[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/social anxiety/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1451710577524.png (516 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
1451710577524.png
516 KB, 680x418
I went to the job centre today for a jobs fair, who else /social anxiety/ here?

>I got there at about 11:50
>needed to print off some CVs
>After signing in I asked the guy where I could do that
>"same floor as where the jobs fair is, it might be quite a queue"
>Get up there
>There's only one computer you can print off
>There's someone on it
>I wait from a distance
>A queue starts forming behind her
>I start sweating heavily (would wipe myself down with a towel when I got home)
>A guy who works there asks "ok"
>I nod
>I'm dressed in suit trousers, white shirt and a tie
>everyone else is dressed like the chav scum that they are
>I look around some more
>All the stalls taken by employers are currently engaged
>All of them are talking to someone
>Started having a panic attack

I just didn't know what to do
I couldn't talk to employers
No one would talk to me
So I just left
>>
>>29458495
Went to the food stamp office. Couldn't handle ten minutes of being there despite needing to stay longer to renew them.
Guess I'll go hungry for a while.
>>
>>29458660
Unless you're a skelly, that could be a good thing
>>
>>29458495
How to into neetbux?
>>
>>29459615
Depends which country you live in
>>
>>29458495
look up some youtube videos about social anxiety.. it helps, it will not fix itself, you have to do something about it! good luck anon, social anxiety sucks!
>>
>>29458495
>Used to get anxious before interviews
>Finally bumble through enough interviews to land a job
>So motivated to avoid interviewing again that I make myself the most productive employee in that position.
>Realize people are fucking lazy and busting my ass wasn't even necessary
>Still do it

Now when I interview I know that people with my level of work ethic are rare and it allows me to enter with a "your loss" mentality
>>
Fuck off poleaboo, no one likes you and you deserve everything you get.

He's a regular at /britfeel/ who is currently involved in the courts for stalking women and taking pictures of them shitting.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.