[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never a qt3.14 Asian gf What gives, /r9k/? Plenty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 584x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 584x635
>tfw you will never a qt3.14 Asian gf
What gives, /r9k/? Plenty of them are ready and willing to be your submissive bride, you just have to talk to them. Why don't you have an Asian girlfriend yet?
>>
What happened to hating women senpai?
>>
>>29455927
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to spend the rest of my life with the waifu, but I've accepted that it won't happen and I'm not interested in taking drugs to delude myself into believing it. Asians are 2nd best desu
>>
>>29455909
Stop conflating perfect 2D with disgusting 3D, normalfag.
>>
>>29455958
Read above senpai. I'm OP and that's my reply since I'm too lazy to type it again.
>>
>>29455973
Yeah, fuck off cunt.
You're normalscum. Even worse, a braindead tradcon who has NO FUCKING IDEA about "Asian women" and bought into the baseless meme about them and how they differ to so called western women.

You have no fucking idea.
You are pig ignorant.
You have valued 3DPD above 2D.
You are a normalfag.
Fuck off.
>>
>asian women meme
>race mixers and fetishists

literally normie tier
>>
File: 1465571532516.jpg (149 KB, 1516x852) Image search: [Google]
1465571532516.jpg
149 KB, 1516x852
>>29455909
asian women are all whores, they are rapidly becoming indoctrinated by western liberalism to become black cock sluts
>>
>>29455909
>You just have to talk to them

FUCK
>>
>>29455909
There is no such thing as qt Asian girls outside of the west coast and major cities. I wish it wasn't so but Asian girls outside of those places are all either the tan/brown skinned Asians and not the pale/light skinned east Aryans or they're beat Chinese uggos.
>>
>>29456136
But what about Japan/South Korea?
>>
>>29456177
I'm talking about Asian girls in America
>>
>>29455909
Where do i talk to Asian women at? I live in Pennsylvania and there are none.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.