[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's all kicking off today boys the doctor is at my house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1417961594353.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1417961594353.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
It's all kicking off today boys
the doctor is at my house and she's talking to my dad now
I fitted locks on my door so I should be safe for now
I'll keep you all posted if the situation progresses
>>
>>29456679

shoulve bought a handgun and some tendie supplies desu
>>
livestream or it's not happening
>>
>>29456679
Doctors still take house calls? Did she come to put you down, OP?
>>
>>29456679
safe from what

penicillin
>>
>>29456679
Did you hide your chicken tendies?
>>
SOMEONE GET THE TRANQUILIZER GUN

WE GOT A LIVE ONE
>>
>>29456679
Is this a LEWIE thread
>>
>>29456679
Grab something that can be used as a weapon, keep a really thick jacket nearby if you have one.
Livestream if you can
They're going down with you
>>
>>29456704
I had some garlic bread earlier so I'm pretty full but I figure I'm in here for the long haul so earliest chance I get I'm running out and grabbing some nuggies
>>29456714
>>29456717
she's just here to talk to me but I'm not going to let that happen
my dad wants me to come and talk to her but there's no way I'm going to talk to that roastie
I'm actually wearing nothing but boxers and socks feels pretty smug desu
>>29456788
checked
>>
File: bruiser.png (1 MB, 619x1002) Image search: [Google]
bruiser.png
1 MB, 619x1002
>>29456781
>WE GOT A LIVE ONE
read it in his voice tbqh
>>
Somebody's going to the loony bin!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7g-K0bvmOs
>>
DId you get that Overwatch game or nor?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-lJZiqZaGA
>>
>>29456679
Can we have some context? WHY is the doctor at your house, and why do you need to lock her out?
>>
>>29457067
hi rediit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.