[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you eat a meal, do you: 1. eat the salad, then eat the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7
File: 22462423513521.jpg (71 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
22462423513521.jpg
71 KB, 550x413
When you eat a meal, do you:

1. eat the salad, then eat the side, then eat the meat
2. eat the meat, then eat the side, then eat the salad
3. alternate between eating bits of the salad, side and meat
4. eat the meat, then eat the salad, then, if you are still hungry, eat the side
5. eat the meat, then eat the side, then don't eat the salad
6. other (please specify)

Note: the only true robot answer is 1. Maybe 5 if you're a fatass unhealthy robot
>>
>>29455524
tl;dr

bumping for counter-meal appreciation
>>
>>29455524
Meat only, if I eat any of the Salad or the Side, I get full and don't really eat the Meat.
>>
>meat
>side
>salad

That is the only proper way.
>>
>>29455524
I'm not reading all of that shit, op, but the proportions in that pic are way off.
>>
>>29455524

meat with the side, then the salad to clean my tastebuds
>>
File: 1320963325546.gif (482 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1320963325546.gif
482 KB, 720x405
>>29455524
I need to eat them all together, bit by bit. I mix the flavors in my mouth in a way that I control, creating repeated flavor sensations. It makes me really mad when anyone (usually a family member) eats a bit of something towards the end and I'm left without that bit of food and have no way to recover.

Like if you want some then at least take it early so that I can slowly parse out the meal's bits and ensure that I still get a bit of everything each bite, even if there's a bit less of that part of the meal. But when you take it at the end then I'm left with just like two pieces.

I plan how I want to finish my meal on the best possible note, and that makes obviously big portions that I can't reasonably eat in one sitting a bit annoying but I can deal. Pic related would make me a bit flustered because that's too much to eat in one sitting but the novelty of there being that much would more than make up for it.

But when you outright crash my plans for a perfect ending to a meal then that's not cool.
>>
Why are you making the assumption that you have to finish all of one item before moving on to the next. I think most people like to bounce back and forth between items.
>>
>>29455587

Not only is it improper, it is wrong

In your model, the last thing you eat is the salad.
The lingering taste in your mouth is the bland vegetables, or the acrid dressing.

You eat the meat last so the taste lingers in your mouth
>>
>that tiny salad
I eat a salad in a separate bowl first.
>those disgusting looking fries
I eat healthy fries soaked in the meat juices and my meat at the same time, enjoying both together.
>>
>>29455524
I like to save the best for last so number 1. Although I will probably eat the salad then alternate between the side and the meat.
>>
>>29455618
Not him, but eating the salad last is supposed to be optimal for digestion or something.
>>
First side then meat. I dont eat salad
>>
I have no rules or system for eating, I do whatever I want because I don't have autism and I don't feel the need to analyse and do maths and fibbonachi numbers on a plate of food.
>>
>>29455524
i eat everything at the same time i guess
>>
>>29455645
>I dont eat salad
Plebeian detected.

Salads are GOAT
>>
In the case of steak, I'll usually eat that away before any of the sides. Because it's tastier and more succulent that way.
>>
>>29455524
>4. eat the meat, then eat the salad, then, if you are still hungry, eat the side

except i alternate with the side too.
>>
File: 1465892706106.jpg (8 KB, 269x211) Image search: [Google]
1465892706106.jpg
8 KB, 269x211
>>29455524
>eating salad

REEEEE
>>
Just salad and meat
Sides are for fatty fat disgusting pig people
>>
>>29455524
6. Alternate between meat and side, no salad for me.
>>
>>29455641
I eat salad first cause i thought cramming it down first would be easiest for an empty stomach to digest. also i know ive eaten my greens before my stomach gets full even though i eat it first. I also like to save the best bit (the meat) till last.

Is this not the best way to eat though?
>>
File: angery.jpg (20 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
20 KB, 680x680
>6.
SCREEEEEEEAAAAAAM UNTIL MUMMY GIVES ME MY TENDIES!!!
>>
>>29455602
>see 3
>>
The meal is supposed to be a journey, building up to the meat

You eat the salad first. Salad, for the most part, is bland. But you need to eat your greens. You just have to.

Then, once you got through the salad, the reward is the sides, which wet your appetite for the meat.
And finally, at the end of the journey, you can indulge in the meat. It's the main event. So everything should lead up to it.

You can leave some side afterwards, because the side is usually just as flavoursome as the meat, so the lingering taste is still good.

I just can't understand people who eat the salad last. I don't care how good it is for digestion
>>
>>29455709
I eat like that too, but if I think about it, maybe eating the tough food like meat first would rev up your digestion track so to speak, and then it would take less work for the salad to be digested. Whereas eating the salad first would make your body expect more salad, but then it gets a bunch of meat it wasn't prepared to digest so it has to work harder.

