[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Ask a girl out for the first time in 22 years of existence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Harry-Styles-02.jpg (27 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Harry-Styles-02.jpg
27 KB, 306x306
> Ask a girl out for the first time in 22 years of existence
> Girl sitting in the library, reading manga
> Kinda plain, but cute
> Creep around her for half an hour from a safe distance, acting like I'm looking for a book
> I really was, but still
> Finally muster up courage,approach and ask her if she's free sometime in the near future
> *giggle* "Ugh...nah thanks"
> She quickly stands up and leaves
> Librarian saw it happen
> mfw

Don't fall for the "YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BRO!" meme. My self esteem is at an all time low. That's what I get for being born ugly.
Never again.
>>
atleast you have some balls m8 chill.
>>
you saved yourself a lot of pain, trust me.

Shy quiet girls are the worst ones.
>>
That's the problem with you autists. You think there's only chad and robot, and not a whole rainbow of normie colors.

It doesn't work your four average normalfag to ask girls this way, why would try the chad approach?
>>
File: 1465406008221.jpg (53 KB, 500x467) Image search: [Google]
1465406008221.jpg
53 KB, 500x467
>>29457477
she probably noticed you creeping, girls tend to know that shit
>>
File: yyy.jpg (32 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
yyy.jpg
32 KB, 500x333
i'd instantly fall in love ;;
sounds like the perfect love story... TTTTTT
>>
File: boy crush library books.jpg (89 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
boy crush library books.jpg
89 KB, 500x333
op i believe in you!!!! you must do it!!!!!!
>>
Sorry to hear, OP. You just have to keep trying with different girls until it works. At least you had the balls to do it, that's more than 99% of the people on this board can say.
>>
>>29457477
It's a little weird to go up to someone and just ask if they want to go on a date. You don't even know if you'll get along and you only asked her because you thought she was attractive.

If you had started a conversation about a book and talked for a bit, then asked, maybe it would've gone better.
>>
>I tried asking a girl out once
>she rejected me therefore it will never work and I will never try again
>life is unfair I have tried so hard and still nothing
>>
More importantly, what manga was she reading?
>>
File: [Risos].jpg (90 KB, 1027x700) Image search: [Google]
[Risos].jpg
90 KB, 1027x700
>>29457477
>UGLY FUCK
>WANNA PUSSY
lmao white people dude
>>
>>29457477
>Creep around library for hours

I bet you used a lame pickup line too.
>>
File: No reason to live.jpg (47 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
No reason to live.jpg
47 KB, 800x522
>>29457660
THAT'S THE PROBLEM I DON'T LOOK LIKE THIS
>>29457669
That's the best I could come up with. The anxiety was killing me,because I have 0 (zero) social experience and I was scared to spill my spaghetti. I might try again in a dozen years or so.
>>29457722
Solanin (2nd volume). I thought she was the one
>>
>>29457807
Read this and follow the exercises.

https://kennyspuathoughts.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/7-ways-to-become-social-with-women.pdf
>>
>>29457477
Nah familia, for all you know she just said no because she was shy or awkward. I've done that before myself.
>>
>>29457477
Why would she go one a date with someone she's never talked to? You're moving warp speed you autist. She probably thought you were qt (you would probably be able to tell from her facial expression during the giggle, but you clearly have aspergers so we'll never know what it meant)
She rightfully assumed you were some creep who's socially inept.

Better luck next time man, learn from your mistakes and try not to be as hard on yourself as I am.
>>
File: 1455050353919.gif (2 MB, 333x194) Image search: [Google]
1455050353919.gif
2 MB, 333x194
>>29457477
lol that's what you get for thinking hipster girls who like to look at chinese drawings will be drawn to your qt shy boy act just because that's what happens in your burmese cartoons
>>
>>29457817
>pick up artists
>>
>>29457807
Holy shit dude you had 30 minutes to think about what to say and instead you walk up to her and blurt out the first thing that comes to mind. Your time would have been better utilized if you had whipped out your dick and started jacking it, at least you would have been able to jizz within 30 feet of a 3 dimensional female that isn't your mother.
>>
>>29457846
Or she had a boyfriend.
>>
>>29457817
>First step
>say hi to everyone you pass in public
AHAHHAAAAAHAAAHAHAAAH
wait, people don't actually do this right? Don't tell me I'm the autist here
>>
File: Facebook-00298a.png (185 KB, 500x644) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-00298a.png
185 KB, 500x644
>>29457846
>>29457883
> 5"7', 120lbs skeleton midget
> One eye noticeably bigger than the other
> Crooked jew nose
That giggle was not like "Ah, I'm so shy!", but rather "He really thinks he has a chance?Hillarious!" It's because I'm an ugly as fuck,poor and a mentally and socially degenerate NEET. I can't even blame her.
Only in hindsight it became clear in it's entirety.
>>
You got more balls than me OP
>>
>>29457807
Ok well now realize that there is a Solanin omnibus out there and that she is a pleb for not ordering it online and reading it alone back at her place
>>
>>29457959
S A V A G E
A
T
A
N
I
C
>>
>22
>never asked out any girl
>read OP
>satisfied with my choices

thanks, OP
>>
>>29458037
She laughed at your social ineptitude, not your looks. You don't just hit up strangers to hang out on the spot without any previous escalation, nobody does that ever. Just admit you're not good at introducing yourself and setting yourslf realistic goals.
>>
you did what i couldnt and still cant do my whole life because of fear. That takes some balls OP you tried and that says alot.
>>
>>29457477
its a numbers game. keep playing
>>
Yep, you fell for the normie bait, OP. You always have something to lose. Play it safe and make do with what you have.
>>
>>29458160
Meme. If you are a social retard you will most likely be rejected even if you somehow aren't too ugly.
>>
>>29457477
I'm confused, what did you lose though?
>>
>>29458342
My self esteem.
>>
>>29457477
I hope that wasn't your intended strategy anon. Pretty much anyone would fail if they approached like that, so you shouldn't feel too bad I guess
>>
>>29458370
Why did you have any in the first place?

