[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this short motherfucker got a girl by trying, what's your excuse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: KENTRAGE.png (639 KB, 778x727) Image search: [Google]
KENTRAGE.png
639 KB, 778x727
this short motherfucker got a girl by trying, what's your excuse?
>>
WHAT

WHEN

DID KENT MADE IT???
>>
>>29457715
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=trEORKT943Q
>>
Props, but a gf in the hands of someone without proper knowledge of how to deal with their feelings regarding woman probably won't end well.
>>
>>29458743
but by being with girls you learn how to deal with them
>>
even kent got a girlfriend

no way

i refuse to believe it

how did he do it

>>29458743
who cares
he found a girl who was willing to give him the time of day
that's all that really matters. you can at least die knowing someone wanted you
>>
>>29457705
he's black. so it must be easy for him. everyone wants to fuck a black guy
>>
>>29457705
My time is up, his time is now.
>>
>>29459601

lol no

at least not the important shit, like not needing a bitch in the first place.

did you see his videos? He has so much fucked up delusional shit in his head regarding woman, no way its all gone that fast.
>>
What if she finds his Youtube account, though? Also post must see Kent videos please I try to get into it, but they all look and sound the same.
>>
>>29459748
>Also post must see Kent videos please I try to get into it, but they all look and sound the same.

I just sat with them in the background playing for a few hours while I browsed 4chan, pretty comfy.
>>
Where's all his old videos?
>>
>>29457705
i dont want one?
live for the oroginal content
>>
File: konata_freu.png (198 KB, 414x435) Image search: [Google]
konata_freu.png
198 KB, 414x435
I am happy for Kent.
>>
>trying

H O W
O
W

Just approaching grils all day? This is what he did right?
>>
>>29457749
>When he talks about the end of his date

I've been following this guy on and off for a while, the first videos that were brought to my attention, he was a fucking wreck, just getting upset over everything. maybe there were some happy videos throughout the years but all I've seen is misery.

But when he smiled, it made me feel good and I don't even know the cunt. I really hope it continues for him.
>>
>niglets can get a gf
Meanwhile a 6ft Aryan like me can't even get a sheboon.
Fuck
my
Life
family
>>
Don't want to sound pessimistic but there's still a chance that he's lying. Hell he could be lying about a lot of things but we would just have to take his word for it.
Anyway, I wonder how long it will be until he shows off his gf in his videos or her name/facebook/other personal info leaks out.
>>
>>29460526
how many "sheboons" have you actually asked out?
>>
HIS TIME IS NOW
originalblox
>>
>>29460549
I drive around in a Maserati, they should be asking me out.
>>
>>29460578
ah, of course.
>>
>>29457705
funny how it only happens after he has e-fame

further proof women only care for status and cock
>>
>>29460578
Kek

Do you think has a nice short black qt3.14?
>>
>>29460541
Same, it's a bit suspicious how often he said "Everything I say is the truth!", like he tried to persuade himself.
>>
>>29460100
He first got what you fear most. A job. Then started meeting women there.
>>
>>29460731
but he seems actually happy, he prolly wouldn't be if he got rejected
>>
>>29459618
Hahhahahahahh
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I FUCKING WISH.

ALL RACES INCLUDING BLACK WOMEN HATE NON JAMAL BLACKS
>>
>>29457749
fuck I didn't know he had a new channel.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV9kot_S2LU
Kent is a true robot after all. He goes fucking ham in the second half.
>>
>>29460526
niglets can only get a gf if they're all about the "thug life" It's damn near impossible for a blackbot to get a gf.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.