[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Patient comes into the surgery >Appears severely underweight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: HaroldShipman.jpg (674 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
HaroldShipman.jpg
674 KB, 2197x1463
>Patient comes into the surgery
>Appears severely underweight and malnourished
>Claims that he is so poor he cannot afford food
>Wants me to give him balanced nutrition drinks on prescription
>Give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>29457268

>not dress them up as his mom with the clothes he took off her corpse, and have him sing a song she used to sing to him as a child
>>
>>29457268
Fuckin Legend
>>
File: frut.png (8 KB, 244x382) Image search: [Google]
frut.png
8 KB, 244x382
>mom dies from terrible disease comforted by morphine
>traumatized by event
>try to recreate it by killing older women with morphine

typical textbook serial killer with mommy issues

freud would love this
>>
>>29457268
Thank you Doctor pickin up the slack
>>
File: mug_with.jpg (131 KB, 800x929) Image search: [Google]
mug_with.jpg
131 KB, 800x929
>>29457268
Who is your favourite serial killer, /r9k/?

I'd go with Dahmer because even though his kill count was relatively low he was fucking brutal
>>
>>29457438
Toolbox Killers. Reminds me even I could be more savage. Read the transcript where they recorded the killing and what they said to the victim.

http://watchingrobertpickton88015.yuku.com/topic/3312/Transcript-Shirley-Lynette-Ledford-audio-recording-Bittake#.V2ppb1dTG-I
>>
>>29457438
Shipman 100%
>>
>>29457491
There are some really fucked up people out there. When I read about the Night Stalker I was kind of afraid to go to sleep
>>
>>29457438
>favourite serial killer

>majority of serial killers are homosexual
>know people who have "favorite serial killers" and they hated themselves at one point for thinking they were gay
>orlando gay club shooter was supposedly in the closet

Stop being so insecure and come out of the closet. People who act like they "understand" and identify with serial killers to put on a mask of darkness and strength actually come across as weak.
>>
File: 1455050521624.png (2 MB, 1486x1116) Image search: [Google]
1455050521624.png
2 MB, 1486x1116
>Ask mom to make dinner
>She tells me I have to start doing chores as well and I should make dinner for once
>Give her spaghetti with a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>29457869
Where did I say I understand or identify with him? I personally think he was a terrible person and I find it revolting that serial killers have fangirls that sympathise or even make excuses for them.

Maybe favourite was the wrong word to use. I'm asking who you find most interesting or fascinating, because he was. He had a normal childhood yet he turned into a necrophile and cannibal. It raises a lot of questions. So please stop twisting my words
>>
Maybe this thread can find some use; some lesser known but equally as interesting serial killers?
>>
>>29458288
I'm not sure about serial killers, but look up the Hungerford Massacre. Happened 30 years ago and the gunman was the epitome of a proto-robot. The wiki article goes into a lot of detail.
>>
>>29458288
Ahmad Suradji from Indonesia killed 42 females by strangulation. His reason for doing so:

>He told police that he had a dream in 1988 in which his father's ghost told him to kill 70 women and drink their saliva, so that he could become a mystic healer.
>>
File: 1465181651682.gif (981 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1465181651682.gif
981 KB, 500x475
Bump for da killas
>>
>>29458627
Poor guy didn't make it
>>
>>29457899
Nigga you literally wrote the word favourite which implies reveration.
>>
File: 110.jpg (45 KB, 682x400) Image search: [Google]
110.jpg
45 KB, 682x400
>>29458780
Alexander Pichushkin, also known as the Chessboard Killer, wanted to kill 64 people, the same number of squares on a chessboard. He managed to kill 49-60 people.

It makes me wonder if killers who set a certain number would have actually stopped killing if they reached it.
>>
>>29458825
When I wrote favourite I didn't mean it in the "I love him so much, he's so cool" kind of way. I admit I used the wrong word, I already told you.I think his crimes were heinous and I didn't feel at all sorry for his death. There's no adulation from my side, just interest.

I don't know why just from that word you started attacking me and calling me a closet homosexual. Maybe you're the one who needs to sort out his problems
>>
>>29458834
Maybe? Probably not. Practically every killer gets greedy, it seems inevitable.

The chessboard guy was the one who would toss the bodies down an open sewer pipe in a park. Imagine being the first guy to peer down the pipe with a flashlight and just seeing body after body.
>>
>>29458923
Instant trauma desu. I'm glad I live on some tiny island that's really safe. But even here some creepy murders happen. A woman was walking in broad daylight in a relatively popular place, near some ruins. Some guys managed to rape a and kill her and I don't know if it was discovered who did it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.