>re
>>
>>29458370
That should be boosted. You did something you haven't been able to do in 22 years. You had more balls than most robots. Just because it didn't go like the fantasy you built in your head, doesn't mean it was a fail. When you finally make it to the final boss of you favorite vidya, do you just quit after the first death? Your only fail was in technique, which no body expects to get right on the first try. It takes practice, trail and error. Go in knowing you probably won't win, but you're building your xp, learning how to counter their moves, and eventually you'll win by sheer luck.
>>
File: a.jpg (7 KB, 204x204) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
7 KB, 204x204
>>29457807
''Solanin is a Japanese slice of life romance music manga series''
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: a.jpg (34 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
34 KB, 750x750
>>29458106
Please be trolling normalfag
Oh my fucking God...
>>
>>29458030
Nobody does that unless they're autistic/unstable.

t. normie
>>
>>29457477
Well, congratulations on asking someone out. That shows you have courage at least which is important. But...you NEVER just straight up ask a total stranger to go out with you in the library. That sort of shit only happens in movies. If want a one night stand, go to a club. If you want an actual relationship, I'm afraid you're going to have to socialize for a bit in the appropriate setting before asking the girl out.
>>
>>29458037
>NEET
NEETs don't deserve gf's
Fuck off
>>
even the hottest dudes wouldnt have a 100% success rate with this kind of line

the fact that you have no self esteem and thought about this for half an hour is much worse than your looks, you probably spaghettied all over that girl I m sure.

and thats ok, because thats how it will be at first. it takes practice and a lot of tries. even chads cant pick up every girl they try to, why do you think you could without any social experience you dick?

improve yourself and keep trying. and find something to chat about before asking girls on dates
>>
>>29457477
> decide that I'm tired of being in the house and just want to get some fresh air and chill at the library
> see some guy looking for a book, but glancing over here every few minutes
> fuck I picked a quiet place in the back and everything
> why can't guys understand that women can still see you even if we're not looking at you
> please don't come over here
> this is why I should just stay in, now I have to entertain this man because of ego
> I-i have a boyfriend
> had to reject some dude who's going to get mad about it when I just wanted to read a book
> I'm not even dressed up
> well fuck I'm not staying any longer in case some other guy does the same thing
> leaves
This is literally what went through her mind.
> SHE W-WOULDN'T CARE IF I WAS CHAD
You mean if she was attracted to you, she'd like to get to know you? Yes, that's what attraction is. There's a reason why people don't instantly have gf/bfs as soon as they lock eyes with someone. Until then, you're some stranger who bothered her in a place where you a aren't even supposed to be talking, so you could cry over getting rejected online.
>>
File: [017980].jpg (206 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
[017980].jpg
206 KB, 1600x1200
>be in library
>see this
>>
>>29460733
>being empathic
You might think I sound like an edgy rapist but it's the only way for fuck ups like us. We were born to desire things we cannot have, and it's OK to be upset about it. Unless you're Chad of course, Chad always wins.
>>
>>29458580

Listen to this motherfucker here

Spice
>>
You just walked up to a random girl you didn't even know and asked her out?

Who the fuck does that
>>
>>29458674
This image could be reversed and it would be just as true. If your personality is a 10 but your looks are a 3, you're a 3.
>>
>>29460733

>"bro just go outside and talk to girls, that's all you have to do to get a gf"
>still get mocked for following this advice
>>
>>29457477
>Creeps around a girl for half an hour
>Act surprised when she's creeped out
>>
>>29458106
how so you get escalation?
>>
should have raped the stupid cunt

that would have taught her
>>
>>29458580
>LE LE LEVEL UP!!!!!!

this isnt a cringe thread
>>
>>29460799
>See that 6/10 chick
>Keep reading my book

Dude, you have very low standards if you think that girl is remarkable
>>
>>29461212
Just speaking cringenese, I see you're fluent.
>>
>>29457668
>implying creeping on a girl is in any way impressive
>>
i wish someone cared about me
>>
>>29457669
oh so now you dumb normies bother to tell us that asking out a girl actually isnt what youre supposed to do.
>>
>>29458030
The point is to get you used to interacting with random people.
>>
>>29461338
Yeah no, that's not what I said. Don't be dense. You can't just go up to someone you don't know, don't know if you have anything in common with, and have your first words be "Wanna go out sometime?".
>>
>>29461513
thats how my parents met. it happens, you fuck.
>>
>>29458037
No it's because you just asked her out without making conversation. There are literally millions of short ugly Jews with gfs because they have social skills
>>
>>29457507
What is the non-chad normie approach?
>>
>>29461513
>>29457669
FUCK OFF YOU NORMIE, that's exactly what a bunch of you fucks were telling the OP of a similar thread to do when he asked what should he talk about with girls he doesn't know and now it's this shit. PICK ONE AND ONLY ONE YOU FAGGS REEEEEE
>>
>>29457737
If ugly fucks couldn't get pussy then black "people" wouldn't reproduce.
>>
>>29457817
I mean, if you're already a well adjusted and attractive person this might work, but if that was so you wouldn't need this guide anyway. If you're some weird r9k autist then this could end horribly. I'd really love to see one of you guys trying to walk around saying high to everyone or "being cute with babies". You'd probably end up seeming more creepy than you already are
>>
First off, practice channeling that courage you built in half an hour every single night before bed and when you wake up.

>love yourself!
Lots of people exercise, personally I took steroids and bought a motorcycle. Do something that makes you admire yourself and feel proud about what you do.

>The Beatdown
You are going to litterly seek out ugly, over weight women, Old and alone. Any woman you would only ever consider being friends with. You want to keep the best looking and most interested of these uglys on your facebook and instagram, Good to always look fresh and desirable to women.

>first girlfriend stage.
All of a sudden out of nowhere, a woman will throw herself at you, She wont be a 10 or even a 5. You don't even need to be attracted to her. Just focus this time on getting comfortable in a relationship and learning what women are like.

>rebound stage
Its hard to not feel but don't get down or wait to get back on the horn. Start looking for anything and everything, time to use the uglys to your advantage. Your goal is to have sex with as many women as you can, You don't need to be a pro, but the more experience you have the more confident you will be and appreciated by your future "spouse". Don't just fuck and chuck but try to establish unemotional relationships.

>Enjoy till SHE comes
When you get bored of fucking, start committing yourself emotionally and focusing on one woman. every single one will teach you something about yourself and what you want from a partner. Then one day you will find a woman that makes you feel complete.
>>
>>29457497

Yes. Shy, quiet females are sluts and whores. They have something to hide, their inner personalities are atrocious, so they just stay quiet and hope to lure desperate men that way, with their "cute innocence".
>>
>>29457477

People get gfs/bfs from socially acceptable get togethers. These are parties or meetups with friends. You meet people within established social circles and move on from there. You aren't allowed to do this unless you have an established social circle. You need actual friends for this.