I don't know what I'm talking about, this is pure speculation.
>>
Eat the salad then alternate between meat and side, but finish meat first.
>>
>>29455735
I for one genuinely enjoy salad, I sometimes make a big salad for a meal.
>>
>>29455524
6. alternate between meat and side then salad
>>
>>29455618
Enjoy your cold meat and side retard.
>>
>>29455735
yeah i agree, i also sometimes put a chip with the meat for flavour enhancement.
the sides (chips) are also good at soaking up meat juices and the source (usually mushroom)
>>
>>29455524
>having a method for how to eat a round meal
nigger the food goes in the mouth. I don't have a journal of what order I put it in there.

this is autism. this is why you are here.
>>
>>29455524
Normally 1, but when the side is only potatoes its: salad > meat > potatoes
>>
i eat what i like the most last so the salad first then the meal
>>
>>29455759

If you enjoy the salad, eat it last
the point is, the order of the meal should be like so:

least favourite part of the meal, second favourite part of the meal, favourite part of the meal
>>
if you go to any restaurant that isn't shit, you get all of these served separately, so you don't need to do any of this applebees eating order shit.

>bread
>shared plates
>salad if you ordered one
>light side
>meat
>coffee

in that order every time
>>
>>29455849
Funny story, I went to applebees while I was on the road for work once and they only cooked one half of my steak.
>>
It's better to just mix sides instead of doing it in order. Eat a slice of meat, then a portion of side, then some salad all in the mouth at once. Get the best of three worlds.
>>
>>29455772
>This.

Fucking eat your steak (or hot meat in general) first, before it gets cold and/or tough.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_muu5ho8Pqp1ry8o4n.jpg (123 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_muu5ho8Pqp1ry8o4n.jpg
123 KB, 500x375
Eat the salad first, then alternate between the meat and the side at your own choosing. Any other way is pure savagery.
>>
>>29455524
none
i am on a diet of instant noodles and chewable multivitamins
>>
>>29455524
When I'm eating meat, which is maybe once a week. I have no sides nor salads accompanying it.
>>
All the salad
One third of the meat
All the side
The rest of the meat
>>
>>29455524
If it was a real restaurant salad would come first, in a different plate, thus making this discussion unnecessary.

Jesus christ you amerifats.
>>
>>29456153
I was thinking about home meal.
If it's an American restaurant I eat the salad, then determine which over-sized item would reheat worse as leftovers, and try to finish that.
Then I'd tip the large breasted blonde woman who toddled my food over to me 20% for letting me violently eyefuck her all night.
>>
>>29455524
Scrape the rest of that shit off my plate

If I am eating a quality piece of meat Ribeye, Porterhouse, Prime Rib I am only eating meat, fuck all that other shit

Room temperature water to drink only, not going to get filled up with anything else

Whenever I am in Vegas and stop at a buffet, Prime Rib is all I eat

Who wants to ruin a great piece of meat with an appetizer, Sides, Salads, Bread and Dessert

Fuck that shit
>>
>>29455524
Every meal I make is some sort of amalgam recipe, I don't eat any side stuff.
If I have salad I'll alternate between that and whatever else I'm eating.
>>
>>29455524
Salad, meat, side
>>
>>29455587
This. Especially for small-stomach skeletons like me, there's a fair chance you won't be able to get the whole thing down and it's better to have at least eaten the meat in that case.
>>
>>29455524
>he eats the ingredients one at a time
what the fuck

why have them all on one plate?
they're meant to be mixed
>>
>>29455524
I eat the meat then salad then side. Usually I'm too full to eat the side, though.
>>
File: 951.gif (65 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
951.gif
65 KB, 400x296
>>29455524
>eating leaves

What do you take me for, a faggot?
>>
>>29455785
read
>>29455601
origyno
>>
File: 1466599273184.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1466599273184.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29455524
I'll never eat anything again.
>>
>>29455524
>salad
If it's not coleslaw or sauerkraut then it's not going to happen. Any salad containing lettuce is a joke. Cabbage master race here (baby spinach excepted from above slander).

Though, if it's a good salad and not rabbit food then I'll just have bits of it while eating the main and side, I am not autistic enough to order my life to that extent.
>>
>>29455524
#3 for me, at least when it's an option, hate that restaurants serve the salad beforehand instead of with the meal.
I also like to eat salad with my pizza
>>
>>29455524
i eat the meat with the side or the salad until both are gone
>>
i always eat the salad first, then just eat whatever is left on the plate randomly
>>
I spend 5 minutes cutting the side, meat and salad into tiny pieces.
After that I mix the whole thing, grab a spoon and eat it with that.

Lots of sauce too desu.
>>
>>29455524
Eat the salad, eat the meat and side at the same timw, alternating.
>>
>>29455524
usually eat some of the meat, then meat & side, then salad
>>
>>29460026
Underrated post, you eat like a very cool dude.
>>
if we are talking about specific pic related

i would eat the chips first because they go cold quickly with lots of ketchup

then i would eat the meat and if i get a fatty bit hard to swallow i would eat some salad to help it go down

then eat salad
>>
>>29460164
Side and meat at the same time with salad in between

Also
>salad on the same plate as the main course
>>
>>29455524

I've never eaten a meal like that in my life, the food is always separate and doesnt fall into some autistic categories
>>
>>29455645
I don't eat the salad either

Alternate between side and meat so I finish them both on the same bite
>>
>>29455524
salad, meat, side in this order
>>
Chuck the shit in the blender and drink. No time for chewing, my dude.
>>
>>29455524
>other
Alternate between eating bits of the meat and the side, eat a dessert if it applies, and then eat the salad last.

I always have the salad last.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.