[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how many people here watch anime and partially only watch it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: 1466481002537.png (67 KB, 578x547) Image search: [Google]
1466481002537.png
67 KB, 578x547
how many people here watch anime and partially only watch it because it's the one of the only interesting things they have left
>>
File: jzc9UkS.gif (1 MB, 1275x916) Image search: [Google]
jzc9UkS.gif
1 MB, 1275x916
I have a list of anime that is up to 214, as of right now. What I've seen, what I'm watching, and what I'm going to watch. Its all set up with a key to tell me what anime falls in which category, and if its a dub or not. I feel like the saddest person on earth right now, because it and vidya are the only things I really have left.
>>
File: 51822399_p12.jpg (321 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
51822399_p12.jpg
321 KB, 600x750
I'm tired of watching anime by myself maybe if I had to someone to watch anime with it would be fun.
>>
i wish. i have nothing of interest left
>>
File: it really makes you think.jpg (145 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
it really makes you think.jpg
145 KB, 1280x720
>>29456667
When I was younger I watched anime for the over the top action. Now that I'm old as fuck, I watch it for cute girls doing cute things. I can't relate to real people and I find most silly sol animus real interesting.
>>
>>29456742
iktf

>>29456815
that sounds like something interesting but i watch anime too sporadically and i dont deal well with talking to random people

>>29456846
sounds about right but i can still enjoy an action show every now and then
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.