Pickup culture is not cafes/libraries/video game stores. Pickup culture is clubs and bars, specifically ones that cater to young crowds. Even then, these places still typically require you to be in a group setting for anyone to give a shit about you. Nobody wants to talk to the guy who showed up by himself. There's a reason he's there by himself, and it's always sad.

Friends come before dating. You won't connect with a random girl at a library over your shared interest in manga. She's probably half-ashamed of reading the shit anyways, she doesn't want some mouthbreather to stumble up and validate that shame.

Friends come first. Focus on being a better person and making friends. The second you try hard (meaning, you start awkwardly approaching people) is when you've truly fucked up. Stop torturing yourself, start investing less time in anime and video games, and instead put that time into productive activities. Look for social events that cater to hobbies that you enjoy, and try to build up friends within those social hobbies. This takes time.

There's no "NOW I HAB GF" easy fix. You'll feel better just keeping your space clean and taking care of yourself, and that better mentality translates well when you start socializing more, but the reality is that it's just too much work and you'll never do any of these things.
>>
File: 4hdVTkM.jpg (182 KB, 725x1080) Image search: [Google]
4hdVTkM.jpg
182 KB, 725x1080
>>29457477
You shouldn't have flat ask if she free. Thats fucking creepy. She must of thought you were checking her out all this while. Which you were. Try joking around and making small talk first then ask for number or if she free. You should've asked "you look like you need a break from all this studying, let's take a walk and have a ice cream or smoothie my treat.
>>
>>29461872
Donn't listen to this retard

>>29461900
Listen to this guy.
>>
File: 1463229200433.jpg (100 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
1463229200433.jpg
100 KB, 1310x873
>>29457477
Anon I made a mistake like that before. Once I told a cashier I liked her new hairstyle. The next day she had her hair in a ponytail. Wtf did I do wrong apart from being ugly.
>>
>>29457477
euugh i'm so afraid of shit like this. i've been asked out a few times but because i was ugly in middle school i always being asked out as a joke and so my gut reaction is to say no without even thinking about it first.

something about eliminating any sort of confrontation immediately.
>>
>>29457477
Are you unattractive or just average?
What manga was she reading and what did she look like?
Does cold asking girls out work if you're not 10/10 chad?
>>
you just approached some random girl in the library? who the fuck does this?

real life is not like a movie you stupid fucking sperg

don't just walk up to some random girl and ask her on a date. no one does that.
>>
>>29461133
You speak about the book she's readig and give your opinion on t(great book book btw if you haven't read it yet) or anything else tbqh. Just don't be THAT straigtforward.
>>29458674
Ree ree desu I don't give a fuck if you're not okay with what I typed out, how can a deluded NEET can even understand how real life interactions work? He was a straightorward creep, he could have said "hey I'd like to fuck you now let's go" and it wouldn't be any different.
>>
>>29457477
jesus christ man, you don't just walk up to a complete stranger and ask them out unless you're a 10/10 alpha chad with celebrity status and a shitton of money she doesn't know you, why would she just agree to go out with a complete stranger?. You should have made some small talk, ask her what manga she's reading, find some similar interests, heck if she likes manga, she probably likes some other things you like. Don't give up, keep trying
>>
File: 1464454990170.png (22 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
1464454990170.png
22 KB, 804x743
>>29462109
>you have to put yourself out there to get dates
>what's there to lose??
>lol you actually asked a girl out? weirdo!
>>
>>29458106
>She laughed at your social ineptitude, not your looks.
is this real life? People aren't this deluded, are they?
>>
>>29462261
I think he meant the context in which you did it was bad.
>>
>>29461996
>"you look like you need a break from all this studying, let's take a walk and have a ice cream or smoothie my treat.

What's what a complete Omega Man would say. You do it like this
> "Hey, nerd! Toss this book aside and hop on my dick real quick!"

Trust me OP it worst 90% of the time
>>
>>29462197
If she's going to agree to a casual date after 1-2 minutes of light small talk she'd be open to it without the small talk.
It's just as awkward to try and force her to talk to you in library of all places, at least asking right away gets it over with quickly.
>>
>>29462261
you're a boring person with no friends or personality

there is no hope for you

just give up already, you will never get better. you don't meet girls without friends and a social life.
>>
>>29462287
> It's not about the looks, the character's most important :)
>>
>>29457477
What self esteem? It was a learning experience. Don't be a creepy weirdo next time and don't just ask her to go out. Talk to her
>>
File: 1377508696479.png (198 KB, 616x348) Image search: [Google]
1377508696479.png
198 KB, 616x348
>See girl at library looking for a book
>Clearly doesn't know the Library of Congress Classification System
>Offer to help her
>few minutes later we find the book
>she starts thanking me and is really happy
>sperg out
>say bye and leave
I did it.
>>
>get tinder
>every time I feel lonely swipe right on everything
>all I get matched with are black chicks that aren't even that attractive

The fuck is happening?
>>
>>29462454
Where do you live?av
do it anon give them the BWC
>>
>>29461338
You have to make small talk first you fucking autist. You go up to her ask "that manga looks interesting, what's it about?"

If she's not interested, she'll give a one or two word response. You can then just repond "oh, ok" and then walk away without a full, soul crushing rejection.

If she is possibly interested, she'll go into detail about the story. At that point, you can ask if it is like another popular manga that sounds similar. This is the hard part for robots. You need to pick up the social clues on whether she is trying to end the conversation or continue. As soon as you pick up the vibe that she wants to end the conversation, you should say you nees to get going and politely leave.

If the conversation has been going well, that is when you escalate. If you were taljing about anime/manga, ask if she'd like to go to an anime store around you.

