[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are women without boyfriends the ultimate losers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (148 KB, 600x486) Image search: [Google]
image.png
148 KB, 600x486
Are women without boyfriends the ultimate losers?
>>
Failing on easy mode with cheat codes

Yes
>>
>>29455719
failing on easy mode...

JUST how did they manage to fuck that up
>>
File: 1455672431691.jpg (40 KB, 329x344) Image search: [Google]
1455672431691.jpg
40 KB, 329x344
>>29455719
Yes. You have to be actual fucking pond scum to not be able to get a boyfriend. Even if you are 2.5/10 you can walk up to 50% of people you meet and initiate an intimate relationship. Women might as well a protected class at this point. Not enough real struggle so they have to make up their own like manspreading and stare rape. If theyre born in a 1st world country,the hardest thing about their lives are period cramps
>>
No. The ultimate loser is someone who has what they want, lets go and never gets it back. Just watching it get further and further, until someone else takes it.
>>
>>29455816
>Even if you are 2.5/10 you can walk up to 50% of people you meet and initiate an intimate relationship.
Yeah! And for the rest there are always robots.
>>
File: 1463117156562.jpg (58 KB, 560x571) Image search: [Google]
1463117156562.jpg
58 KB, 560x571
>>29455719

Pretty much. Don't get me wrong just posting on this board solidifies my standing but if you are playing life on beginner and you can't succeed on that you've got no hope. All you have to do is not look like dog shit, husband up someone with a stable job (BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE LUXURY OF CHOICE) sit on your ass all day spending your husbands money cucking him and buying toys and hobbies. T W E N T Y F I R S T C E N T U R Y A M E R I C A B O Y S
>>
Not really.
I choose to not have a boyfriend.

Women who can't get boyfriends are the losers. I doubt I'd have much trouble.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 509x658) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 509x658
This hambeast married the guy on the left.

Girls are seriously on god mode. They can be literaly 1/10s and still find someone.
>>
I think they have more value and virtuous personalities
>>
>>29456144
but he does have a really fucked up face and is brown.
They can't have it all.
>>
>>29456144
ayy lmao sadly she could have gotten away with better. good on him for bagging the cows so we dont have to.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.