[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think you would be able to sexually satisfy a woman? Remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1466548424130.jpg (81 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1466548424130.jpg
81 KB, 640x1136
Do you think you would be able to sexually satisfy a woman?
Remember that most of them are quite experienced and have high standards.
>>
File: 1452586870405.jpg (57 KB, 960x949) Image search: [Google]
1452586870405.jpg
57 KB, 960x949
>>29456020
>snapchatcheaters tumblr went down

I NEVER SAVED THEM BECAUSE I DIDNT THINK THIS WOULD HAPPEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>29456020

yeah i have a p. big dick, rapist tendencies and i'm tall and strong
>>
depends on how you mean

id be good at everything but penetration
>>
>>29456020
>Do you think you would be able to sexually satisfy a woman?
I'm honestly worried about that. I could spoil them alright, but they'd probably get bored pretty fast. And then they'd want a real, dominant pounding.
>>
not a dude but all my boyfriends cum inside me in like two minutes because i'm so tight.

i don't really have to do a whole lot ;)
>>
>>29456020
>Remember that most of them are quite experienced and have high standards.
No they aren't, not in reality. Either way, whether or not you can satisfy someone is irrelevant. A male is responsible for his own pleasure during sex and a female for her own. It isn't up to one to satisfy the other.

The unwelcome failed normalfags here are so fucking delusional about sex and male and female behaviour, it's absurd. Stop using /r9k/ as dumping grounds for your cancerous normalfaggotry.
>>
>>29456109
>fucks dudes who only last two minutes
>smiley winky face
i'm 25 and i still last at least 20 minutes on a quick one. a tranny being "tight" is like a guy with two functioning arms, that's not why your boytoys are fags.
>>
>>29456156
i'm like 5'2" and have a vagina
>>
>>29456172
>a midget who fucks losers
what a surprise.
>>
>>29456148
>Either way, whether or not you can satisfy someone is irrelevant.
OK I'll tell them that while they leave in laughter that'll show them.
>>
I usually give my gf at least 3 orgasms every time we have sex. Years of edging have paid off.
>>
Eat pussycat beforehand, which is a lot easier than you might think. Just slowly work your way up to the clit, then when she is squirming her hips up and down start to go in fast circles and spirals on the clit. She'll cum, and then it'll be nice and wet for you to go to town. Even if you aren't real experienced and last two minutes she will be satisfied and your dick will be irrelevant
>>
File: l_90.jpg (12 KB, 260x532) Image search: [Google]
l_90.jpg
12 KB, 260x532
if i ever get one again then yes.
my proudest achievement in life is that i once got an 8 hour freebie from a prostitute
>>
>>29456206
These aren't things directly communicated, you fucking retard.

Stop making these fucking normalfag threads.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.