[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl winked at me when I was at the fruit store. Is this happiness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Image50.jpg (23 KB, 318x300) Image search: [Google]
Image50.jpg
23 KB, 318x300
A girl winked at me when I was at the fruit store.

Is this happiness that I'm feeling after all those years of social isolation?

Ruin my mood robots
>>
>>29456058

she was prolly winking @ someone behind u lmao
>>
>>29456105
b-but I was in front of a wall...
>>
>That girl wasn't Kona-chan
>ywn meet Konata irl and get a wink from her

>Also, she might have something in her eye
>Plus, if she really winked at you on a flirting way and you did nothing, you wasted an oportunity. Maybe the only one you'll ever have, in a long time.

There you go :3
>>
Was she cute?
Japanese anal.
>>
OP respond!
>>
>>29456174
>you wasted an oportunity
that really hits the spot

>>29456186
fit and healthy 22-26 yo gal with nice smile
in summer top and short
>>
>>29456222
If one cute girl thinks you're cute, then the vast majority of them do! :D
>>
>>29456251
>giving false hope
somehow, cheering me up like this is even worse than throwing critics since

m-more? ruin me robots
>>
>>29456308
You have a beautiful person inside of you, anon.

https://jii.moe/41YmeBQSZ.webm
>>
File: Image10.jpg (453 KB, 2224x2400) Image search: [Google]
Image10.jpg
453 KB, 2224x2400
I returned to the fruit store to buy bananas, she wasn't there.

I want to go out today and read in the park, can you discourage me to do so? No girl would want to hit on a cute boy on a summer day, right? right?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.