[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fat girls exist I don't get it. Seeing as how most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1465883405394.jpg (131 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465883405394.jpg
131 KB, 1080x1080
>fat girls exist

I don't get it. Seeing as how most women are fucking FAT nowadays, you would think they would try to get every advantage over other women in their pursuit of Chad. You could take a standard Los Angeles 6/10 and drop her in the South/Midwest, where most girls are fat. Now she's an instant 8/10 just for not being fucking fat.
>>
File: vin.jpg (173 KB, 624x420) Image search: [Google]
vin.jpg
173 KB, 624x420
>tfw i'm one of three fit women at work
>tfw false sense of superiority over almost everyone else

feels goodman
>>
Is your pic what you would consider a standard 6/10?
>>
>>29458169

I live in the capital of Cucknada, the land of leftism and weed. Most women around here are fat, and they look depressed/bitchy/sex starved. I don't like them, but they don't like me either, so it's all good.
>>
File: thick.jpg (126 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
thick.jpg
126 KB, 667x1000
It's not like you could handle one anyway loser
>>
>>29458326
The only thing that could handle them is a flatbed truck.
>>
>>29458169
that's a hot little chick. the only downside is that when se becomes older her legs will become too thick (or too short) to look good.
>>
>>29458169
>implying women have a remotely realistic perception of their own value
>>
>>29458169

It's easier to complain that society is all a great big conspiracy to persecute you than to change yourself. It's not helped by the fact that they're succeeding; ads in London featuring healthy women are banned because the depiction of healthy women gives an "unheathly body image", aka they upset the hamplanets.
>>
>>29458169
holy fuck look at those manly shoulders.
>>
>tfw fatass but lost 20 lbs so far
It's really a lot easier than I thought, I honestly don't believe all these fat people don't even have a modicum of self-control since that's all it really takes
>>
File: pretty.jpg (44 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
pretty.jpg
44 KB, 450x600
listen up

within the age bracket of 18-25 in the USA, there are over 500,000 more men than women.

nearly 40% of those women, already hugely outnumbered by men, are obese

almost 70% are overweight

You're fucked. There's no reason to care and there's no reason to try. This is a Mad Max style future where you have to fight to the death to eat garbage scraps because that's all that is left.
>>
>>29458326
>swim thick
>swim
more like bob

if she'd swim she wouldn't be fat
>>
>>29458625
>pretty
NO NO NO

I'd rather be a kv than have those fat asses think they are worthy of someone fit.
>>
>>29458326
Kek. 'handle'.

Fat people are fucking stupid. Seriously.
>>
>>29458226
Too bad you were born with a benis and are not actually a woman.
>>
>>29458169
It's not just women anon. You could say the same exact thing about men. But the South and Midwest are out of control. They can't stop shoving garbage down their face. It's truly disgusting.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.