[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Went out among "people like me" today with similar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 153 KB.png (153 KB, 299x299) Image search: [Google]
153 KB.png
153 KB, 299x299
Went out among "people like me" today with similar interests.

They were the most awful group of idiotic autists I have ever met.
>>
Now you know how you act.
>>
Huh. Yeah I keep hearing about those 4chan groups pupping up everywhere.
>>
>>29456854
Am curious. What were those interests?
>>
>>29456935

/g/ sort of stuff
>>
>>29456946
So how come you act so suprised?
>>
>>29456854
embrace how autistic and idiotic you are instead of focusing on who you aren't.
>>
>>29456886
Really? Where?

Share some links friendo are they Facebook groups or what, how do they organise it
>>
>>29456875
I really hope I do not.

They were into the forced "jokes" and hype and laughter about things that were not actually funny or interesting. They knew very little about the area they were supposed to be interested in.

They had no interest in computer history, industry news, future technologies, electronic conservation, or enterprise grade hardware.

Just talked about what cheap shit they could resell to dupes and how awesome their new phone was. One guy showed me some photos of his "sick" gaming rig which was just some prebuilt you would buy off of amazon.
>>
>>29456987
I had hoped to at least find some /g/ styled Stallman worshipping Linux user types, but not even those guys were to be found.

Just people talking about what shitty Dell computers they could buy wholesale and resell to people.
>>
Can see how it sucks though. I mean it is nice if you can share your interest with people outside of the internet.
>>
>>29456854
Why do you need friends that are interested in exactly the same shit you are?
>>
>>29457195
I am thinking right now that maybe I don't.

But I think what's more likely is it's just very hard to find good people overall. 4chan spoils us.
>>
Why are they more aweful than some dumbass normies who talk only about mainstream stuff or exes(70% of the time my normie acquaintances only talk about that) that you cant relate you and would bully you every time you're awkward. I'd give anything to find a group with which I can relate and with which I dont have to follow social cues.

Except I havent found such people in my country.
>>
>>29457246
the issue here is that, autismal or no, you will always encounter the idiot masses.
>>
>>29457048
>They were into the forced "jokes" and hype and laughter about things that were not actually funny or interesting.
Just like normies who try to sound "XD so geeky XD".
Of course you could've also shown them your "superior" sense of humour.

>They knew very little about the area they were supposed to be interested in.
If you knew so much more then maybe you could've tought them about it and sterted a topic about what you're interested? They're autists after all, they wouldnt go "shut up loser, nobody cares" like normies...
>>
>>29457246
>Why are they more aweful than some dumbass normies who talk only about mainstream stuff or exes(70% of the time my normie acquaintances only talk about that) that you cant relate you and would bully you every time you're awkward.

They really didn't want to talk about technology at all beyond ways to make a quick buck with t. When I tried to talk about it from a personal perspective I had the same feeling in my gut I get around other people who would roll their eyes at the nerd.

Is it like this in most social gatherings? People get together for a particular subject, but the only people who show up are people who want to socialize about the same old subjects?

Some of these guys were talking about various women they had fucked and run away from. And they other guys were nodding along and laughing as if it were the most common thing in the world.
>>
>>29457304
>They're autists after all, they wouldnt go "shut up loser, nobody cares" like normies...

The overall feeling I got was that they would have.

I think calling them autists in my original post was a mistake. Or at least not autists in the way we usually talk about them here.
>>
>>29457246
Oh God I remember that. I went to very few birthday parties, but yea I remember how awful it was when they talk about stuff you hardly care about. The ones with rural folk were okay.
>>
>>29457331
Ok sorry for the agressive tone. Then they mustve been cyborgs. The things you listed that they talked about sound like boring mainstream normie stuff only slightly better than stacies talking about instagram.

Was this some kind of university club?
Im going to college this year and Im concerned if the clubs that may have my interests will be just as vapid.
>>
People like us are asocial.
We don't have friends because we make terrible ones.
I can guarantee that you wouldn't be your own friend.
>>
>>29457428
I would take myself as my best friend everytime because I cant relate in the slightest with people who dont have my experiences or worldview.
>>
File: Mirror-Maze_1.jpg (102 KB, 700x488) Image search: [Google]
Mirror-Maze_1.jpg
102 KB, 700x488
>>29456854
then stop hanging out in pic related
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.