[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else get nightmares for months after seeing, reading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1466243346369.gif (2 MB, 440x231) Image search: [Google]
1466243346369.gif
2 MB, 440x231
Does anyone else get nightmares for months after seeing, reading or hearing anything remotely terrifying?

An example is the little girl from the original FEAR pops up occasionally in my dreams, no matter what they're about, I've just learnt to try to give her a hug because I only wake up once I die.

The monsters never go for a fast kill, it mostly ends in some drawn out torture and I wake up on my floor somewhere.

An old recurring dream is being locked in a run down room in a house where the monsters are beating on the door, there was someone helping me but as soon as I stop watching them they end up dead in the corner.

Am I fucked in the head?
>>
>>29457207
Not for months but I'll usually have a few. Last time was pretty bad, I heard myself shaking in my sleep from being scared before I woke up.

You're not fucked in the head, you'll usually dream about something related to what you've been experiencing while awake.

Try not to read/see/hear anything that could give you nightmares at least a few hours before bed. Don't eat right before bed. Listen to some relaxing music, or watch something funny.
>>
File: 1457623388776.jpg (4 KB, 176x187) Image search: [Google]
1457623388776.jpg
4 KB, 176x187
I used to bravely jump at monsters to kill myself, but sometimes I would wake up within the dream and the nightmare would go on.

Advice: Usually brain is ok with converting it to a wet dream. You can't be scared if ur horny.

>I have a fantasy rape fetish
>I can get it up to the thought of me fucking almost anyone so long as it's rape
>bonus points if the nightmare is female

>mfw I have raped or beaten my nightmares.
>>
>>29457207
I stopped getting nightmares that are TOO too intense thanks to the Clonidine.
>>
Not so much a recurring dream, but still set off by something I read

Binge-read Metro 2033 and 2034 the other day and the next night I had a dream that the Russians were invading. Had my bag packed and kept telling my family we needed to get the fuck out and hide, but they kept saying "no it'll be fine the Russians don't know where we live"

for some reason it was completely fucking terrifying
>>
>>29457411
Top kek, Artyom
>>
No, my dreams are always great. Its mostly real life thats the nightmare
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.