[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wake up sleepyhead. Good morning anon. Did you sleep well? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: mgf.jpg (110 KB, 1024x614) Image search: [Google]
mgf.jpg
110 KB, 1024x614
Wake up sleepyhead.

Good morning anon. Did you sleep well? It's been SO nice having you back from college over the break. Oh, these? I just came from the shower and I haven't gotten dressed yet. Don't be silly honey, it's nothing you haven't seen before.

Anyway like I was saying, I've really been enjoying having you back home. Mommy gets lonely sometimes without a man around the house. Actually, that's what I've come to talk to you about. I've decided...you're not going back to college. You're going to stay here with me.

What do you mean, what do I mean? I said you're staying home. Shhh, baby. I know. You thought you were going to go off and get a good job, meet a nice girl and settle down with a family like normal boys do. Well, none of that's going to happen now. You're going to stay here with Mommy forever and ever. I can't stand the thought of you with any of those young girls. They can't take care of you like I can. Mommy's going to take care of all your needs from now on. And you're going to take care of mine.

That's enough baby, no more arguing. Just lie back and relax. I hope you're well rested. You have a long day ahead of you.
>>
that's hot as fuck desu

god I want a mommygf
>>
please write more like this.
>>
Where is my tendies REEEEEE
>>
Whats her name? Need to fap asap
>>
Need name bump
>>
>>29456597
At first I thought her tits were like sliced open or something.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.