If you just go up to random girls and ask them out right off the bat, you will get shot down every time. Even Chad rarely pulls that off.
>>
>>29462466
Kansas City. But the majority of women on tinder are white so that's the weird thing.
>>
OP what manga was it?aaa
>>
>>29462454
Whites can't be robots
You can have virtually any woman of any race

Blackbots are the only true robots
>>
>>29457477
Relax bro. All guys (yes, even Chad) have been rejected. Feel proud you had the cajones to ask her out in the first place.
>>
>>29462509
get a load of this expert....
>>
>>29461746
Yeah, I'd love to hear this one.
>>
>>29462287
As I said, I don't give a shit if you disagree, it's how it is. If laughing at his looks wa her point, she would have laughed before he even attempted anything, even just a smirk. Beside, no civilized person laugh at ugly poeple, worst case scenario is she was laughing at the awkward situation OP brought upon himself.
>>
>>29462575
Well are you a better expert? Go on anon, tell us all about how you don't approach poeple and don't interact with others, I'm sure it'll be real helpful to hear about your warped concealed vision of the world.
>>
>>29461900
fuck off you status quo motherfucker
>>
>>29462509
>Even Chad rarely pulls that off.
This is a lie.
>>
>>29457477
You didn't even talk to her first, obviously she's gonna turn you down.
I turn down any guy that randomly just hits on me without even chatting with me first, even if he's attractive.
You messed up on the approach, try again and do it right this tims
>>
>>29457477
OP you lost nothing.
>>
>>29462611
>Beside, no civilized person laugh at ugly poeple
You're either naive or being purposely misleading.
>>
>>29462736
> implying you wouldnt suck a 10/10 chad off then and there if he waved around a couple of thousand bucks
> implying he even would need any bucks
>>
File: RSEFDkp.jpg (38 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
RSEFDkp.jpg
38 KB, 535x577
>>29457477
Fuck man, I feel you

The one girl I admitted my feelings too went "EWWWW". Never tried since

So here I am, a 20 year kissless virgin thinking of ending it all.
>>
>>29462735
How so? Did you attentively observe every chad in your surroundings and had them fill surveys to both the girl and the chad? Did you direct a social experiment with a noteworthy number of specimens? Well anon, did you? Or are you just parroting what uncle /r9k/ told you?
>>
>>29462736
oh fuck off, you would if you wanted it.

i think youre the socially inept one.
>>
>>29462736
Why do girls have all the power? If a guy does one thing wrong he had no chance.
>>
>>29462755
I said no civilized person, I never said anything about scumbags. Nobody ever laughs when surrounded by deformed poeple. Stop spouting /r9k/ nonsense, those w3bm don't reflect the entire fucking world.
>>
>>29462809
Then there's not a lot of civilized people anon.
It's not uncommon for ugly people to be laughed at or have jokes made at their expense.
I'm not saying their laughing right in their face, but a joking comment or shared glace happens all the time.
>>
>>29461900
>clubs and bars, specifically ones that cater to young crowds.

i can garuentee you that most couples met outside of these societal meme factories, cant find a statistic, maybe no one gives a shit and does whatever they want.
>>
>>29462809
my mom openly mocks this disabled man who works for walmart.

she calls hims a wally tard, he didnt even do anything to her. shes a piece of shit.
>>
>>29457497
my chad friend said the same thing that introverted girls are the worst ones. also she cheat on him too. I don't think you can ever win with girls because if you go with extroverted girls then you get the party sluts who like attention and they will have beta orbiters.
>>
>>29459963
lol fuck off normie, loads of unemployed degenerate drug addicts get partners

Us robots are better than them. Stay strong brothers, the wizard world awaits.
>>
>>29462886
> My mom
I'll leave it at that.
>>29462842
And I agree, in your sense.
>>
You where in reading grounds not breading grounds my friend. And either way you can't just walk up to a random girl and flat out ask her on a date in the hopes that she will say yes. You've got to have a bit of a ritualistic chit chat first it's how that shit works. See the thing is she probabily didn't even think you weren't a fit mate you just caught her off guard and her instinctive responce was to tell you to fuck off
>>
>>29461648
Bro, this is the essence of the contradictions of normalfag advice.

>Just talk to her bro.
>You JUST talked to her? You gotta flirt bro!
>You ONLY flirted with her? Gotta have a conversation bro!

Identify a nuance here, please.
>>
>>29462968
yeah thats right, you leave
>>
File: curves.jpg (95 KB, 1080x1073) Image search: [Google]
curves.jpg
95 KB, 1080x1073
>>29457477
>Asking out some random girl he's never even spoken to before
>Literally the first thing she ever hears you say is "wanna go out?"
>She knows zero about you

Why does her rejection surprise you? There was no build up, no previous interaction, no nothing. You just walked up to her out of nowhere and asked. Put yourself in her shoes; why would anyone say yes to that?
>>
>>29457477
gf just told me a story of a guy who approached her earlier today trying to pick her up. He lead with the fact that he was a pescatarian and lived with his parents.
She said, unironically, that he was definitely on the autistic spectrum.
Just reminding you faggots that if you think you have even a slight chance, you don't.
>>
>>29463141
>why would anyone say yes to that?
Depends on what OP looks like.
>>
>>29457477
>Librarian saw it happen

Hope you didnt like that library too much.
>>
>>29463162
>He lead with the fact that he was a pescatarian and lived with his parents.
It can work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKUvKE3bQlY
>>
File: eatshitpepe.jpg (88 KB, 677x583) Image search: [Google]
eatshitpepe.jpg
88 KB, 677x583
>>29461241
>t. norman

why the fuck are you even here? she's hot. would date/10
>>
>>29463118
Oh no someone online is threatening me D:
>>
>>29463201
>scripted tv show
wow, maybe ur right
>>
File: curves 2.jpg (261 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
curves 2.jpg
261 KB, 960x960
>>29463175
I'll concede that appearance could be an influencing factor, but it'd still be weird if someone really attractive (well out of your league) came to you and just asked you out. Wouldn't that strike you as odd or suspicious? I'd feel like they were trying to manipulate me or fuck with me or something.
>>
>>29461557
boomers don't count
>>
>>29463213
>makes a claim
>i give example that contradicts claim
>>
thats' what u deserve for trying to be a normie
protip: don't be a normie
>>
File: 1321744426749.jpg (18 KB, 257x195) Image search: [Google]
1321744426749.jpg
18 KB, 257x195
>>29463234

Woah

H I G H

T E S T
>>
>>29463141
thats what the date is for

to get to know someone

blind dates are actually a thing
>>
>>29463219
>taking post seriously
wew lad
>>
>>29463259
>liking fat assed women

id reject her if she walked up to me
>>
>>29460935
And if your looks are a 3, chances are your personality is a 1.
>>
>>29463314
>And if your looks are a 3, chances are your personality is a 1.
NICE PEOPLE CAN'T BE UGLY
THEY DESERVE IT
THIS WORLD IS JUST
>>
>>29463264
>thats what the date is for
>to get to know someone
>blind dates are actually a thing

Yes they are, but it's unlikely that a girl sitting in a library reading a book is on the hunt for a date. That's not where her head is at in that context. If they met on a dating site, where everyone is specifically looking for a date, that'd be different, but even then people try to get to know each other a bit first via emails and messaging before they meet up. That happened to me every time I chatted somebody up on Match.com, including my current gf. The people need to have SOME info about each other.

