[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transvestites are on the same level, if not below, normals.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1466544001595.jpg (577 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1466544001595.jpg
577 KB, 1024x768
Transvestites are on the same level, if not below, normals.

To desperately try to become a woman so you can have others fawn all over you and give you attention is below being one at birth. Stacies and Chads do it as part of their nature, transvestites betray other outcasts and robots in order to get the attention and gratification they so much desire.

Those claiming they were "born the wrong gender" are full of shit, and likely are only saying it because other special snowflakes have pushed the agenda that this is acceptable. I refuse to use the word 'transgender', it's just not possible outside of extremely rare medical conditions, such as hermaphrodites BIRTHED with both breasts and a penis.

To have your sexual organs mutilated on purpose should be treated as it is- mental illness.

If you're one of those godawful non-people trying to be cutesy, and unique, and soak up all the attention you can, you really do not need to be here. You have a containment board to go spread your filth in. Leave honest robots alone.
>>
File: a.jpg (17 KB, 283x228) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
17 KB, 283x228
>>29458284
You're right OP , all these closet homos condoning mentally ill fags because apparently they think they have ''feminine penises'' need to get fucking purged.
Even if they find their ''perfect qt trap waifu'' , that thing'll become a pool of MED RESISTANT AIDS and once it ages and those hormones stop fooling you.... Oh boy....
>>
>>29458487
hang all homos
>>
>>29458284
the tripfag trannies are the worst. Try to memorize their names. They shouldn't be welcome here, even if they don't reveal the fact that they're mentally ill in another thread.
>>
>>29460142
i just get them to reveal their emails by pretending to be interested, then i search it up on facebook and find their family and tell them all about what they're doing

i've gotten three people so far, most traps unfortunately have throwaway emails
>>
>>29460154
Thank you so fucking much

you're the best
>>
File: Elsa angry.png (351 KB, 500x522) Image search: [Google]
Elsa angry.png
351 KB, 500x522
>posting with memes from shit cartoons
Get on my level nerd
>>
pretty sure mods stopped their threads.
>>
u keep running that mouth and ill give you a carrot to chew on
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.