[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the ideal relationship for ALL women is to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1463784496075.jpg (39 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
1463784496075.jpg
39 KB, 540x360
Reminder that the ideal relationship for ALL women is to have a rich beta provider husband who treats her like a princess, and an 18-22 year old muscle hunk Chad to provide her sexual needs.
>>
i think it's time to stop falling for alt.seduction.fast memes
>>
>>29457797
The ideal relationship for us cucks, too. As long as she lets me watch the videos now and then, it sounds perfect
>>
>>29458221
You don't get to watch
>>
You're wrong. They want all of those traits magically wrapped up into one guy.
>>
You think that swans pair for life right? Wrong, think again. They do the exact thing that OP described. The female swan wants sexy sons but stay with the loyal one.
>>
>>29457797
How would you know? I doubt you've spoken to any women this month.
>>
Just like the good old days
>>
>>29458286
OP has female relatives
>>
>>29458286
1. Never believe a womans words only her actions. Most important rule concerning women.
2. If anything, him not talking to women is more indicative of his opinion being right (he is likely neither rich or attractive).
>>
>>29457797

too bad no one gives a fuck

:^)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.