>>29463295
Easy there, Chad.
>>
>>29457477
girls only like tattoo bad boy chad's who treat them like shit. don't even bother
>>
>>29463356
you are a n0rmie
>>
File: 1350254627188.gif (744 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
1350254627188.gif
744 KB, 245x300
>>29462591
>>29461746
Meeting women through mutual acquaintances, work, and other social gatherings. This is a big problem for most robots if they are NEETS or have no social life. A normie will do at least some things with friends which gives exposure. Meeting more people is pretty important.

>>29457477
OP just asking a strange woman out of nowhere is always going to go nowhere. At the very least you need a reason to talk to her before asking to hang out. Being in the library and her reading manga is the obvious in for a conversation.

By not introducing yourself and having a conversation, you forced her to make the decision on whether or not to hang out with you based on appearances alone. Most all men do not have what it takes to pass this check. So you've got to give her more to work with if you want someone to like you.

Getting good at talking to women in that way involves a dedication that only pick up artists have, and they get good at it by doing it over and over and over.

and yes, you always had something to loose, and that was your pride.
>>
>>29463175
No. Stop making autistic excuses. OP fucked up by asking for a date first without any previous conversation whatsoever. No girl gonna laugh at you for being ugly. Maybe if she is a real scumbag and you look really-really fucked up with bad choice of clothes. But those girls don't read manga and hang out in libraries anyway.
This whole "Chad" excuse is fucking autistic because 99,9% people does not look like that. Even if you are attractive, there are a lot more other attractive guys beside you so the social part matters a lot.
>>
>>29463162
Your girlfriend's a cunt, can't she keep it to herself? Had to let you know, didn't she? What a vapid, self-centered whore. Hope you don't have AIDS or anything.
>>
>>29463458
what if its a girl im really really attracted to? i dont want to just let her go, wothout closure.

would it be okay if i followed her, find out where she lived, figure out what she's interested in and figuritively "ambush" her when the time is right?
>>
File: WITNESS.gif (1 MB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
WITNESS.gif
1 MB, 500x276
>>29460733 >>29460884 >>29460977
See I think this is the thing no one mentions about all the advice that gets thrown around.

>THIS
>SHIT
>IS
>HARD

Basically, when it comes to romance, the chads and stacies get issued Angry Birds to play while people like us in the robot spectrum get Dark Souls.

When you lose to a boss or a hard area in Dark Souls you don't just sperg out and give up do you? No. You nurse your wounds at the bonfire, fill up your estus, and get back out there.

Again. And again. And again.

Eventually you start recognizing patterns. You level up, get some better gear. In time you build up enough that you finally triumph and slay that boss. And oh lord what a rush that is.

So, as someone who has been a robot and now is floating somewhere around cyborg tier thanks to nonstop effort, please just practice. It's true. You'll never be chad. Might never even get to 'normie' tier.

But fuck chad. Let him play his easymode bullshit.

Try to take pride in the challenge. In the struggle. In the little successes that come with this path. Get stronger. Find some real masculinity hiding in yourself and break out of this lachrymose outlook.

I get it. I really do. I know how hard it is to have hope or empathy when the world shuts you down over and over again, but this is the world we've been given. You can either try to improve or you can wallow in mediocrity forever.

Seriously guys. This fatalistic bullshit outlook is cancerous. It will eat you alive if you let it.
>>
>>29463537
shut the fucking fuck up ya failed normie
>>
>>29463537
le upvote my gentle sire
>>
>>29463537
>implying any of us are the main hero of a dark souls adventure

most of this board are those hollows banging their heads against the wall, the ride never ends.
>>
>>29463653
Truer words have never been spoken. We are those hollows in scrap clothes with a dagger who get BTFO'd and reborn just to get BTFO'd again. The only escape is death.
>>
File: 1466022167252.jpg (283 KB, 1280x967) Image search: [Google]
1466022167252.jpg
283 KB, 1280x967
>>29463653
That hit a little close to home, senpai
>tfw no humanity left
>>
>>29463537
>fatalistic bullshit outlook is cancerous
u said it m8
>>
File: 1452253015238.png (30 KB, 656x1046) Image search: [Google]
1452253015238.png
30 KB, 656x1046
>>29463653
too true desu
>>
Introverted girls are actually the biggest sluts
>>
>>29463679
no, we aren't even worthy of modern programming
we are the empty pixels in pong, utterly forgotten and unattractive
>>
>>29463708
I-Is this true?
Why does it have to be that way?
>>
>>29463724
because being an introvert or extrovert isnt with a true connection with your sex-drive and desires. people falsely expect introverts to be the christian stereotype
>>
>>29457477

good for you for trying. couple of pointers:

1. don't creep for half an hour. after you've made eye contact with her, you need to approach as soon as possible. otherwise you will overthink things and she will think you're unconfident.

2. if she's busy reading and isn't making any eye contact with you before you approach, she probably isn't in the mood to be approached.

3. you need to initiate a conversation before you just ask her on a date like that. start with something light like asking her about what she's reading. if she's responsive and the convo goes well, then you can ask her out.

don't let this discourage you man. you've probably realized that a little rejection isn't nearly as bad as you might've thought. do this 100 more times and i guarantee you'll start seeing results.
>>
>>29463816
hehehehe
hahaahhaaa
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>29463844

heheheh eh hahaha what?
>>
>>29463877
take your normie advice to leddit bitch!
>>
>>29463904

how's that normie advice? why should i let OP think he's ugly and doomed if he just needs some practice and guidance?
>>
>>29463816
> do this 100 more times and i guarantee you'll start seeing results.
> 100 more times
At least he's realistic,lmao
>>
File: 144432.png (356 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
144432.png
356 KB, 572x380
>>29457669
>>29461513
>>29463458
Fucking this. Most people would feel put on the spot if someone they've never talked to before asked them on a date out of the blue.
>>
just say hi brah.
wait! did you just go and said hi lmao?
>>
>>29458030
I say hi to people when walking by through the neighborhood, it's just friendly you stupid sperg
>>
>>29463816
Reminder that normies will tell you it's a numbers game and when you fail they'll call you a creep.
>>
>>29464047

No they won't. The girls might think you're creepy if your approach is wrong but that will get sorted out as you get better.
>>
>>29464080
Yes they will.
https://np.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3n7zqs/as_of_today_i_have_been_rejected_1000_times/
>inb4 you manufacture reason why he is a creep
Normies love their just world fallacy, if you're alone you must deserve it.
>>
>>29464118
>lets find a single guy on the internet to justify being a lazy worthless motherfucker

what an argument.
>>
>>29464175
All I said was normies will call you a creep if you take their advice and still fail. You denied that and I gave an example.
Most /r9k/ anons would get a date in 1000 tries.
>>
>>29464118

that's a very sad post and I feel terrible for the OP- i don't even want to imagine what that must be like.

