[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Considering /r9k/ is full of stacies, chads and other sorts of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: FUCKIN NEREVAR LEAVE REEEEEEEE.jpg (321 KB, 934x900) Image search: [Google]
FUCKIN NEREVAR LEAVE REEEEEEEE.jpg
321 KB, 934x900
Considering /r9k/ is full of stacies, chads and other sorts of normies whose biggest problem in their lives is self-diagnosed social anxiety/depression or otherwise claimed less than ideal conditions (which surprisingly doesn't prevent them from leading a normal life with good education, steady job, reasonable social life and maybe even sex) or some other flimsy bullshit they can scrape cheap sympathy points off to puff their ego, I think it would be nice to have a board of it's own to proper NEETs, hikikomoris, crippling aspies and others who are the actual misfortunates and underachievers of our society.
>>
Majority rules.
>>
Yeah it's called /jp/, that is the unofficial official neet board.
>>
>>29455458
You'd think autismokomoris are enough of a large minority they'd populate a board of their own quite nicely.
>>
>>29455444
guilty of charge here, except im 20+ kv
but i dont have anywhere else to go
>>
Anyone else get this morrowind reference?
>>
>>29455444

>inb4 muh wizchan
>>
File: 1444800698511.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
1444800698511.png
306 KB, 593x540
>>29455444
wizchan is for you then, comrade!
now shut the fuck up about "FUCKING NORMIES!!1"
>>
>>29456697
yes I did and I thoroughly enjoyed it since Morrowind is my autistic fixation
>>
/spt/ - Self Pity
>>
>>29456697
Unlikely, considering most of r9k frequenters are people barely in their 20's who nevertheless like to moan their lives are fucking ruined and death is the only way out even if it's all still ahead of them.
>>
>>29456775

people don't say stuff like that unless it's really bad, anon

it's all the more tragic that little kids fresh out of high school think this way

not many people end up here, or threaten suicide, in general. and no, they're not just a bunch of whiny brats. there's real reasons they feel agony and pain. you might say "babies cry their tonsils out for irrelevant shit all the time, like when they break a certain toy". the problem still stands - they're in fucking agony that makes them tear their vocal cords.
>>
r9k is always at odds with itself because of the attention it gets and the reputation it has garnered these past several years. the userbase is so rife with newfags, under-age, and worst of all females.

filtering only does so much. you can have 67+ threads filtered at a time, but you're still sharing the board with these fucking pricks who "raid 4chan" or need an online hangout away from high school. so OP, I suggest at the very least to begin filtering, in order to screen out the garbage.
>>
You're looking for the site called wizchan.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.