[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Junkies thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: notr).gif (579 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
notr).gif
579 KB, 500x300
Whats good man, whats your choice drug. Not necessarily the one you use the most, but the one you love above all. When's the first time you tried it?
>>
Shrooms. First time was in the woods camping. It was a blast, got drunk, wandered around the woods chasing visions, and waking up feeling like a new man.

Times since have been great. Thinking of growing some.
>>
File: notred).gif (128 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
notred).gif
128 KB, 320x320
>>29457176
Growing some can be a bitch man, or so Ive heard. I fell in love with LSD. Changed me for a better human being. If I relived life, LSD would be a top priority.
>>
>>29457176
yeah dude. tripping on shrooms is the shit.

last time I did em I had visuals open and closed eye. felt like a bodhisattva.
>>
>>29457135
Ambien. I was 17 in high school. I had researched it a lot through Erowid, even volunteered for them. I took two and washed it down with Gooseberry Liqeur that my parents had gotten on one of their many vacations that I was not invited on. I puked some time later and the walls had a red checkered pattern on them, but nothing extreme. I knew when I felt really good that it was the drug for me. Nothing like it really and I've tried everything you can think of, save, PCP or mescaline.
>>
I was really fond of methoxetamine back when I could get a hold of it. Haven't had any in a little over a year now, been considering giving 3-MeO-PCP a shot.
>>
>>29457382
Its on alphabay. I tried that once and I hated it. I get that its cheaper and easier to get than ketamine, but not by that much, and its such a worse high.
>>
File: woswg0os0s.jpg (32 KB, 568x389) Image search: [Google]
woswg0os0s.jpg
32 KB, 568x389
>>29457345
How big was the dose? Do you remember?
>>
File: tumblr_n6z0ihoN8V1tn7zuzo1_500.gif (729 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6z0ihoN8V1tn7zuzo1_500.gif
729 KB, 500x300
>>29457398
How was ketamine? A friend of mine used to rave about it. Never got around to trying it. Thoughts?
>>
>>29457412
Oral, since I heard the pain of sniffing it was terrible. Maybe 50mg? It came as a "free sample" along with other stuff so I could try it. I usually try to stay within the Erowid dosage guidelines the first time.

>>29457430
Well the first maybe 2 times the afterglow of ketamine is as good as the high, really a lift in mood for days. Ketamine can vary depending on dose from just sort of a mild high to full on can't move feels like you live in Nintendo Mario World mode. Its not as relaxing as benzos though but its also much safer. I'd say its much safer to do than opiates or benzos and the price is right, just the high is only an hour, remember that.
>>
>>29457455
Fuck, I miss free samples, but these mother fuckers are so cheap now, they don't give out shit for free, traveling with scales and shit.
>>
>>29457455
Ok, sound pretty cool. since I clearly hacent tried it, what do you recommend ans a good start dosage? I've taken shroom, lsd, dmt and general cocktais that will include liquor, weed, and others from the psychedelic bin, so I'm not a virgin to completly tripping out.
>>
>>29457550
This was on Silk Road, I don't know how Alphabay is on samples but if you have at least 1000 in transactions and are a regular customer of the vendor, I guess you could ask for something small (worth 10-20 dollars).
>>29457585
Ketamine? Maybe 100mg and add 50mg till you hit where you want to be. Depends on your weight. Always dose by weight.
>>
What's my drug of choiiiiice..

Well, what have you got?

I don't go brooooke,

And I do it a lot..

(PS: Where can I find some good opium, suggestions, vendor recommendations etc.)
>>
File: 2419288972_f886f7035f_z.jpg (120 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
2419288972_f886f7035f_z.jpg
120 KB, 640x512
>>29457135

Anime desu yo :3
>>
>>29457135
anyone here done LSD? I'd love to try it but im inept with regard to dark net stuff
>>
>>29457897
LSD in god-tier, but bought in from someone irl
>>
>>29457897
i had one and honestly i liked cough pills better. Dxm - chill high you could just lay and dank cevs, while with LSD i was so stressed and crazy with high thoughts activity. Felt great but in body high way, i remember this drug as much less visual than i thought it will be
>>
>>29458682
how much did you take? Anything of 250ugs will make you see and hear some shit man
>>
jenkem, no joke
>hikki's dream: get to keep poo and pee bottles and make your own stash in your room

only issue is if it spills, you're FUCKED if anyone else lives with you
>>
my DoC was always opiates. from the first time I popped a few percs I knew I was in love. eventually graduated to the harder stuff (morphine, h, dilaudid, fentanyl). also went through a phase where I really loved cocaine.

I overdosed on heroin and cocaine a couple of months ago and just recently got out of inpatient treatment. hopefully staying clean this time

>>29457897
LSD is an amazing experience. nothing really prepares you for it. just make sure you're in a cool environment around good people.
I'm sober now but I'm still planning on tripping in the near future. such a fun ride
>>
File: yea.jpg (81 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
yea.jpg
81 KB, 500x667
Apparently it's called getting "faded" or "cross faded", but to me nothin beats getting drunk and smokin a blunt
>>
File: 1462288808119.png (246 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
1462288808119.png
246 KB, 432x432
LSD
I've only taken it about ten times and each one was an amazing experience despite a few hiccups (always grind my teeth while tripping a bit and when I come down I have a sore jaw, etc.)
>>
Been spun on adderal for 3 days now. Haven't eaten and have been drinking very little water. Iv also been doing 12 hour shifts these 3 days cause we are down a cook on the night shift. I'm off tomorrow so it's time to come down but I got a couple 10 mg oxys and some Xanax to help with that.
>>
>>29457135
I like painkillers/benzos with alcohol

Once drank a bottle of wine on like 50 non presciption painkillers, was pretty nice

Also like doing the same with benzos and alfohol but like 10 or less benzos so i dont just fucking die even though it would probably be a nice death
>>
>>29459560
cunt your fucked
>>
>>29459560
Also want to note not to do this. I've been having symptoms of amphetamine pshycosis for the last 18 hours or so and its progressively getting worse. I took my last 80 mgs 3 hours ago so the comedown is on its way. Hopefully I get cut early and I can lock myself in my room before I inevitably go into insanity for a little while
>>
>>29459633
I'm well aware. I realised I was fucked after the first day cause I was way to spun to sleep but I had to go to work so my only option was to keep going until my next day off
>>
File: 1466091691077.jpg (15 KB, 293x281) Image search: [Google]
1466091691077.jpg
15 KB, 293x281
>>29457339
>>29457176
>muh shrooms
>muh lyfe changing experience!!
>'bodhisattva'

Get off my board normalfags

>>>/reddit/
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.