however, the average person will be able to increase their success if they practice. i have no idea what OP looks like and there's no reason for me to assume he's short and ugly.
>>
>>29464233

the guy who replied to you first wasn't me. i'm >>29464080 and >>29464235
>>
ITT everyone is an armchair PUA that knows exactly what to do when in reality they would have never approached like OP did
>>
>>29464276

i have though. and i congratulated him on his courage. so fuck off ;^)
>>
Asking women out if you are not a Chad is retarded. Normies forcing you into this are doing it to bring you down. To destroy your confidence. Also to look better in comparison. Don't participate in human society if you are not a Chad.
>>
>>29464233
>All I said was normies will call you a creep if you take their advice and still fail

this whole thread is about op falsely taking the advice and rushing for a date. no ones gonna call you a creep for trying. girls will just think youre desperate. and no one wants to date a desperate guy.
>>
>>29462509
This guy gets it.
Original pls
>>
>>29464300
>no ones gonna call you a creep for trying
Did you not read the link?
>>
>>29464333
no i did not its fucking long and the guy probably fucked up really hard without even realizing. but 100 is a pretty big number so im guessing he tried with every women he could without any interest or attraction. which can be creepy. because he looked at women as objects and a number instead of trying to make a connection. and yeah thats creepy. imagine going to a girl, pretending to be interested in her then doing the same 10 min later to another girl. its okay on tinder and clubs, but im guessing op werent trying there
>>
>>29464393
Not him but you're a goddamn fucking retard. Your post is a great example of just world fallacy. It's so damn hard for you to accept that maybe some people are actually disadvantaged. Whenever someone fails you normie scum try to blame it on that person in any way possible. Fucking faggots.
>>
>>29464393
>so im guessing he tried with every women he could without any interest or attraction
Wrong, maybe you should read things before replying ADHD-fag.
>>
>>29462758
I'm rich and conservative so I wouldn't.

You do realize you sound like the male equivalent of those mentally instable bitches who think all men are the same because their deadbeat BF cheated on them, right?

Stop acting like a child.
>>
>>29457497
Extroverts are terrible too, because chads like flashy personalities. I wish I could have a 10/10 qt 3.14 gf but they're all roasties
>>
>>29464425
>. It's so damn hard for you to accept that maybe some people are actually disadvantaged.

ROFL. Who the fuck denies that? It's obvious that your look and apperance plays a big part in attraction, you have to be a fucking hypocrite to deny that.
But you autist faggots think the world is binary and there are only chads and stacies.
Look is like a curve, most people look completely average. But you can improve your style, be good at something, be funny and social. You just making fucking autistic excuses because you saw one chad. Guess what, that chad worked out while you drinking doritos spergelord.
And yeah, wake up faggot, the world isnt a magical place where everyone starts with the same chances and opportunities. Accept it and improve on what you can instead of crying like a bitch
>>
>>29463032
talking to her opens up opportunities to flirt with her which opens up opportunities to ask her out which opens...
>>
>>29464528
>Guess what, that chad worked out while you drinking doritos spergelord.

Hahahhahah you fucking retard.

That Chad got so much more for working out. If a 4/10 guy works very hard, maybe he can be come average. If a 7/10 Chad works very hard he can get so much better compared to the 4/10 guy. Not to mention he got born a 7/10. So tell me why should someone work hard to compensate for shortcomings completely out of their control?

>And yeah, wake up faggot, the world isnt a magical place where everyone starts with the same chances and opportunities. Accept it and improve on what you can instead of crying like a bitch
You know what I consider to be acting like a bitch? To just accept injustice and work hard irregardless. Like a fucking cuck.
>>
>>29464528
>can't accept guy got rejected numerous times
>blames guy for bullshit reasons
>gets butthurt when called on it
wew lad
>>
File: 1427751402754.jpg (12 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1427751402754.jpg
12 KB, 250x242
>>29464118
>The point is that you're blaming your many, many rejections on women being shallow about your looks, when in reality, it's got to be your personality.
NORMIES
>>
>>29464571
>hurr-durr life is so unfair instead of doing what i can i will just complain about inequality on an anonymous anime imageboard that will help

fucking faggot you could have born in africa and die in aids already, instead you are here justifying being a complete failure because you dont have the genetics to become a fashion model
guess what? you arent a genius either. so dont even study or get a job? you dont have the genetics to become a professional athlete either. dont even do sports in freetime? not creative enough or have the sense of style to become a high-fashion photographer? better not take pictures, ever
>>
>>29464583
if you get rejected 1000 times in a row without a single success, yes, you fucked up big time.
>>
>>29464660
Oh boy I was wondering when is the starving nigger child fallacy gonna turn up.

But what you said is right. You either get born extremely gifted otherwise you should never try at anything.
>>
>>29464660
S A V A G E

A

V

A

G

E

>Oregon trail comment
>>
>>29461900
This works for normal people, but if you're the slightest bit weird, it probably won't work. I've attended social events through meetup.com and I never seem to fit in with any of them. I've even tried to make friends with the few robot-type guys, I can sense them immediately and even then we don't seem to connect in any way.
Only positive thing I can say about those events is that I did get laid... but she immediately dropped me once she found out that I don't have friends/facebook/social life.
>>
>>29464726
And if the guy is fucking short and ugly? Still his fault, right? Fucking just worlding normies.
>>
>>29464425
If there is one thing I refuse to accept, it is that people cannot change their condition.

I admit that that is not literally, factually true for everyone everywhere at all times, but for the vast, vast majority of people the moment YOU decide that you cannot change your life is when it's over.

There are people who will continue to struggle with the human condition and strive to do all they can until they pass away, and the people who achieve really great things are going to have that attitude regardless of the hand that they've been dealt.

There's also the people who are ready to give up on life in their teens, 20s, or 30s just because they aren't widely liked, when they probably don't even know themselves well enough to answer the question of what THEY bring to the table

Which one do YOU want to be? It IS a choice.

