake, pie, ice cream, fast food, microwave food, etc. I've been fat since the 1st grade due to them.

I want to tell them to just not even ask me if i want them to get me mcdonalds or whatever i don't know
>>
>>29458704
Thank you dude. Good luck, stay strong
>>
>>29458531
who here /230 pounds/

Luckily I'm 6ft4, so I carry it "decently" well, but I still hate how fat my body is.
>>
>>29458762
Last time I checked I was about 245 at 5'9. That was a few months ago and I've been binge eating like crazy. I'm prolly fatter now. fml
>>
>>29458705
>puffed rice cakes are great to take up stomach space when you crave carbs
yeah they're great
you have to be careful though because some of them have the glycemic index of pure sugar, unless that doesn't bother you
>>
>>29458531
Interval sprints every other day. Your welcome. Give it your all.
>>
>born 1993
>2013 - januaryish - start losing weight, get /fit/
>2015 - junish - my studies are getting too intense - despite losing 15ish kg I need to focus on really serious studies
>2016 - now - 10kg heavier - every time i try to diet i fail
I used to be such an elitist, I'm a fuck up, HELP
My advice to you fat fucks - browse /fit/ or something. I'm 6'2, I was 105, I got down to less than 90kg. I got laid, I was feeling great - now I feel shit and it's been 6ish months since my last fuck - you can do it you cunt, don't fuck up like I have
>>
>>29458531
Where do you live OP? The absolute best way to lose weight is by calorie counting. Just eat less calories than you burn just by living and you'll lose weight in no time. Like literally, you can lose up to 10 - 15 pounds a month.
>>
>>29458786
i could have done this in the past but now my knees hurt like they're being stabbed when I run. Too fat now
>>
>>29458797
Washington State, USA.

>>29458795
same here. lost like 40 pounds 2 years ago and then gained it all back and now I can't get back into that mindset of weightloss. It was all so new and cool back then now I just feel like shit when I do it. Tried lifting weights like 6 months ago and 3 months into it I tweaked my back and it still gives me pain everyday and I can't lift weights anymore plus knee pain from being fat
>>
>>29458779
bruh you must be a literal egg. 5ft9 and 245?
Are you planning on losing the weight?
>>
>>29458679
Immediately cut all soda and fast food, try that for a week. Then cut out snacking between meals, then reduce portions. Slow and steady. Get a scale and track your progress.

But no cheat days, those ruin your progress.
>>
>>29458854
I'm op. and yeah I'm pretty fat
>>
File: killme.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>>29458531
OKAY THATS IT ROBOTS ITS 7 AM AND I'VE DECIDED I'M GAINING WEIGHT STARTING NOW

BEEN SKELETON MY ENTIRE LIFE I'M FUCKING SICK OF BEING A SKELETON

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I SWEAR I'M GOING TO BE NOT SKELETON IN THE NEAR FUTURE I'M SO TIRED OF JUST BEING A SKELETON SKELETON SKELETON NOT BEING ABLE TO FIT INTO THE CLOTHES I WANT TO WEAR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHERE MY FUCKING SKELETON BROS AT???
>>
>>29458822
>I can't get back into that mindset of weightloss. It was all so new and cool back then now I just feel like shit when I do it.
Fuck you're me. When you get autistic about it, it is really effective. It's not a temporary mindset though, you can't stop being that way - it's forever or bust.
And I'm fucking busted.
>>
>>29458908
being fat is objectively worse than being a skeleton. at least you don't get a shitty social stigma with it and you still look good in clothes and shit.

plus there are tons of girls that always say they prefer very skinny men. when have you ever heard of a girl that prefers obese men?
>>
>>29458960
yeah man. for an entire summer i literally just went full cocoon mode. sat inside all day except to go to my part time job or to the gym. lived 5 blocks from the gym too. lost 40lbs and gained a good amount of muscle and looked great.

then we moved and school started back up and i just got lazy and went back to my old habits. sucks man
>>
>>29458989
I was like that for 2 and a halfish years. Imagine me now after 12 months. I just want my reward for all the effort I've put into life. I feel as though I should be finished with life now. LET IT END
>>
>>29459008
are you trying to lose weight again? what's your stats?

think im gonna start today by not eating all day to try to get used to hunger pangs. haven't ate in like 5 hours already
>>
>>29459028
I'm 6'2 and around 98-100ish kg - I've not tried proper weight measurment - water weight and all that.
I used to be able to bench about 90kg, squat 120 and deadlift about 135. That was at least 6 months ago, I imagine I'm much weaker. DESU I don't care about strength anymore - I'm sick of feeling fat. Everyone says I don't look fat - but when you go from being shirtless and everyone saying you're looking great to "you're not fat" - it's not good enough
>>
>>29459081
Yeah I feel you. I've given up on weight lifting. Takes too much of my energy plus I fucked up my back and knees doing it.
>>
>>29459118
I'm happy to do low weight stuff - as much as I used to shit on calisthenics I'm happy to be """""toned""""" and thin.
>>
>>29458531

I honestly miss girls looking at me and giggling to each other.
I miss girls taking pictures of me, while I pretend I don't see.

