[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
imaginary girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1462720150879.jpg (202 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462720150879.jpg
202 KB, 1080x1080
Anyone else have one? I've been with my imaginary gf for nearly 10 years, although her appearance has changed a bit.

Even though everything happens in my head I still feel emotions towards her and get a very warm feeling pretending to cuddle with her at night.

Before anyone asks, it isn't the same as a tulpa because she doesn't have agency. I am in complete control of her thoughts and actions.
>>
tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits

tits

tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits
>>
What good is a girlfriend if she cant wash your dishes?
>>
>>29456752
>imaginary gf
>tulpa
Interesting. The distinction...
I'm still not sure what a waifu is exactly either.
Sometimes I consider an NPC in a vidya to be my "virtual gf".
>>
I've had waifus but not sure if any of them count as imaginary gfs.
>>
>imaginary gf

This is the best way not ensure you will never have a real gf.

Also how does it not make you sadder?
Any time i imagine one, i get happy first, the sad because i will never have anyone like that.

Its like imagining yourself drinking when dying of thirst in the desert.
It will only make you deilusional and more thirsty.
>>
>>29457744
>how does it not make you sadder

I see it as the only thing I'm really missing is the spontaneity a real gf would bring, where you never know what she is going to say or do next. In my mind that's the one important thing I'll never have with my imaginary gf.

On the other hand I don't have to put up with any of the bad stuff that comes with a real gf like morning breath and bad moods. For me, the pros of having a real gf aren't enough to make me want one, considering the above.

You may be right that it is delusion, but if that is the case I think I'm more than capable of deluding myself forever with this.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.