"I've been here making raw shit and never asked to be wanted" - El-P, "Jeopardy"

"You hold the key to love and fear, all in your trembling hand. Just one key unlocks them both, it's at your command." - The Youngbloods, "Get Together"
>>
>>29457477
U fuck, lol, you didn't all wrong. Who the fuck in their right mind would hang out with a complete stranger?
>>
>>29457669
>people are actually calling this "normie advice"

You fucks this is common sense
>>
File: 1461817056025.jpg (427 KB, 1141x1141) Image search: [Google]
1461817056025.jpg
427 KB, 1141x1141
>>29457477
Practically the same thing happened to me, accept it was some random laughing girl, instead of a librarian, that saw me turn away red faced, and I didn't ask her to hang out so much as what her religion was, after being tongue tied.
>Catholicism.
W-wouldn't have wanted her anyway as a militant agnostic.

I attempt to make contact(s) about twice a year on average.
>>
>>29464770
>If there is one thing I refuse to accept, it is that people cannot change their condition.
Then let me change my intelligence, height and facial bone structure.

> but for the vast, vast majority of people the moment YOU decide that you cannot change your life is when it's over.
Your life is over the moment you get born inferior. One could argue that inferior people never even get born. They're stillborns.

>There are people who will continue to struggle with the human condition and strive to do all they can until they pass away, and the people who achieve really great things are going to have that attitude regardless of the hand that they've been dealt.
Some of them won't achieve jack shit despite trying and working hard.

>when they probably don't even know themselves well enough to answer the question of what THEY bring to the table
Chad gets born with lots to bring to the table. I would have to work for everything. You see the problem?
>>
>>29460799
is that your sister , i would bang her.
>>
>>29457807
You thought she was the one based on what Manga she was reading and you didn't think that would be a better starting point than straight out asking out? R u fucking stupid?
>>
>>29461900
its kinda weird that we as a society made a special pipeline for getting to know woman.

like you really have to follow instructions and fuck creativity
>>
>>29457477

If you actually got balls to do this, you can be brave enough to actually make decisions on your own and risk for good results.

So that wasn't bad at all library creeper.
>>
>>29464770
"There's a hole in my bucket, I can't buy no beer" - Hank Williams

You're a cunt fuck you
>>
>>29464833
The fucking bone structure guy again. We get it, you're a loser, you chose to be a loser, you're the worst failure in every sense possible. Just stop saying that it's everyone's fault but yours. Stop saying you were born that way. You weren't.

You chose to be a loser. It's never too late to change your mind.
>>
>>29464762
T-That can't happen! It must be his fault ahhhh!
>>
>>29464951
>Stop saying you were born that way. You weren't.
You're right. I choose all my characteristics on an RPG-like screen before being born. You got me, Norman!
>>
>>29464770
its literally no ones choice. some people are popular and some are less. many factors are included in this.

popularity the number one driving force behind success, the more normies will mask this fact the more stupid you sound
>>
>>29464762
Short and ugly guys never get laid. Oh wait...
>>
>>29457959

Absolutely rekt. Good to see Heaven is back in style.
>>
>>29464833
>Then let me change my intelligence, height and facial bone structure.

whats wrong with having average intelligence? if you are under average you probably arent interested in things that require average or higher intelligence. if you are average you can become pretty much anything within normal limits.
>inb4 you want to be an astronaut or some bullshit

you cant change your height but midget guys are pretty rare. you cant change bone structure either but you dont want it anyway unless youre completely fucked up. people look a lot different when they lose weight so it can change your look. oh, and surgeries

if youre an ugly midget with way below-intelligence and no talent then i get it. but there is a really small chance of you being one and even if you are, you shouldnt bring others down because youre a fucking rare failure.

and yes, fat guys can get laid as well. my fat m8 got the sweetest chick i met. he was talking to her for months instead of getting rejected by asking out for the first time then complaining on 4chan
>>
>>29464996
They have to work much harder compared to attractive and tall Chads. Not fair and it effectively makes them cucks.
>>
>>29465055
>whats wrong with having average intelligence?
Not being above average.

>but there is a really small chance of you being one and even if you are, you shouldnt bring others down because youre a fucking rare failure.
Hahhahaha typical normie.
"So what you got unlucky, at least stop polluting my space with your inferiority". Why are normies ever surprised when school shootings happen. You faggots ask for it.
>>
>>29465100
at this point im guessing youre just baiting. at least there is a thing youre good at then
>>
ok- so you're short and ugly.
So why would you rely on your looks by just asking a girl out without talking to her first? Obviously that approach isn't going to work for you- and to be honest it doesn't work for most people. Only 10/10s can get away with pulling that stuff, and even then only shallow women fall for it.

You need to rely on your strengths to get a woman. Are you really talented at something? Are you charming? Do you have relatable interests?

In your particular case, op, talking to her about the book she was reading would have been a good start. Then, if your conversation skills were good (which I'm sure they're not), you may have been able to convince her to go on a date with you.

You don't really sound like you have any areas of strength, so you need to decide what will give you the biggest pay off to work on. How much more attractive could you become if you developed style, got a good haircut, wore fitted clothes, worked out, and had good hygiene? Is there a lot of room for improvement? If so, start there.

If not, focus on conversation skills this is something you have to practice, but once you learn how to confidently and calmly woo a girl, you can compensate for your looks.

The safest way to compensate is with wealth but you won't find someone who truely loves you that way.
>>
>>29465119
I am completely serious. If you are inferior and your life is going to be worse due to your inferiority, you should bring others down. As much as you possibly can. To get back at them for treating you poorly for things out of your control. It's proven that ugly people get treated worse.
>>
>>29464951
>You chose to be a loser.

You can't choose to be short, have social autism, ugly, and have depression, Anon
>>
Props to you, OP. That takes courage, something most robots lack.

I've never asked out a girl either, how do you do it? Just walk up to a qt and see if she wants to get coffee sometime? I need a step by step guide or I can't do this shit
>>
>>29457477

You didn't have a conversation with her.

You're a moron, you basically saw her and then solicited a possible future sexual relationship, without showing any interest in her whatsoever, of course she's going to say no.

You didn't have anything to lose, you just fucked up.
>>
>>29465261
lol are you trying to spin her behavior on him?
>>
>>29465293
It's always the guys fault, remember anon?
>>
>>29465261
this guy gets it. you would do the exact same if you were women you hypocrite fucks
>>
>>29460799
Clearly lives a lifestyle incompatible with mine. No one gets that pudgy eating *whole* plant foods :^)
>>
>>29463537
That's a pretty normie analogy. Dark Souls still tells you what to do. For people with autism and/or other developmental disabilities, it's more like Dwarf Fortress.
>>
>Friends come before dating
Is it bad I have a bf but no friends?
>>
>>29465370
What do you think smells worse: your mother's fucking pussy, or your fucking father's fucking pussy, you motherfucking pussy?
>>
>>29465566
No, sweetheart. It's only bad that you have a vagina but no penis. Bye bye now.
>>
>>29457477
I like how Normalfags are calling robots "autist" doing things a SELF DIAGNOSED AUTIST wouuld do

>Just talk to her, bro! What do you have to lose?

