[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>those people that believe that parents can never be at fault
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1404345534992.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1404345534992.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>those people that believe that parents can never be at fault for their child's failures

How well you were parented is a massive thing that affects your entire life. It is essentially the most important thing about who you become.
>>
>>29455504
>parents let me eat whatever i wanted
>was obese until high school
>they still laugh at old pictures
>all i remember is the constant bullying

fuck off mom
>>
>>29455504
depends on the child
there is literally nothing my parents could have done to stop me from being retarded
>>
>>29455504

Except free will doesn't exist.

Your parents were only acting in the way they were programmed by their own upbringing

So getting mad at your parents for not raising you right is stupid and wrong
>>
>>29455584
I understand this. I'm just angry at the situation more than anyone personally. Whatever caused it is irrelevant.
>>
>be me, youngest daughter
>dad never paid attention to me, was always busy with my siblings
>I tried constantly to get his attention
>I loved my dad and the time I spent with him more than anything
>be me, 14
>like a guy at my school, he likes me back, dream come true
>dad suddenly remembers I exist and won't let me be with him
>he realizes I do nothing but sit in my room playing video games and reading manga
>our nonexistent relationship goes to shit
>eventually things stabilize and he leaves me alone again
>be me, 20
>can't cum unless I pretend I'm with the perfect daddy I always wanted, the one I've been imagining for years
>only attracted to guys who look or act like my father
>have to bite my tongue every time out of fear that I'll moan for my dad
>>
>>29455750
Please let this story be true.
>>
>>29455575
There ALWAYS is. ALWAYS. There is no such thing as mental illness.
>>
I have to agree. My parents are wonderful and very giving but I know they are the exact opposite of self aware. They never admit they're wrong in arguments. My brothers do not get along with them because of a bitter family fight. My mother is very controlling and domineering. She bosses my dad a lot. My father is a hot head and very neurotic but he forgives and ultimately wants me to be very happy. Both parents love me and I love them too but they're not perfect. My mom also does everything for me and insists on having access to my school email. My dad always does things for me too and likes to do mundane blue collar work on his free time. I think I was babied too much growing up and it kind of damaged my self esteem. Plus my father was sometimes verbally rough when we had arguments and my mom could be pretty scary too. But I still love them because they're my parents.
>>
>>29455805
>>29455750
she has the same fetish as 95% of other women the only questionable part would be if its actually a woman or some fag
>>
>>29455805
>>29455846
It's true, and yeah daddy issues are pretty common. Really the only difference I think is how much the person connects the problem to their father. Some people never think about their dad, they just have deeply rooted issues from how he treated them, others fantasize about and would bend over for their biological father in a heartbeat.

I do have a vagina, though.
>>
>father drinks everyday, parties with friends even on weekdays, spends all his money on beer, tells my mother he didn't get paid when he did
>mother gets fed up and leaves him
>becomes depressed and stops talking to me
>she just goes to her room everyday shuts the door and watches tv
>feel completely abandonded and alone during a critical period of my development
>now no friends, nogf, no job
>feel intense fear of being rejected or humiliated

No matter how much I know that fear is irrational it is still so strong I just avoid any situations that would cause it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.