I hate how fat I've become, I want to return to feeling good in my body.
I never knew how good those days were, until I got fat and realised I took them for granted.

I want to get fit again, but I'm so chronically lazy. I'm about 110kg now, at 6ft4, and I want to return to being 80kg again.

I looked so good. I need to stay disciplined, but I can't be fucked to be autistic and motivated enough as I was last time to follow a strict diet and gym routine.
>>
>>29458965
Im a male, being a skeleton is associated with being effeminate, gay, weak, and none of my clothes fit, not to mention the fact that most people probably don't tell you to "Lose weight, how much do you fucking eat?!" to you in public.

I used to work retail and every single fucking day someone would tell me to "lol eat more you're so skinny!"

Grass is always greener you stupid fattie
>>
I lost 50lbs last year and all was good but since then I regained 20 and even though I started working out again I literally can't control my eating. I feel ravenous constantly like I need to eat every second. What the fuck help me I don't want to go back to those fat times
>>
>>29459429
all i can say is for the love of god find some way to stop yourself. I'm the version of you that never stopped eating and now im fat as fuck again. i gfucking hate it and regret everything so much
>>
>>29459438
Yesterday I finally managed to stay within the 2000 cal limit that I set for myself but then I couldn't sleep and felt like shit. Lo and behold next thing I know I'm in the kitchen eating oreos and ice cream. I've never been this addicted to food until after I lost weight and this is fucking insane. I feel like some kind of heroin junkie
>>
>>29459429

different techniques of dieting suit different people better, but what i do is eat nothing when i get up and throughout the day except maybe a piece of fruit, i drink black coffee and water to suppress my appetite then i have a big fat fuck meal late into the day

i go through the day feeling no hunger, then i get to act like the fat fuck i truly am with a huge meal then nothing until my next huge meal tomorrow, its not hard to eat at a calorie deficit
when you only have one meal a day
>>
Here is a tip I give all fat people
Don't tell people you're going to lose weight
Lost it and show them
The number of fat people who said they're gonna lose weight, then give up 2 weeks later is astounding

This should go for anything in life really.
Don't tell them what you're going to do, show them you did it
>>
File: 1452298592209s.jpg (7 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1452298592209s.jpg
7 KB, 250x194
vote in these strawpolls to define robotdom please

>>29457892
>>
>>29459501
This nigga gets it - I like you
Fuck were you're from, fuck where you're going, it's all about where you're at
>>
>>29459501
this. I actually saw a ted talk about this. telling people you're gonna lose weight satisfies the short term reward feeling in your brain. then you end up giving up because you got that good feeling fromt elling people instead of doing it
>>
>>29459501
People have been asking if I lost weight and I just say, "yeah, a little." Only if they ask further do I tell them it's 20 lbs so far.
>>
>>29458578
Go to your local university and ask about bike sales.
Basically, all the bikes that are illegally stored get rounded up and sold for like $10-20 like once a month
>>
>>29459792
I've never heard of this in Australia
>my friends face when he used to steal bikes with a bolt cutter and sell them for profit
>>
File: images.png (4 KB, 100x133) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4 KB, 100x133
>>29459815
Not sure how my post got posed without a face
>>
>>29458679
Tbh exercising makes me full.
Like I won't eat for almost 36 hours after a good workout.
I'll take for like 14 hours and realize I forgot to eat, say "fuck it" and just keep gaming.
Down to like .5-1 meal a day.
But if I take a break for a few days, i'm constantly hungry and shoving food down
>>
>>29458797
>calorie counting
Lol @ people who do this
>>
>>29459028
Bad, bad idea
Your body will go into panic and start burning calories even slower
>>
>>29458689
>balanced meal
>chicken
>potato
>corn
Since when is protein and carbs balanced?
>>
>>29459592
>ted talk
Smh
>>
>>29459828
Confirmed manlet
>>
>>29459914
But I'm 6'3".
Where are your memes now?
>>
>>29459925
Shrouded in jealousy
I'm 6'2 and can't stop eating
>>
>>29459958
Are you as active?
Like do you go out to school, work, errands, etc?
All I do is watch anime and play vidya all day, so I need very few calories.
I work 3x a week, but being around people makes me sick to my stomach so that I'll barely eat for those 3 days
>>
>>29459994
I work, but even prior to that I've eaten a lot.
I think it might have to do with my childhood. I had a single mother who showed affection through feeding me - how did you experience such a thing?
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.