>B-but Im ugly and I have social anxiety

>HUUR UR NOT SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE ANYONE CAN DO IT YOU VIRGIN STOOPID XD

>*robot does something autistic in front of a girl he fancy*

>HUUUR WAHHH WHY ARE YOU SO AUTISTIC?????

Logic.
>>
>>29465213
>short
Irrelevant
>social autism
Easy to work on with practice
>ugly
Not super relevant and can also be worked on to some extent
>depression
You don't have depression.

Weak excuses because you actually don't want to get a gf.
>>
>>29465623
>short: irrelevant
>ugly: not super relevant
You're deluded.
>>
File: 1465949524647.jpg (25 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1465949524647.jpg
25 KB, 500x350
>this entire thred
>>
>>29465613
btw I'm a cis male
>>
>>29465623
>Irrelevant
>le woym dont kare about looks meme

>Easy to work on with practice
HAHHAAAHHHAHAAA

>Not super relevant and can also be worked on to some extent
You can't fix bone structure or big ugly nose

>You don't have depression.
MUH ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE
>>
>>29465745
But you said you have a boyfriend. The only way that's possible is if you'reOH MY GOD
>>
>>29462509

The worst part is, I know and understand this, so I am very aware what a fucking cuck I am being. I often tell my coworkers to stop yakking at customers because I can tell easily that the customer does not give a fuck. Likewise I can tell women don't want to talk to me just by looking at them and I usually leave after a few words and quit talking to girls entirely.
>>
>>29461996
Literally nobody talks like that.
>>
>>29465755
if you really think this is true why dont you just end your life? you keep argueing with people hoping that someone will convince you or tell some magical words.
accept youre a lazy failor or try but this makes no sense
>>
Do people really ask out complete strangers based on looks? How is this an acceptable practice?
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 550x550
>>29465728
>230 posts
>not a single reply to any sensible post
Great job everyone
>>
>>29465803
>JUST GROW TALLER
>JUST BE LESS UGLY
>BE RICH
>JUST STOP HAVING A MENTAL ILLNESS

>MY LIFE'S FOCUS VALIDATION OF WOMEN AND SEX HUURRR
>>
>>29465847
shut up. cool childhood pic of your elderly boyfriends homo
>>
>>29465820
It's a lot less common than people think. Especially now that people can do that on tinder.

Usually you'd only ask someone out after you had a "natural" conversation of some sort.
>>
>>29465866
unless youre like 140 cm and have a weird fetish for 200cm women this shouldnt be a problem. work out, buy good clothes, get a haircut, get education or a decent job. all these is not for fucking a women but for not being a complete failure. if your only drive to live is to finally fuck a women you already failed
>>
>>29465820
Suck my weenus, that's how. Get it, muchacho?
>>
>>29464501
I've never seen the pure essence of /r9k/ distilled with anything above a 98.5% purity ratio. This is at least 99.2%.
>>
>>29465866
ugly guys can get chicks if they try. desperate fucks like you will never
>>
File: 1421802749354(2).jpg (114 KB, 797x710) Image search: [Google]
1421802749354(2).jpg
114 KB, 797x710
>>29465926
>if your only drive to live is to finally fuck a women you already failed

Chad does it and he gets laid on the daily

>>29465977

>ugly guys can get chicks if they try.
Nope.
Pic related

>desperate fucks like you will never

Im not trying to get gf. I know my fate. Girls won't go for me since I have social problems and Im not tall
>>
I've never asked a girl out but this seems a little off. If I were in your shoes and actually had the courage to make a move I would have grabbed a book then proceeded to make quick conversation (or at least attempt to). Would hope it went something like.

>Mind if I have a seat here? Is it taken?
>F: Nah I don't mind.
>Thanks.
Proceed to read for a while. Then
>You like Manga, huh?
>(obviously bitchy response here) F: Obviously
>What's your favorite?
>-insert random blah blah blah-
>That's cool. I haven't read that one before I'll give it a go.
>She'll probably ask what I enjoy at this point.

Then I would try to do the whole normie small talk thing but would probably drop my spaghetti at that point if I hadn't already.

You jumped the gun OP. We're with you bro.
>>
Be good looking, it is literally all that requires to get a girlfriend. Girls will come at you if you are good looking and you won't have to make any effort. Mate of mine is slightly on the spectrum, can sometimes do weird stuff. But he is fit and good looking, so he has several girls interested in him. So personally despite being delusional and thinking that i might get a gf too if i try, i feel like just giving up. Even if we get past my looks there is still so much shit i have to do.
>>
>>29466134
>>She'll probably ask what I enjoy at this point.
Nope.
>>
>>29466079
Chad doesn't exist, you dumbfuck. He's a product of your imagination.
>>
>>29466079
wow, your look plays a part in the your attractiveness, who the fuck would have though guys!! realizing that, i dont even want to live anymore thanks!!

>chad
this board uses the world chad for every functional people who care about their look and does not collect piss in bottles.

>Girls won't go for me since I have social problems and Im not tall

girls will never even talk to you because youre fucking desperate. thats the biggest turn-off for girls. many girl like weak guys and have social problems themselves but no one will fuck you if youre desperate
>>
File: 1449094008086.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1449094008086.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
I'm going to a party next few days and a girl i've known since childhood is going. She's a huge slut and i want to make her gag on my dick while caling me daddy. How do i proceed?
>>
>>29466163
I can dream OKAY?! You're right though. >.<
>>
>>29466151
Which brings up an interesting point. I'm a normie by /r9k/ standards, hell maybe even a Chad. I have had gfs and can get girls. I attribute it mainly to my personality and charisma.

I'm 5'6" but good-looking. All things else equal, is that better than being 6' but butt-ugly? Based on personal experience, I'd rather be my 5'6" good-looking self than 6' and ugly. Girls don't care about height nearly as much as you might think. So I agree with looks > height, ignoring all other things.
>>
>>29466134
Don't think, feel. Overthinking in social settings leads to failure.

Reading about how to approach girls isn't going to help you do shit. Practice it with alcohol
>>
>>29459963
Do NEET women deserve bfs?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.